[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS- Jake Plummer

Tally

Have Plummer in 2 leagues. I benched him in both leagues last week. I went with Palmer and Lefty and it worked out. This week Plummers playing SD, which I think is a very good matchup. If they gave up 3 TD's to Bledsow, I gotta expect decent numbers out of Plummer this week. But my other QB's also have good matchup's. Who would you go with?

Plummer vs SD OR Palmer vs Minn

AND

Plummer vs SD OR Leftwich @ INDY

Edited by Tally

Bump

990963[/snapback]

I think your real dilemma is Palmer or Leftwhich. I'm not entirely sold on Plummer. He tends to screw up more than he pays off. Palmer and Leftwich are both exciting players and put up some very decent numbers last week. I'm in the same boat. I'm leaning toward Palmer but Leftwich might end up being the more explosive of the two. I started Palmer last week and my gut tells me to stick with him until he proves that he can't be started anymore (call me loyal - I tend to stick with the date that I came with). If Leftwich has another big game then I will definately be torn but at this point I say go with Palmer.