[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

10 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

PPR league with 5 point bonus @ 100 yards rushing / receiving

Crowell @ Indy

or

Abdullah vs ATL

AH a good dilemma to have I think both do really well this week. Slight sliiiiiiight edge to Crowell, BUT If D.Washington is out for Detroit play Abdullah

Edited by GangGreenLantern

9 hours ago, Fyrefyter11 said:

Edit: he just suggested a Rodgers for cousins included in that mcaffery for obj...

Got offered mcaffery and jaquizz for my odell. My rb situation sucks. Any advice? 

12 team Ppr dynasty league

My team

Cousins (a. Smith just dropped by another team.  gong to try to add him) 

Ingram, Blount, Jamaal Charles, dion Lewis, Jamaal Williams, Shane vereen

Odell, cooks, Crowder, jj nelson,d Jackson, Samuel Curtis.

Fleener

There is NOWAY I'm trading OBJ for CMC. You can get a hell of a lot more then CMC and Quizz for Odell. If you're trading Odell you want Freeman, Ajayi, Hunt... Someone in that range,. not CMC and Quizz who is going to be dealing with splinters in 2weeks more then he will be LBers.

6 hours ago, TheDukester said:

Looking for some trade ideas. I like my running back situation right now but my wr core is a little weak with Luck out. Looking for trade ideas to aquire a top end wr. Here's what I've got-

RBs: Fournette, Zeke, Martin, Henry, Carson, Buc Allen, David Johnson
Wrs:Crabtree, Parker, Hilton, Decker, Cupp, John Brown, Snead

Thanks!

I think after another strong week, you can flip Buc Allen, and maybe Hilton (unless you want to wait for Luck to return whenever that may be). for a top WR. 

You could also flip Fournette for a tier 2 WR straight up.  

20 minutes ago, Helpmeout said:

J. James

Dickson

Watson

Gates

...are the other top options

I'd take Watson over Miller. Flacco loves to use his TEs and Backs (Pitta had 121 targets last season). Watson looked good last week with 8-91, and faces a good matchup this week vs Jax (who has struggled against the TE position)

• Like 1

What are your thoughts on Doug Martin going forward (when he comes back from suspension)?

There's a WR hungry team in my league (TEAM 1 below) who is interested in Emmanuel Sanders, but I'm not sure he will give up Martin. 

Do you think Sanders for Martin is a favorable trade for me (if he accepts)? 

20 minutes ago, Zeus69 said:

What are your thoughts on Doug Martin going forward (when he comes back from suspension)?

There's a WR hungry team in my league (TEAM 1 below) who is interested in Emmanuel Sanders, but I'm not sure he will give up Martin. 

Do you think Sanders for Martin is a favorable trade for me (if he accepts)? 

Hey Zeus :  Martin looked good in preseason, and looks to be in great shape. I have him on one of my teams, and I'm counting on him when he comes back to be solid. 

Sanders looked good last week, so now might be the time to do that trade. You have some depth with Baldwin, Diggs, and Tate (Nelson as a WC if he continues to produce)

25 minutes ago, Zeus69 said:

"TEAM 2" advice.

If I'm looking for TE depth, would you pick up any of the following?

E. Engram

E. Ebron

B. Watson

Who would you drop from my current roster?

Thanks!

All 3 of them are worth rostering. I like Watson quite a bit since Flacco peppers his TEs and Backs with targets. Engram and Ebron are also intriguing.

Duke , Kupp or Maclin if you wanted to add a 2nd TE could be dropped since you won't play them unless injuries occur.  (In that order)

Drop Kelly, Perkins, Olsen?  Not much to upgrade with on the WW though.

10 Team, .5PPR League, Start 2 WR/RB/TE Flex

QB - Brady, Cam

RB - Gurley, CJ, L.Miller, Rob Kelley, Sproles, Perkins, Chris Thompson

WR- Julio, Demaryius, Baldwin, Marshall, Golladay

TE- Fleener, G.Olsen

WW Options:

RB: Vereen, Jamaal Charles, Tolbert, Smallwood, Mack

WR: Lee, Kupp, Hurns, Funchess, Agholor

TE: Jesse James, Clay, Everett, Watson, Miller, Cook, ASJ

9 minutes ago, Vikes101 said:

Drop Kelly, Perkins, Olsen?  Not much to upgrade with on the WW though.

10 Team, .5PPR League, Start 2 WR/RB/TE Flex

QB - Brady, Cam

RB - Gurley, CJ, L.Miller, Rob Kelley, Sproles, Perkins, Chris Thompson

WR- Julio, Demaryius, Baldwin, Marshall, Golladay

TE- Fleener, G.Olsen

WW Options:

RB: Vereen, Jamaal Charles, Tolbert, Smallwood, Mack

WR: Lee, Kupp, Hurns, Funchess, Agholor

TE: Jesse James, Clay, Everett, Watson, Miller, Cook, ASJ

Do you have an IR slot for Olsen? If not I would not keep him rostered for 8 weeks+. If you want to keep Olsen, Perkins would be the one to drop. He has looked atrocious all pre-season and through the first 2 weeks, and now there is rumblings they could be featuring Darkwa.

Watson is worth a look and I would start him this week over Fleener. 

Believe Amendola will likely return this week . I own him , Hogan and Cooks . 1 pt PPr league

I really have no idea who to start from these 3 . I need 2 as my other Wr is demaryus Thomas . Hate to sit Cooks based on upside and talent but he has let me down two weeks now . I like Hogan but like him much less if Amendola is back . If amendola is back does he get back to swallowing up receptions like he did in week 1

can really use the advice on which 2 to start between Amendola , Cooks and Hogan . Thanks in advance

Trying to make a call on who to start in my flex spot.   1/2 point PPR league.  Other scoring is standard.

Cooper Kupp or Sammy Watkins vs SF. -  Leaning towards Kupp as I think SF may try and load the box vs Gurley.  Plus, over the first two games, Kupp has 12 targets vs 7 for Watkins

If I don't pull the trigger on one of them, I could also shift over to Alvin Kamara vs Carolina

6 minutes ago, isleseeya said:

Believe Amendola will likely return this week . I own him , Hogan and Cooks . 1 pt PPr league

I really have no idea who to start from these 3 . I need 2 as my other Wr is demaryus Thomas . Hate to sit Cooks based on upside and talent but he has let me down two weeks now . I like Hogan but like him much less if Amendola is back . If amendola is back does he get back to swallowing up receptions like he did in week 1

can really use the advice on which 2 to start between Amendola , Cooks and Hogan . Thanks in advance

Ah the nightmare of Beltricks, and Mr.Boom or Bust Cooks. Never looked at Cooks as a WR1 (where he was basically being drafted). He was like that with the Saints, nothing nothing, Big game, mediocre game, nothing, big game. No consistency. 

I don't like any of them, but Cooks unfortunately has the most upside, Amendola could get those same looks as week 1 if healthy, but depends on their game plan and who they're facing, week to week.

1 hour ago, Big Dogs said:

Trying to make a call on who to start in my flex spot.   1/2 point PPR league.  Other scoring is standard.

Cooper Kupp or Sammy Watkins vs SF. -  Leaning towards Kupp as I think SF may try and load the box vs Gurley.  Plus, over the first two games, Kupp has 12 targets vs 7 for Watkins

If I don't pull the trigger on one of them, I could also shift over to Alvin Kamara vs Carolina

Can't say I'm overly excited about any of those choices but that's what you're dealing with. I would go with Kupp. Watkins game just doesnt fit into that Rams Offense right now, they may try to change that (if they're smart since they traded for the friggen guy) 

I'm in a 12 person standard league.

I had David Johnson and Woodhead starting and both are injured.  I would like to know who you would start from the following (pick 3 to start): Crowell, Stewart, Ingram, Cohen, Sproles.  Thanks

Just now, DK11 said:

I'm in a 12 person standard league.

I had David Johnson and Woodhead starting and both are injured.  I would like to know who you would start from the following (pick 3 to start): Crowell, Stewart, Ingram, Cohen, Sproles.  Thanks

Hey man, my condolences on Woody and DJ! injuries are a SOB.

Crow, Stew, and Cohen

RB trouble....10 man standard

I know if you have a true RB1 you should always start him, but I'm having a hard time keeping faith in McCoy. Considering his issues plus a tough matchup with Denver this week, who would you start? Right now I have McCoy vs DEN and Crowell @ IND starting with J. Rodgers @ MIN and C. Thompson vs OAK on my bench. I dropped Rob Kelley for Thompson and the only semi-hopefuls to choose from on the wire are guys like Chris Carson, Jamaal Charles, Alvin Kamara, Jalen Richard and Marlon Mack. I have a tough matchup against Montgomery, McCaffrey and Ajayi this week, what should I do???

Edited by highboltage

4 minutes ago, highboltage said:

RB trouble....10 man standard

I know if you have a true RB1 you should always start him, but I'm having a hard time keeping faith in McCoy. Considering his issues plus a tough matchup with Denver this week, who would you start? Right now I have McCoy vs DEN and Crowell @ IND starting with J. Rodgers @ MIN and C. Thompson vs OAK on my bench. I dropped Rob Kelley for Thompson and the only semi-hopefuls to choose from on the wire are guys like Chris Carson, Jamaal Charles, Alvin Kamara, Jalen Richard and Marlon Mack. I have a tough matchup against Montgomery, McCaffrey and Ajayi this week, what should I do???

Stay with McCoy. His talent and usage is far more greater than Quizz who also faces a very stout run D. McCoy and Crow!

10 man dynasty league 1ppr, start 1 qb, 2 rb, 3 wr, te, off. Flex, d, k

Qb-wentz and luck 

Rb-bell, freeman, lynch, gillislee, Carson

Wr-cooks, Baldwin, d. Thomas, maclin, watkins

Te-gronk

Snead is out on free agency, pick him up and drop maclin?

Edited by jvonsak