[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which One To Keep?

Rileyrott

Must drop one. Which one should I keep?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Must drop one. Which one should I keep?

• Joe Jurevicius
    • Bobby Engram

I have Jurevicius and have kept Engram on IR (we are allowed to keep one IR player on our team). Now it appears that Engram will be back this week, so I must drop one of them.

Jurevicius gets the TD's, Engram gets the catches. We are not awarded points for completions, just yardage and TD's. I'm also thinking that Engram will draw some attention away from Jurevicius???

Please help me out gents!

(BTW-edited for spelling)

Edited by Rileyrott

If your league doesn't give points per reception then I much rather have JJ for the next 2 and maybe 3 weeks. DJax won't be back until week 11 or 12. But from week 13 on obviously I rather have Engram. Even when Engram was catching passes earlier and JJ was the # 3 guy he still had more TD's than Engram. And now he's a starter without DJax. You do the math. But from week 13 on I rather have Engram when JJ goes back to the bench as the # 3 guy.