[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Editing

H8tank

Just minor editing stuff, incorrect stats or scores. Nothing major, I don't wanna seem like a nitpick, I just didn't know if they truely would want to know about such errors.

Example:

"The Jaguars dispatched the Seahawks easily enough in week one but in Indianapolis were held to only ten points in a game that became a defensive way like never seen between these two teams."

Jax only scored 3.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/live/NFL_20050918_JAC@IND

Again, I could care less, but somebody else might throw a fit.

H8 has a point. I dunno if the writers want to know, but PM might be a good idea before some idiot n00b starts shrieking in the main forum.

I caught an error in week one but just ignored it because I didn't want to make a fuss and not only that, I knew it was an error, as would anyone playing this game for more than two seasons.

H8 has a point.  I dunno if the writers want to know, but PM might be a good idea before some idiot n00b starts shrieking in the main forum.

I caught an error in week one but just ignored it because I didn't want to make a fuss and not only that, I knew it was an error, as would anyone playing this game for more than two seasons.

1013504[/snapback]

I agree on the PM. I've never been lady dog slapped by sending a PM pointing something out (but I rarely do this because, as you said Ursa, I get the point even with the error).

We do have a proof reader for our content, but with the amount we publish it's not always possible to catch everything. Especially when it's non-grammatical errors like H8 pointed out.

PM's or emails to DMD or myself are fine for this kind of thing.

We do have a proof reader for our content, but with the amount we publish it's not always possible to catch everything.  Especially when it's non-grammatical errors like H8 pointed out.

1013562[/snapback]

:D The site content is monumental. I love FF, but I can't possibly read all of it myself.

We do have a proof reader for our content, but with the amount we publish it's not always possible to catch everything.  Especially when it's non-grammatical errors like H8 pointed out.

1013562[/snapback]

WW did u get the email about my raise for proof reading all this stuff... its overloading my brain