[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

March Madness Brackets

theeohiostate

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be filled-out and paid. :D

1372950[/snapback]

It should be but is it?

My wife always says to me, it should be on the counter and I'll say, I know where it SHOULD be. Always gets me in trouble.

should be a bit more then that, up to 110 sheets, and just sold another  :D

I was thinking the turn out would be 50 sheets, but kept being optimistic and pushing the sheet sales to everyone and every site i know and it paid off !!  I been running brackets since the 7th grade and this will be the biggest turnout in..............what?...............20 years  :D

1372510[/snapback]

You can thank me now for bringing this up early here in this forum. :D:D

Well,as usual I didn't make it far in either of my brackets. Great turnout though ohiostate, looks to me like today will be big in determining the potential winner with the top two people right now having opposite picks in both of todays games & one opposite tomorrow.

Texas, Memphis & Nova win then advantage Ross Jordan.

LSU, UCLA & Florida win then advantage BYoder.

UCLA is a pretty important game for BYoder though because that's his champ pick too.

Well,as usual I didn't make it far in either of my brackets.  Great turnout though ohiostate, looks to me like today will be big in determining the potential winner with the top two people right now having opposite picks in both of todays games & one opposite tomorrow.

UCLA is a pretty important game for BYoder though because that's his champ pick too.

1387621[/snapback]

I think i've been eliminated for awhile now, but it was a big turn out and love doing it every year.

Good luck for all those still in the running.

1 final 4 team left... 17th. place & 14 people ahead of me with the same champ as I...... i've got everyone right where I want them.  :D  :D

see y'all next year. :D

thanx OU for running the bracket.  :D

1387684[/snapback]

Next year they'll be over confident and you'll lay em out.

I still have 3 F4 teams left so I could move up. I may move up to 17.

I was out of it after the 2nd game. :D At least there wasn't any suspense. :D

1387621[/snapback]

Well, I'm not feeling too confident about my picks right now, but I still have hope (at least for another couple of hours). I tried to go a different route than what I thought everybody else would go and figured I would have a good shot at winning the whole thing if it happened or I would be completely out of contention.

I've got my fingers crossed and have turned into a big UCLA and FLA fan for the next few days.

Well, I'm not feeling too confident about my picks right now, but I still have hope (at least for another couple of hours).  I tried to go a different route than what I thought everybody else would go and figured I would have a good shot at winning the whole thing if it happened or I would be completely out of contention. 

I've got my fingers crossed and have turned into a big UCLA and FLA fan for the next few days.

1387751[/snapback]

Your lookin pretty smart now my friend, good strategy. :D

BYoder is the WINNER :D

Total was $1140

80%-20% payout, that's $912 for first, let me know how you'd like your winnings and i'll send to you ASAP. Pm me and post on thread please, also confirm receipt on this thread also.

2nd place is still up for grabs.

Congrats BYoder!!! :D

I was talkin to my boy Ross Jordan last night on the phone. He was nervous going into the weekend too, but holy cow, neither of us thought he'd have all four games in the elite 8 wrong.... :doah:

Very nice strategy you had my friend, well done.

Thanks guys. I wasn't real confident that UCLA and FLA could both win for me. I was second guessing myself all weekend. Foturnately, I got lucky and they both won along with LSU.

theohiostate - I don't have paypal so if you could send a check that would be great. I will pm you my addresss.

Also, thanks for running this pool :D and letting a newbie in.

Thanks guys.  I wasn't real confident that UCLA and FLA could both win for me.  I was second guessing myself all weekend.  Foturnately, I got lucky and they both won along with LSU.

theohiostate - I don't have paypal so if you could send a check that would be great.  I will pm you my addresss.

Also, thanks for running this pool  :D  and letting a newbie in.

1389340[/snapback]

It will be in the mail today, please let me know when you've cashed it, so we're all good. Thanks for the tip :D

:D

1389466[/snapback]

Congrats BYoder... Great strategy and great picks. Looks like I still have a shot at second if LSU can win one more game. :D:D UConn/Nova killed me.

OSU - Great pool. Thanks for running everything. :D