[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Critic This Logic

If Randy Moss is #1 (Tier1) WR then why is K. Collins so low in the qb rating - most drafts have him going in round 6. I see a lot of overlooked value here - what do ya'll think?

I am drafting 9th in a 12 team league and think I can pick him up in round 5 or 6 - might be some hidden value there - what if Dante's # were wrapped around Moss - it might transfer to Collins.

I am high on Moss and Collins myself. I expect a huge letdown from the Minne offense with Moss gone .

On Oakland I expect Moss ,Jerry Porter and Collins all having career years. that being said I still cannot take Collins any higher than 6th (if even then). I usually get my QB's in the 7th and 8th round. 2 mediocre QB's can = 1 great QB if used correctly.

Doc - I hear you - it has a lot to do with your scoring system - but please expand on your logic of 2 mid tier qb's - I am interested.

950788[/snapback]

OK,say you have Pennington and lets say Joey Harrington as your QB's. chances are that 1 of them will have a good matchup and will put up good stats from week to week. their stats may not equal up to lets say a payton Manning, but they will end up very respectable and you would get those stats toward the end of your draft while stocking up on good RB's and good WR's with your top 6 picks.

If Randy Moss is #1 (Tier1) WR then why is K. Collins so low in the qb rating - most drafts have him going in round 6.  I see a lot of overlooked value here - what do ya'll think?

I am drafting 9th in a 12 team league and think I can pick him up in round 5 or 6 - might be some hidden value there - what if Dante's # were wrapped around Moss - it might transfer to Collins.

950762[/snapback]

Personally, I'm of the opinion that Norv Turner offenses AND Kerry Collins historically have low passing td totals; granted, neither has had a WR the caliber of Moss to throw to, but neither has been totally bereft at the position (Turner has co-ordinated Irvin, H Ellard, C Chambers; Collins had Muhsin Muhammad in Car, and the solid A Toomer in NY); the Raiders O probably WILL tally nice yardage totals, but I bet people are disappointed by the passing tds.