[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LOST tonight!

cliaz

Yeah, I just hope we get to watch 2 or 3 new episodes before they smack us with 2 more months of reruns. :D

1261124[/snapback]

Yeah that seems to be their MO. It looks like next week will be good, looks like a confrontation with "The Others".

did Eko let charlie take all the statues?

1262062[/snapback]

Charlie has been hording those bad boys all along- Eko let him take what he thought was one statue to replace the one he broke- that just added on to his secret stash.

I guess for the final episode they can have one hell of a herion party

Yeah if they decide to go away during the olympics, I stop watching it.  I can't deal with this crap anymore.

1262965[/snapback]

It's not like it is LOST deciding when they air, it is ABC.

Sure, it is annoying for those of us that have bee nfans from the get go, but I ca nsee why it makes sense for ABC to follow what thye have been doing to try to maximize new viewers.

Then again, LOST isn't the only show that does the air 4-5 new episodes, then repeats for a couple weeks, then another 4-5 new shows, and so on. Just about all the shows (CSI for example) have done that this year.