[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Website main page

Looks like it has for the past 10 years... :wacko:

I guess it's time for DMD to shell out some cash for some flash?

Let's just stick with the substance. :tup:

Let's just stick with the substance. :wacko:

I think that Logans may be accessing the site from a PDA. I know that lately this lo-fi version of the site has been coming automatically up on my Blackberry, and you have to jump through hoops of fire to get to the regular setup, which I prefer. For example, you can go to a shorter forum thread, scroll dow to the bottom, and click on the hi-fi link at the bottom. How do I get immediate access to the Huddle's hi-fi setup?

Let's just stick with the substance. :wacko:

Absolutely, Wfo cares what the homepage looks like. I'm here for the info. I went through this last year with a guy in my league when I joined myfantasylleague to run our league. He was complaining that it was to generic. I was more interested in keeping the right stats after putting up with fanball.com getting everything wrong last year.

I think that Logans may be accessing the site from a PDA. I know that lately this lo-fi version of the site has been coming automatically up on my Blackberry, and you have to jump through hoops of fire to get to the regular setup, which I prefer. For example, you can go to a shorter forum thread, scroll dow to the bottom, and click on the hi-fi link at the bottom. How do I get immediate access to the Huddle's hi-fi setup?

Put the home page in your bookmarks. I get the same thing accessing via the Droid but for the forums. It's only 2 extra clicks on my end but I havn't put the forum address in my bookmarks yet so ...... meh.

Put the home page in your bookmarks. I get the same thing accessing via the Droid but for the forums. It's only 2 extra clicks on my end but I havn't put the forum address in my bookmarks yet so ...... meh.

Thanks, Tazinib1!

What are you talking about? :wacko:

I can get you any insight you want, but what is generic about it?

Are you looking at http://www.thehuddle.com or http://www.forums.thehuddle.com ?

I am getting the lo-fi version... and on the home PC.

When I navigate to the forum and other things they look normal...

Even if I hit the link you threw on here... it's still the lo-fi version. The other version is easier to see what's available.

Any advice?

I am getting the lo-fi version... and on the home PC.

When I navigate to the forum and other things they look normal...

Even if I hit the link you threw on here... it's still the lo-fi version. The other version is easier to see what's available.

Any advice?

Weird. Clear your cookies?

Didn't help....

CAN SOMEONE POST THE ADMINISTRATOR's EMAIL SO I CAN CONTACT THEM FOR THE FIX... THANKS!!!

Well it is the fourth of July so it may not be immediate but let me push this to the right forum.

What's up with the home page for this website??? Are they re-working it and it's in a more generic format right now or is this the way it's going to be moving forward??

Anyone have any insights???

There is no such thing as a "lo-fi" version of the home page. There is for the forums. The only other version of our home page is the mobile version, which you shouldn't be seeing unless you are on a defined mobile device. Please take a screen shot of what you are seeing when you access thehuddle.com home page and email it to our support team along with information about the type of desktop PC and operating system you are using. Thanks.

If you are on the lo-fi version of the forums and wish to change to the full version, there's a link at the top of every lo-fi forum page that will take you to the full version of that page in one click. There's also a link at the bottom of every lo-fi forum page that will take you to the full version of the forums in one click.

• WJW locked this topic