[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB issues

nhoops

Hi all, standard scoring.

With Portis on a bye I need to pick one of the following to go with A.Green

Martin v. Jac

Blaylock v. Jac

Suggs @ Indy

Benson v. Cincy

So do I chance it with Martin, play Blaylock and get something or Benson and get mop up duty.

I just noticed that Bennet and Moore are on the WW. I thought I read that Moore will start do I grab him and hope for a good week agains the Saints.

And I'm geting conflicting reports on Martin. Sportsline says he practiced in full pads today :D

Help! :D

all your chooses stink so wait until the very last second and choose between martin or blaylock witchever is starting.

1011999[/snapback]

problem, should have mentioned, I'm going to Baltimore for the weekend Sox series so changing my team on Sunday AM might be possible but certainly not right before the game.

Didn't CMart just get upgraded to probable?

Curtis Martin, RB NYJ

News: According to reports, Jets RB Curtis Martin practiced on Thursday in full pads and has been upgraded to probable for his Week 3 game vs. Jacksonville.

Analysis: Although the matchup is difficult, Martin should start for your Fantasy team. Do bench him, however, if your backup RB has a really good matchup.

Is Shipp on the WW?

Edited by Roo

Didn't CMart just get upgraded to probable?

Curtis Martin, RB NYJ

News: According to reports, Jets RB Curtis Martin practiced on Thursday in full pads and has been upgraded to probable for his Week 3 game vs. Jacksonville.

Analysis: Although the matchup is difficult, Martin should start for your Fantasy team. Do bench him, however, if your backup RB has a really good matchup.

Is Shipp on the WW?

1012033[/snapback]

ok the priority news didn't have that yet.

Shipp is gone. I could have gotten him earlier but I took Blaylock.

I can't believe C. Martin is a free agent. Pick him up and chance it! I think I heard he hasn't missed a game since 1998??

1012137[/snapback]

Um, he's not..... :D