[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

An Answer to All Sam Gado Trade Questions

Hugh 0ne

Might I make a few suggestions?

Use this as your scoring system.

Make the bet simple, based on the above scoring system, whoever scores more points between Sam Gado and Brian Westbrook from week 11 through week 17 wins the bet, with Doc Holliday getting Westbrook, and Wildcat getting Gado.

Come up with a monetary value, agree to the bet, and we'll archive/bookmark this thread as proof.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Supporting my comments:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=128237

:D

And don't back out now Wildcat. :D

1153173[/snapback]

Well Im glad my Gado/Westy question got some people involved here. Looks like its either take a chance with Gado, or try the reliable Westy. Ugh...

Hugh...If you were me, and you could get Westy for Gado, with all the above info taken in to consideration, who would you rather have? Keep in mind my record is 4-5-1, and I probably cannot lose any more games this year or else Ill be out.

Well Im glad my Gado/Westy question got some people involved here. Looks like its either take a chance with Gado, or try the reliable Westy. Ugh...

Hugh...If you were me, and you could get Westy for Gado, with all the above info taken in to consideration, who would you rather have? Keep in mind my record is 4-5-1, and I probably cannot lose any more games this year or else Ill be out.

1153212[/snapback]

Westbrook. He's become the Eagles only option. He'll get tons of touches. Gado's a HUGH risk.

Supporting my comments:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=128237

:D

And don't back out now Wildcat. :D

1153173[/snapback]

If you read the thread, the whole article is there, and there was a caveat at the front and end of the piece saying how well Gado did ...

Just tryin to help... :D

Edited by cre8tiff

Might I make a few suggestions?

Use this as your scoring system.

Make the bet simple, based on the above scoring system, whoever scores more points between Sam Gado and Brian Westbrook from week 11 through week 17 wins the bet, with Doc Holliday getting Westbrook, and Wildcat getting Gado.

Come up with a monetary value, agree to the bet, and we'll archive/bookmark this thread as proof.

1153164[/snapback]

That scoring works for me. since RB's dont get a point per catch that should help let Gado stay within 40 to 50 points of Westbrook.

Aight Doc-

Let's Roll- the scoring does favor BW slightly w/the 1 pt per catch- but, whatever. Let's throw $50 on it? let me know if you are in, and we can either send the $$ to each other, or have Hugh be our juice-free judge/book.

1155241[/snapback]

Sounds good. I will message Hugh and he can be our mediator if he is still willing.

So it is on. I will mail my end to big John when he sends me the info.

Edited by Doc Holliday