[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

J Crowder

Shorttynaz

Been looking at this guy for 2 weeks but haven't pulled the trigger. He looks to be Cousins goto and like most of us gonna miss out on him

I have as well and nabbed him about 5 minutes before kickoff this morning to start in place of the up in the air B. Marshall. Needless to say I'm pretty pleased :brow:

• Like 1

Was on my radar last year and again this year. I picked up Cole Beasely this week but may still turn over another WR (Rishard Matthews) for somebody like Crowder. I'm going to need one of my bench WR this week to replace Jordan Matthews on bye, was hoping Corey Coleman could be that guy to be #4 and play occassionally but that won't be for a while. If it weren't a keeper I'd cut some of these guys who are out 4-6 weeks or more.

Crap forgot Landry got banged up and see he is already questionable for this week. So Demaryius Thomas, Beasely and ??? will be my WR :(