[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

7 minutes ago, Taxicabkanefessions said:

if you could pick two to start for me please... half ppr

CJ Anderson vs OAK, DeMarco Murray vs HOU, Mark Ingram vs MIA, Buck Allen vs PIT

Murray, and Buck Allen (since it's half PPR). I like Anderson more then most of the experts ,but the Raiders have been solid vs RB's this season.

Edited by GangGreenLantern
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, GangGreenLantern said:

Murray, and Buck Allen (since it's half PPR). I like Anderson more then most of the experts ,but the Raiders have been solid vs RB's this season.

thank you. I'm gonna have a hard time trusting Allen after last week I feel like but I also get the  feeling that if I bench him he's gonna go off

29 minutes ago, Taxicabkanefessions said:

thank you. I'm gonna have a hard time trusting Allen after last week I feel like but I also get the  feeling that if I bench him he's gonna go off

Yeah I just throw that game out. That whole game was a disaster from the start. Allen is getting a ton of snaps, averaging over 17 touches a game. Pitt is vulnerable vs pass catching backs. 

16 minutes ago, nyjets18 said:

I just recived a trade offer that has me give up Joe Mixon and I get Adam Thielen. Is this a good trade seeing as how Mixon is about to play a big role with the Bengals (hopefully)?

This is for the third team in my signature

I would wait. I think Mixon will be playing a much bigger role, and by week 6 or so you could sell him (If needed) for much more then Theilen.

Just now, chrismikayla said:

Thanks. Also, Keenan Allen, Diggs, Bell, Hogan, Big Ben, and Rudolph ALL have bye weeks during week 9. Should I bite the bullet or try and make deals so I won't get killed that week LOL.

DOH!!!!!! That's why you must take bye weeks into consideration when drafting. Now I would never NOT draft 2 guys at the same position due to that ( I have AB and Diggs), but I won't have more then a couple guys like that. 

You could be in a world of hurt that week, but it's one week. And you should be able to still field a decent lineup, just won't be your best lineup. See how you are by week 7, and if needed you could try and make a move or 2. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Oak12 said:

Rivers (vs TB) or Manning (vs PHI) at QB?

I need to sit one....Mixon(CLE), Hilton(SEA), or Cooper(DEN).

Thanks in advance.

Wanted to Correct this. You have it backwards, and I just realized it. Rivers is playing Phi, and Manning is playing TB. 

Tough call between Hilton and Cooper, don't like either, and I'm sitting Cooper in my one league myself. 

1 hour ago, GangGreenLantern said:

I would wait. I think Mixon will be playing a much bigger role, and by week 6 or so you could sell him (If needed) for much more then Theilen.

Okay thanks, thats what I was thinking. Each week he gets a bigger and bigger role. Would you offer Tarik Cohen, Javorius Allen, or someone else on my team for him? Though as long as Kelvin Benjamin is healthy I would probably use him over Theilen anyways

So, I can't for the life of me find where to edit my sig here, so some advice on that would help!

Anyway, I have an owner in my league (DYNASTY - 10 team full PPR) who needs RB help, and asked what I would want for either Gurley or M. Gordon. For reference, I will list both teams below (leaving out K and IDPs)-

MY TEAM

QB- Rivers,Winston,Watson

RB - Gurley, M. Gordon, McCoy, T. Coleman, Riddick, R. Kelley, Smallwood

WR - M. Evans, Watkins, Hilton, Crabtree, J Matthews, C Davis

TE - Ertz, Eifert

DEF - Patriots, Jaguars

HIS TEAM

QB - Roethlisberger, Siemian

RB - CJ Anderson, Gore, B Powell, J White, D Martin, J Rodgers

WR - AJ Green, Baldwin, R Cobb, D Jackson, Stills, Ginn Jr, S. Shepard

TE - Gronkowski, Rudolph

DEF - Vikings

Based on our teams, I am only really interested in A.J. Green or Gronk, and either of my guys I would rather keep than trade for either of those guys. Do you think asking for Gronk and Green for one of Gurley/Gordon and a serviceable bench player (thinking Riddick or T Coleman) or Ertz? Could also throw picks in the rookie draft to sweeten the deal.

I want to maximize value but don't want discussions to break down. If I can't sell him on a deal like this, I may be able to sell him on something like L. McCoy for AJ Green (which I think I would do, given my recent WR2 struggles to find consistency between Watkins, Hilton, and Crabtree)

5 minutes ago, arekdahl said:

So, I can't for the life of me find where to edit my sig here, so some advice on that would help!

Anyway, I have an owner in my league (DYNASTY - 10 team full PPR) who needs RB help, and asked what I would want for either Gurley or M. Gordon. For reference, I will list both teams below (leaving out K and IDPs)-

MY TEAM

QB- Rivers,Winston,Watson

RB - Gurley, M. Gordon, McCoy, T. Coleman, Riddick, R. Kelley, Smallwood

WR - M. Evans, Watkins, Hilton, Crabtree, J Matthews, C Davis

TE - Ertz, Eifert

DEF - Patriots, Jaguars

HIS TEAM

QB - Roethlisberger, Siemian

RB - CJ Anderson, Gore, B Powell, J White, D Martin, J Rodgers

WR - AJ Green, Baldwin, R Cobb, D Jackson, Stills, Ginn Jr, S. Shepard

TE - Gronkowski, Rudolph

DEF - Vikings

Based on our teams, I am only really interested in A.J. Green or Gronk, and either of my guys I would rather keep than trade for either of those guys. Do you think asking for Gronk and Green for one of Gurley/Gordon and a serviceable bench player (thinking Riddick or T Coleman) or Ertz? Could also throw picks in the rookie draft to sweeten the deal.

I want to maximize value but don't want discussions to break down. If I can't sell him on a deal like this, I may be able to sell him on something like L. McCoy for AJ Green (which I think I would do, given my recent WR2 struggles to find consistency between Watkins, Hilton, and Crabtree)

McCoy being at age 29, and this being a Dynasty league, yes that would make much better sense for you. And McCoy for Green would work.

To edit your signature, click on your name at the top right, go to account settings, then click on edit signature. 

Should I start Shepard or Crabtree? I know it sounds like a stupid question, but Oakland is playing Denver, and Crabtree is questionable as of now. Meanwhile, Shepard had a break out game last week and is playing Tampa who is currently giving up the most points to receivers. However, last year against top-10 defenses like the Broncos Carr threw for 8 touchdowns, 1 pick and went 4-0. I feel solid about the rest of my lineup but I'm gonna post it anways. Standard scoring, 8 teams

QB: D Prescott

RB: D Murray, L Bell

WR: G Tate, S Shepard

TE: D Walker

Flex: Cj Anderson, C Thompson

D/ST: STeelers

K: Dan Bailey

Bench:

M Crabtree

I Crowell

H Henry

N Agholor

M Mariota

T coleman

Hey GGL,

Wondering if I should drop Jacquizz Rodgers for either James Conner (to handcuff my Bell) or Will Fuller/Mike Williams (if he plays). I'm feeling like Rodgers has almost no value at this point and is unlikely to accumulate any against the Giants. He's an ok handcuff but Conner seems like a much better handcuff if that's what I'm going for. I'm also thinking Fuller or Williams might go off this week and be worth holding on to for trade value/streaming. The only argument I can think of for sitting tight on Rodgers is if he magically has a good enough game to stay in it over Martin but with 2 weeks of mediocre gameplay I'm just not seeing the value. Thanks for the advice! : - )

3 hours ago, GangGreenLantern said:

McCoy being at age 29, and this being a Dynasty league, yes that would make much better sense for you. And McCoy for Green would work.

Thanks. This apparently only works when dealing with non-idiots. The response I got was "There's a problem with that - AJ Green is an elite WR. McCoy is good but certainly not elite."

I offered him Ertz, Riddick, and my 3rd round pick for Gronk. Riddick would probably be his RB2 right now being that it is full point PPR.

3 hours ago, arekdahl said:

Thanks. This apparently only works when dealing with non-idiots. The response I got was "There's a problem with that - AJ Green is an elite WR. McCoy is good but certainly not elite."

I offered him Ertz, Riddick, and my 3rd round pick for Gronk. Riddick would probably be his RB2 right now being that it is full point PPR.

Uhm, McCoy isn't elite? lol Ok time to move on.....LMAO