[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop Plummer for McKown

weekapaug

I currently have Plummer and Brees. Performance scoring that is heavy on QBs with bonus at 300+ passing yards.

Jake and Drew are not getting it done. Is McKown for real? His schedule looks tasty. BYE TEN @DAL SEA @DET @STL JAX @SF WAS HOU PHI

Mckown is hot stuff! :D 2 weeks in a row and looking pretty. :D

i have boldin and by the looks of it, mckown has very good chemistry with him. add fitzgerald to the mix and its looking sweet.

warner is still in the background :D

but denny needs to go with what is WORKING right now!!!!! :D

!they have NO running game to speak of. :D

shipp is shipped wrecked and jj is a total bust!!! :D

its going to be 300+ the rest of the way. i'm going to drop AARON BROOKS :D AND PICKUP MCKOWN. WAIT TILL MY LEAGUE SEE'S THIS ONE!!! :D

FWIW, the Arizona QB has significant fantasy value, because of the high caliber big play WR's. I don't think McCown is the next coming of Joe Montana, but I do think he'll put up very nice fantasy numbers when he has favorable matchups, which would classify him as a serviceable #2 QB.

Edited by Hugh 0ne

I just dropped the Hou QB's and picked up the Zona QB's as my backup to Sea (Hass). A few positive things:

1. their schedule

2. they have thrown no less than 36 times in any game, and 42, 46, 46, and 46 in the other 4

3. they have NO running game

4. they are bad which means a LOT of passing from behind

5. they have 2 stud WR's

I can't see Warner taking over again when healthy, which may be 2 or 3 weeks anyway.

Edited by giantsfan