[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

20 points! Ha! What's your worst weekly score?

bpr103

I've had bad weeks, I know, luck's a big part of it. But in the last three years I've never started a team that had this much bad karma in one week.

It just made me chuckle out loud:

Starters:

Ryan - 9

J Charles - 0

R Bush - 2

AJ Green - 0

P Garcon - 1

M Colston - 0

Gronkowski - 3

Hauschka - 3

Denver - 2

I seriously saw the score and thought I forgot to pull injured or suspended players from my lineup, like maybe I left in Cameron or Tate or Welker or something.

Nope.

Bench: Rivers (vs. Seattle - no way, right? wrong); L. Miller (now Moreno's out); Welker (suspended); Ertz (TBD); Gerhart (another zero); Mathews (again, Seattle, and now he's hurt); and Allen Hurns (I know, a one-week-wonder, but now also hurt).

If I had to do it over again, I'd start the same lineup. ;-)

Edited by bpr103

Yea that's pretty horrible. Tough breaks on there.

Generally I don't care what fantasy league folks score or don't score points-wise because everyone's systems are different. So when some fantasy league show reports Jimmie Graham is "projected to score 15.7 points" that means nothing to me. Absolutely nothing and is a waste of time to report. I'd rather you project, "8-100-1td" than some nebulous fantasy league output based off a scoring system that is unlike my own. Fantasy leaguers can usually extrapolate on the fly based off stats produced...sorry, off soap box.

Yea that's pretty horrible. Tough breaks on there.

Generally I don't care what fantasy league folks score or don't score points-wise because everyone's systems are different. So when some fantasy league show reports Jimmie Graham is "projected to score 15.7 points" that means nothing to me. Absolutely nothing and is a waste of time to report. I'd rather you project, "8-100-1td" than some nebulous fantasy league output based off a scoring system that is unlike my own. Fantasy leaguers can usually extrapolate on the fly based off stats produced...sorry, off soap box.

If you're not a paying member of the Huddle you should consider it. Not only do there projections deal in yards/TDs (even receptions now) they also offer lots of analysis and the ability to setup your leagues with their scoring so that many things reflect the points based on your scoring system. You can even enter your league rosters so that when you look at a list of players they are highlighted.

As for the low score, I still hold that record in our league, at least in our modern era (last 15 or so since we evolved from TD only). It was back in 2001, don't remember my roster but it shows I only scored 9 points. I only averaged about 35 points that year, a couple others averaged the same or less. I wonder, that may have been our last year of TD only scoring, because even with our original high yardage brackets you'd be hard pressed to score so litle. By comparison a low score now is 50-60, and a high score is 140-160.