[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tyrelle Pryor currently starting opposite Corey Coleman?

ImNotSoIgnorant

It's a super small sample size, but Pryor looks special. Griffin has an strong arm. With the deep ball talent Pryor is showing, I can see Griffin throwing a lot 40 yard passes in Pryor's direction. 70 catches, 1,200 yards, and 12 touchdowns isn't out of the question.

I'm going to walk away quietly and pretend I didn't see this.... :whack:

I didn't watch it either. Football was on 3 channels here last night, all 3 were the Steelers game lol

Well La De Da. If you live in Reading and have Direct Tv it was on zero channels. :furious:

Edited by Zooty

oh wow. It was on nflnetwork, Comcast Philly and fox here. I watched the little league game..

Blacked out on NFL, not on Fox from Philly and Comcast Philly isn't on DTV because Ed Snider was a douchebag

Interesting. According to this perspective Pryor's draft value is still not high, but maybe Cleveland will surprise this season? Certainly going to be interesting to see how the offense works.

http://www.si.com/fantasy/2016/08/24/fantasy-draft-prep-kelvin-benjamin-adp-watch

We’ve discussed the following a few times this summer, but Cleveland suddenly has a sneakily fun offense. Griffin has started to get comfortable in Hue Jackson’s scheme. Corey Coleman is a burner on the outside, and Josh Gordon will make his return in Week 5. Duke Johnson is already among the best receiving backs in the league, and Isaiah Crowell keeps the run threat alive. This is an offense where fantasy investment could pay off without costing you a thing. Pryor is the poster child for the potential for significant return on a minimal investment in Cleveland.

I still doubt Pryor will contribute much in anything but very deep fantasy leagues, but I am very excited to see what he can do in real life even if it is only as a deep threat this year.