[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

12 hours ago, RossR said:

Standard league.. my Roster:

QB: Andrew Luck, Kirk Cousins

RB: Crowell, Abdullah, Kelly

WR: Evans, Green, Crabtree, Parker, Landry, Snead

TE: Kelce

K: Boswell

DST: Broncos, Ravens

Thought I had a Le'Veon for Evans trade in the bag but fell through as Bell finally showed up this week.

Obviously a lack of balance between RB/WR depth though.. Trade AJ Green for Kareem Hunt right?

Shiiiiiiiiet. If the Hunt owner is going to take Green for him, pull the trigger NOW,

11 hours ago, jrome said:

1 pp rec .5 pp rush

I want Bell and I think I have a good chance of getting him. Who should I give up, Hunt or Gurley and Snead for Bell? Fly EAGLES Fly

NOWAY you give up Hunt. Not a chance. Gurley has a tough schedule coming up that he could regress some, so I can see why some might want to trade him.

2 hours ago, GangGreenLantern said:

What are you going to do at QB? Who's out there? If there is someone solid, I would definitely want Hunt. I said this 3 weeks ago I think Hunt is special and in Andy Reids offense makes him even more valuable. Someone asked me then would I trade Hunt for Zeek and I said no, and my answer now is HELL no.

Full trade would be:

Brady/L. Miller for Hunt/Stafford.

2 minutes ago, Vikes101 said:

I have both CJ and L.Miller, should I target both Charles and Foreman for handcuffs? Otherwise I can go for Smallwood but I'm sure he will go for $20-25 in my league.

Also, Start L,Miller or Thompson in a .5ppr in my 2nd flex spot?

Depends on how deep your bench is. A small bench I'm not wasting spots on handcuffs when I will need guys for bye weeks, and playing match ups. 

5 minutes ago, Helpmeout said:

What do you think GGL?  Thanks

Drop Hooper for Clay, Drop Cam for whoever you get with your Bid. West might still be viable, not sure what's going on in Baltimore right now with their RB situation. Foreman would be a beast if something happens to Miller, and is still viable even now so...

Edited by GangGreenLantern
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, GangGreenLantern said:

Drop Hooper for Clay, Drop Cam for whoever you you get with your Bid. West might still be viable, not sure what's going on in Baltimore right now with their RB situation. Foreman would be a beast if something happens to Miller, and is still viable even now so...

So would i drop Ebron for Foreman and roll with just Clay at TE?  (assuming i get Clay off waivers)

Hey GGL,

Still looking to try and get Julio after he posted 3 consecutive sub 10 pt weeks in a Standard league. Julio owner seems interested in moving him however he's more RB needy and the WR's I wanted to trade for Julio all had bad weeks are less appealing to him. Let me know if either of these trades make sense or would be worth it:

My:
Todd Gurley

Alshon Jefferey

Devin Funchess

His:
Julio Jones

Isaiah Crowell or Lamar Miller

Jeremy Maclin

Or

My:

Doug Martin

Jacquizz Rodgers

Alshon Jefferey

Devin Funchess

His:

Julio Jones

Jeremy Maclin

Thanks for the advice : - )

Should I trade Ty Montgomery & Coby Fleener

FOR

Travis Kelce & Alshon Jeffrey

Standard Scoring

My Running Backs - Leveon Bell, Kareem Hunt, TY, Rob Kelley

My Wide Receivers - Keenan Allen, Michael Thomas, Diggs, Chris Hogan

Tight Ends - Jack Doyle & Coby Fleener

2 hours ago, GangGreenLantern said:

Depends on how deep your bench is. A small bench I'm not wasting spots on handcuffs when I will need guys for bye weeks, and playing match ups. 

We have 8 bench spots.  I am slightly nervous Foreman may take over for Miller, getting close to a timeshare and was thinking CJ has been often injured in the past and Charles would be good insurance for him. Sproles is out and Perkins and Gollawday are worthless to me at this point.  

I need to get Clay for sure, hopefully 10% should get that done.  How else would you stack my team?  This is a .5ppr league, I'm currently 2-1

image.png.7ab3d09ec206aa5b2fcfa715ddfb6637.png

2 hours ago, Helpmeout said:

So would i drop Ebron for Foreman and roll with just Clay at TE?  (assuming i get Clay off waivers)

No I wouldn't drop Ebron and just roll with Clay since Clay has a bye week 6. If you really want Foreman and think the Baltimore situation is to much of a headache drop West.

30 minutes ago, Khurtz said:

Hey GGL,

Still looking to try and get Julio after he posted 3 consecutive sub 10 pt weeks in a Standard league. Julio owner seems interested in moving him however he's more RB needy and the WR's I wanted to trade for Julio all had bad weeks are less appealing to him. Let me know if either of these trades make sense or would be worth it:

My:
Todd Gurley

Alshon Jefferey

Devin Funchess

His:
Julio Jones

Jeremy Maclin

Or

My:

Doug Martin

Jacquizz Rodgers

Alshon Jefferey

Devin Funchess

His:

Julio Jones

Jeremy Maclin

Thanks for the advice : - )

Standard league I would rather have Gurley and Martin to be honest, especially since Julio does not score many TDs. Any reason why you're hot and heavy after Julio? 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Pablo Sosa said:

Should I trade Ty Montgomery & Coby Fleener

FOR

Travis Kelce & Alshon Jeffrey

Standard Scoring

My Running Backs - Leveon Bell, Kareem Hunt, TY, Rob Kelley

My Wide Receivers - Keenan Allen, Michael Thomas, Diggs, Chris Hogan

Tight Ends - Jack Doyle & Coby Fleener

Might leave you a little thin at RB, esp with Fat Rob nursing an injury, but I love the idea of you getting Kelce (although he had a stinker this week)