[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bowl Predictions

theeohiostate

National Championship

Texas Tech vs Florida

Fiesta Bowl

Ohio State vs Texas

Rose Bowl

USC vs Penn St

Orange Bowl

Ga Tech vs UC Bearcats

Sugar Bowl

Alabama vs Utah

i hope you are right on the Natl championship game .....offense galore

No Boise State ?

i hope you are right on the Natl championship game .....offense galore

No Boise State ?

I don't see any scenario that would include Boise St, unless Utah loses to BYU tonight.

Non BCS Teams are only guaranteed 1 spot if finishing in the top 12 final BCS standings. No way any bowl committee passes on OSU for Boise. Now if Oregon St wins the Pac 10 , then USC would be chosen over both OSU and Boise.

I don't see any scenario that would include Boise St, unless Utah loses to BYU tonight.

Non BCS Teams are only guaranteed 1 spot if finishing in the top 12 final BCS standings. No way any bowl committee passes on OSU for Boise. Now if Oregon St wins the Pac 10 , then USC would be chosen over both OSU and Boise.

Good point

I think if we don't get a playoff, then the BCS system at least needs to be tweaked. I don't like the fact of having automatic bids. You have a Big East team and an ACC team that will absolutely have no business in a BCS bowl. They should go with TOP TEAMS,PERIOD. It will be a shame to see one Tech, UT, or OU get bumped as all 3 deserve it IMO. If OU beats tech tonight, it will be an even bigger shame that one of these teams won't make it as all 3 will have 1 loss and beat each other. I say sh*tcan the automatic berth. You're going to have a strong conference more than once in awhile and this year, the Big 12 gets my vote. ACC and Big east are lame and soooo non-deserving. And this coming from a WVU fan. Hell, there's more desrving teams in the MAC or WAC than the BE and ACC this year. If they don't at least tweak the system after this year, then take the "C" out of BCS . C'mon Obama! Make it happen!!

NO way Ohio St deserves one of these bowls. They beat no one all year, and played one of the weakest schedules in the nation.

5 Big 12 teams deserve it more than OSU.

OSU is more deserving of a BCS bowl then OU is deserving to go to the NC over Texas :wacko:

I can't find the post, but you said this about WVA also, how'd that work out ?

Edited by theeohiostate

National Championship

Texas Tech vs Florida

Fiesta Bowl

Ohio State vs Texas

Rose Bowl

USC vs Penn St

Orange Bowl

Maryland vs UC Bearcats

Sugar Bowl

Alabama vs Utah

Wouldnt be surprised if you were wrong on every game. Just goes to show how stupid you really are. Why even post Mike, you are an embarassment to your family with every word you spew.

Wouldnt be surprised if you were wrong on every game. Just goes to show how stupid you really are. Why even post Mike, you are an embarassment to your family with every word you spew.

I'm embarrassing ?

:wacko:

How soon we forget about how great OU was when they got punked by USC, West Virginia and Boise St , not to mention the last 6 top 10 teams they've faced.

Every game you spew their greatness :D

now THATS embassing

:D

I'm embarrassing ?

:wacko:

How soon we forget about how great OU was when they got punked by USC, West Virginia and Boise St , not to mention the last 6 top 10 teams they've faced.

Every game you spew their greatness :D

now THATS embassing

:D

MIke, Ive actually met you, you are an embarassment. And how funny a OSU fan would talk trash about recent bowl games. Just go away dude. OSU isnt relevant, and just like your excuse riddled fantasy basketball team, neither are you. You really should send some over to your league forum, and let them listen to you whine and cry about this or that, then as usual you trade your 3rd, 5th, and what 8th round pick to your BROTHER for his 5th, 7th and 13th. Same old crap with you. Just go away, you snot nose biatch.

MIke, Ive actually met you, you are an embarassment. And how funny a OSU fan would talk trash about recent bowl games. Just go away dude. OSU isnt relevant, and just like your excuse riddled fantasy basketball team, neither are you. You really should send some over to your league forum, and let them listen to you whine and cry about this or that, then as usual you trade your 3rd, 5th, and what 8th round pick to your BROTHER for his 5th, 7th and 13th. Same old crap with you. Just go away, you snot nose biatch.

Please explain how a trade in a Basketball League, that you don't belong to, nor any owners wanted you in is your business or that of this forum ?

...and explain to the College Football Forum, since your talking about Hoops Leagues, why everyone in your league quit and joined mine. I guess maybe the mirror is the best answer here ?

Also explain that the commissioner , nor any of the 14 owners has said anything of a legitimate trade in week 5 of a 28 week season ?

Then I'll explain to you with the help of the rest of this forum why your a clown . :wacko:

By the way, now I know what short man syndrome is really about, eh Smurf !

Edited by theeohiostate

You are pretty interested in things that have nothing to do with you idiot. I usually don't get personal but this is about the 4th or 5th time you've questioned morality SOOOOO I'd be more concerned about where "supposed other" is sleeping DICK. You DO REAP WHAT YOU SEW Fuqhead!!!. Life is soooo good for some of us.

Oh when Chokelahomo loses the title you'll be full of BS as always.

Edited by cincy slammers

It would appear that we have strayed from discussing college football. Perhaps TOSU and Sarge should consider getting their own forum. This is becoming a little tedious.

Nuff said here untateve, out of respect for you and the other forum members, I'll refrain for replying to personal attacks of that clown. We had our forum , but he password protected it and then everyone let because they couldn't deal with him anymore and joined my new forum.