[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

15 minutes ago, kastse said:

Hi!

Would appreciate your advice on the following potential trade structures.  I am in a 12-team PPR league (standard).  The following is my current team:

QB: Mahomes

RB: Barkley, McCaffrey, Cook (got in trade), K. Johnson, D. Lewis, and L. Murray

WR: T. Hill, E. Sanders, M. Goodwin, J. Nelson, and T. Smith

TE: G. Kittle and G. Olsen (dropped by other team after injury)

I have a current offer for Barkley, Sanders, and Olsen in exchange for Zeke and Keenan Allen.  I am not so thrilled with this offer because, although I know that Allen is better than Sanders, I am not 100% sold Allen will have a better year ROS.  I was thinking about countering by replacing Sanders with K. Johnson.  My potential trade partner has a huge need at TE.

I am currently 5-1, so there is not much urgency.  But, our trade deadline is upcoming and there is one other team I am particularly worried about come playoff time.  Any of your help is truly appreciated.

I would not make that trade. You're losing at RB and very likely at WR with Allen never staying healthy, and then you give Olsen away for free. 

10 minutes ago, Pacnjig said:

Michel

Lamar Miller 

Ridley

ppr pick 1

Between Michel and Ridley, I'd go Michel. 

10 minutes ago, Pacnjig said:

Brees or Jameis?

Winston

9 minutes ago, Pacnjig said:

McCoy Peterson or Ingram pick 1 1/2 ppr

McCoy

5 minutes ago, tyger429 said:

1 pt. PPR league.  Njoku against TB, or Sterling Shepard against ATL?

Tough call but i'm leaning Shepard. 

18 minutes ago, kastse said:

1 PPR league

Mixon for D. Cook and G. Olsen

Thanks!!

No way, there's not much difference between those backs to lose Olsen. 

14 minutes ago, chiefswarpath said:

Pick 2 in 12 team PPR. Injuries, and my top 3 WR all on a bye have forced me to start 2 of the following

John Brown vs NO

Cole Beasley at WAS

Albert Wilson vs DET

Tre'Qan Smith at BAL

Brown and Wilson. 

28 minutes ago, satchel123 said:

Fuller or Gabriel at WR. Opponent is starting Watson FYI. 

Gabriel, probably playing from behind. 

32 minutes ago, Julio think u are? said:

Was just offered Woods for Breida and Coleman. Pretty set at RB, but I am worried I'd be paying too much in value. 

Should I take it?

You're definitely over paying there, I probably wouldn't do it. 

12 minutes ago, SoularTydes said:

Winston or Luck? 

Winston

8 minutes ago, irish said:

You're definitely over paying there, I probably wouldn't do it. 

What if I could get Jimmy Graham as well? Would bring the value closer but I already have 2 TEs.

I just feel like I need to help this guy out after a bad trade he made with me earlier in the season. But I don't want to make my team worse. 

I don't know when I will ever start Breida or Coleman but I could with injuries and such. Plus I think Coleman and Breida could increase in value.

Edited by Julio think u are?

4 minutes ago, Julio think u are? said:

What if I could get Jimmy Graham as well? Would bring the value closer but I already have 2 TEs.

I just feel like I need to help this guy out after a bad trade he made with me earlier in the season. But I don't want to make my team worse. 

I don't know when I will ever start Breida or Coleman but I could with injuries and such. Plus I think Coleman and Breida could increase in value.

You can't feel badly for trades that don't work for the other guy.  Everyone has to make their own decisions to run their team. Don't make trades that don't help your team out. 

5 minutes ago, Julio think u are? said:

Additionally, what if I could get Cooks + Breida + Coleman for Woods + AJ Green. Is that something I take then?

You'd be getting woods and green?  If so, take that deal. Still a pretty tight deal. 

Edited by irish

9 minutes ago, Julio think u are? said:

Last one of the day:

I receive Aj Green
I give Coleman + Cooks

Tough trade to make because you're giving up more total value but getting the best player in the deal. With having several better other RB options and not playing Coleman, you're basically giving up bench material for an upgraded WR.  Take it. 

3 minutes ago, Julio think u are? said:

Exactly my thoughts. Thank you

Sure thing.