[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Safecount.net

irish

Never had a problem here with pop-ups. Firefox seems to work good.

I really need not only a new PC but to also use a new browser. I use IE but hear good things about Firefox, safari and chrome. The PC will be gotten for x-mas.

Edited by irish

Irish - Unfortunately the safecount survey banners are a required part of a much larger advertising campaign. Sadly this is becoming much more common with the big brand advertisers and their handling agencies. However, they are frequency capped and in general a user should only see a few each week, if even that many. As you can imagine I'm on the site pretty much 24/7 - and I rarely see them. Our parent company is aware of our disdain for these type of banners, but in this one instance we are having to take one for the team.

Irish - Unfortunately the safecount survey banners are a required part of a much larger advertising campaign. Sadly this is becoming much more common with the big brand advertisers and their handling agencies. However, they are frequency capped and in general a user should only see a few each week, if even that many. As you can imagine I'm on the site pretty much 24/7 - and I rarely see them. Our parent company is aware of our disdain for these type of banners, but in this one instance we are having to take one for the team.

Thanks for the response. It's not a problem as I just wanted to make sure that it wasn't an issue. I'm not really savvy when it comes to the IT end of things.