[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

4 hours ago, AD1 said:

I need some advice here....Playing in a full point PPR and have Russel Wilson in QB...Wentz is on FA list right now...is it worth Dropping either Galloday, Perine, Jermaine Kearse, or Jordan Matthews to pick up Wentz for the matchup and since Russ hasn't had much success????

thanks

What's the rest of your team look like so I can gauge your depth.

1 hour ago, Dazh10 said:

Need some advice! Who should I run with for week 3 in a standard 10 man league, McCaffrey or Javorius Allen??

Standard league, Allen will get more early down work then CMC. Allen has carried the ball 35x in 2 games compared to CMC's 21. West is not 100% and even before he hurt his thigh Allen was getting more early down work. CMC's matchup is solid, but I don't trust his low carry totals.

1 hour ago, The One True Morty said:

Would you change my line up? 10 team, 0.5 PPR.

QB: Cousins

RB1: Freeman

RB2: Gordon

WR1: Crabtree

WR2: Fitzgerald

TE: Rudolph

FLEX: M. Bryant

D/ST: Ravens

K: Prater

Bench

QB: Mariota

RBs: Gore, Kamara

WRs: Snead, Sanu

TE: Doyle

D/ST: Vikings

I would play Doyle over Rudolph. No Bradford, and Doyle looked great with Brissett last week (8 targets, 8 catches), plus he has a fantastic matchup vs Clev 

6 hours ago, GangGreenLantern said:

Guys... Try to ask a question and not answer each others questions in this thread. It gets confusing while I'm cycling through trying to answer everyone's questions.

Thanks 

Just trying to help. But if you just want questions for you to answer, so be it.

12 hours ago, GangGreenLantern said:

What's the rest of your team look like so I can gauge your depth.

I need some advice here....Playing in a full point PPR and have Russel Wilson in QB...Wentz is on FA list right now...is it worth Dropping either Galloday, Perine, Jermaine Kearse, or Jordan Matthews to pick up Wentz for the matchup and since Russ hasn't had much success????

We start 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 2 Flex

WR - Green, Benjamin, Jeffery, Sneed, Kearse, Galladay, Jordan Matthews

RB - Gordon, Zeke, Cohen, Coleman, Carson, Henry, Perine

TE - Kelce

Edited by AD1
edit

49 minutes ago, AD1 said:

We start 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 2 Flex

WR - Green, Benjamin, Jeffery, Sneed, Kearse, Galladay, Jordan Matthews

RB - Gordon, Zeke, Cohen, Coleman, Carson, Henry, Perine

TE - Kelce

You have plenty of solid depth at WR, so dropping Galladay or Mathews to grab Wentz is a solid move.

55 minutes ago, BackthePack said:

I have the choice of playing Theo Riddick, Jordan Howard, Joe mixon, or JJ Nelson. What are your thoughts? I'd play Nelson but I'm still unsure if he will play. Thank you!

Yeah and Nelson plays Monday night. Love Theo Riddick this week, Atl has been terrible at stopping backs out of the backfield.

9 minutes ago, Zeus69 said:

Hey, boss.

Need some TEAM 2 advice...

Which WR would you start?

Stefon Diggs

WR | MIN

TB Sun 1:00 PM

I don't like Keenum and Jax has great secondary. KC giving up lots of yards to WR.

I like Ty as well. K.Allen should see a lot of M.Peters but the other CBs on KC can be had.