[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You can't outrun Johnny Law (Sheldon Richardson tried).

keggerz

Dumb. But to be fair, he was only charged with resisting arrest (evading) and traffic violations. The gun was legal and he is DAMN lucky he didn't get slapped with felony child endangerment. He might see a couple more games tacked on to the 4 he is already serving.

Dumb. But to be fair, he was only charged with resisting arrest (evading) and traffic violations. The gun was legal and he is DAMN lucky he didn't get slapped with felony child endangerment. He might see a couple more games tacked on to the 4 he is already serving.

I've seen where there's speculation that he'll be lucky to play in 2015 and very well could have played his final game in the league.

I highly doubt, at age 24 and a budding DLman, he never plays again. He's far too talented. If he's released, which I highly doubt, I'm pretty sure their will be a handful of teams pining for his service. I mean. If Greg Hardy can get signed, Trent absolutely will.

I highly doubt, at age 24 and a budding DLman, he never plays again. He's far too talented. If he's released, which I highly doubt, I'm pretty sure their will be a handful of teams pining for his service. I mean. If Greg Hardy can get signed, Trent absolutely will.

If Trent pulled this honda I think he'd be out of the league in a heartbeat.

Just another young misguided man with too much money and too little brains.

So the car and all of them smelled of Josh Gordon but nothing was found in the car and they weren't charged with anything related to that?

It it legal to carry a gun if you're drunk or high? He and his passengers are lucky he didn't wreck and kill them all.

PS No doubt if he has talent some team will take a risk, but the way the NFL is suspending guys for various actions lately, I think we'll see fewer teams willing to take risks on these knuckleheads. Maybe if a few of talented misfits end up out of work the others will start to get the pictue.

In other news, things are looking up for those who invested in Leonard Williams...

Its also making the Jets front office look smart for drafting him. It may have already been a strength, but it was helping them in negotiations with Wilkerson and is now helping them during Richardson's suspension(s). It also didn't hurt to grab a guy with his talent where they did.