[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

what about this trade?

ajb6

heres my team

Delhome

Brooks

Julious jones

Duce Mac

Dom Davis

Boldin

Stokely

Chambers

Evans

Bennet

T-Gonz

Shayne Ghram

COlts def

I want more solid wr i figured id offer dom davis and osmeone for steve smith and dunn.............can someone help me formulate a trade that i migh tbe able to pull i know it is hard not knowing teams in my league....any advice would help

Since you do not get PPR & cann only start 2 RB, this looks like a decent deal to me ... DD is better than the HOU offense is making him look right now, but you get a very nice upgrade at starting WR in Smith, along with a reasonable backup RB in Dunn.

Now all you have to do is get the other guy to go for it, which might be easier said than done.

yea but who do i htrow in to sweeten the deal>>??????

998346[/snapback]

What does the other guy need? Who do you think you can afford to give up? How much are you willing to pay to get Smith?

Why try to sweeten the deal before you have to? Maybe the other guy will bite on the original offer ... probably not, but worth a try.