[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who is leading the race the Heisman...

Guest PantherDave

You'd say Phillip Rivers if the 'Pack were 0-8.

Dunno, the Big Ten does NOT look like it has a Heisman winner this year; Perry got shut down vs Oregon and Navarre looked average (though he had nice stats, so he may be able to edge back into the race); Davis from Wis has missed the past 2 games and doesn't look good for next week either; Krenzel has been up-and-down;

If Chris Gamble can make a signature play (a la Woodson's int vs MSU the year he won it), he might have the best shot.

Very difficult for a defensive guy to do it, but Gamble has as good a shot as anyone since Woodson.

Is it just me, or are the good WRs outshining most of the RBs so far? The OSU guy looked good Sat. w/7 TDs, and the 2 Williams's (Roy in TX and Mike in USC) look good too..

I'm on the Woods bandwagon.. 7 TDs in a game is a head turner. If he puts in another 5+ TD game it will be hard to argue, though I'm sure there's still plenty of arguing left in this post. If it were possible I'd give it to the Sooner D, but no chance in that happening.

Will Allen might have a better shot than Gamble. Allen has been making big play after big play saving the Buckeyes butts, and coming through in the clutch. Gamble needs to put up some more Offensive numbers, or return a punt for a TD. He has been a stellar shut down DB so far this year, and has been a half a step away from about 4 interceptions probably returning at least 2 for TD's... with the bulk of the Big 10 schedule still to come Gamble needs to step up and make some plays.