[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

PP

DeMarco Murray, Crowell, or Kerwyn Williams

also my WR are Diggs, Crabtree, and Allen,

Please pick 1 RB to start and let me know if i should flex another RB instead of those receivers

DeMarco Murray, Crowell, or Kerwyn Williams

also my WR are Diggs, Crabtree, and Allen,

Please pick 1 RB to start and let me know if i should flex another RB instead of those receivers

3 minutes ago, bgunsgu said:

I lost Greg Olsen this week. Which of the following replacements should I target? (PPR)  

Jesse James, Zach Miller, David Njoku/Seth DeValve, Ben Watson, or Olsen's backup: Ed Dickson?

Really like Watson. He played on 75% of the snaps this week. Flacco loves to throw to his backs and TE's ( Pitta had 121 targets last season). 

How worried should we be about Jimmy Graham going forward? He's my only TE right now, but if I pick up Watson on Waivers, is Graham even worth a bench spot?

12 team .5ppr

QB: Mariota, Rivers

RB: Cook, Hyde, Howard, Jacquizz, D Martin

WR: Dez, D Adams, M Bryant, D Parker, P Richardson, empty slot

TE: Graham

D: Seahawks

K: matchup

30 minutes ago, bmatt10 said:

Should I sell high on CJ Anderson now, or ride out his success?  I lost DJ and Greg Olsen to injury, and I've already been offered a few trades I've declined.

Bronco's look great, but I am not sure CJ keeps this pace.

CJ has one of the more favorable schedules for a RB, esp in the playoffs NYJ, IND, WASH. I would stick with him, his issue has been staying healthy, but the off season seems to have done him well (he's in much better shape). 

9 minutes ago, Watt's Up said:

How worried should we be about Jimmy Graham going forward? He's my only TE right now, but if I pick up Watson on Waivers, is Graham even worth a bench spot?

12 team .5ppr

QB: Mariota, Rivers

RB: Cook, Hyde, Howard, Jacquizz, D Martin

WR: Dez, D Adams, M Bryant, D Parker, P Richardson, empty slot

TE: Graham

D: Seahawks

K: matchup

Scale of 1-10 an 8. I'm worried about ALL of Seattle right now ( I have Wilson in one league, and Angry Doug in 2). It's not just their OL either. Yes it was rainy conditions yesterday, but week 1? Did you see what ATL did to GB's D? Yes Daniels was out but that's one dude!!

SEA has TEN and IND next 2 weeks, they don't put up some serious fantasy production it might be time to look for other options across the board. 

Now to your question, I would most certainly grab Watson for insurance. See what Graham and Sea can do these next 2 weeks, since you have an empty slot plug in Watson and wait. 

• Thanks 1

Hey GGL,

So I'm thinking of making an offer to a friend who is 0-2 and bottom of the league for Julio Jones. My team is in my sig, his is:

QB: Russell Wilson, Eli Manning

WR: Julio Jones, Michael Thomas, Larry Fitzgerald, Jeremy Maclin, Nelson Agholor, Ted Ginn Jr.

RB: Isaiah Crowell, Lamar Miller, LeGarrette Blount, Adrian Peterson

TE: Martellus Bennett,

L: Blair Walsh

D: Kansas City

I was thinking either Cooper, Jeffrey or Sanders and then maybe Marvin Jones if he does well. I realize I'm low balling a bit but he's pretty low on Julio at the moment. Would Jeffrey and Sanders be better? I'm worried about giving up too much. Ideally he needs RB help too but I don't think I'm trading Gurley after his most recent performance. Thanks for the help!

20 minutes ago, Khurtz said:

Hey GGL,

So I'm thinking of making an offer to a friend who is 0-2 and bottom of the league for Julio Jones. My team is in my sig, his is:

QB: Russell Wilson, Eli Manning

WR: Julio Jones, Michael Thomas, Larry Fitzgerald, Jeremy Maclin, Nelson Agholor, Ted Ginn Jr.

RB: Isaiah Crowell, Lamar Miller, LeGarrette Blount, Adrian Peterson

TE: Martellus Bennett,

L: Blair Walsh

D: Kansas City

I was thinking either Cooper, Jeffrey or Sanders and then maybe Marvin Jones if he does well. I realize I'm low balling a bit but he's pretty low on Julio at the moment. Would Jeffrey and Sanders be better? I'm worried about giving up too much. Ideally he needs RB help too but I don't think I'm trading Gurley after his most recent performance. Thanks for the help!

Not sure why he would do that. If a RB was in the mix I could see a Cooper+Martin for Julio or something like that, but 2 Wrs for Julio, he's not gaining much. Unless he's just that down on Julio (why I don't know).

16 minutes ago, chrismikayla said:

I have the option to pick up Nelson Agholor, Marquise Lee, or Ted Ginn, Jr. in my league.( standard PPR). I would have to drop Cooper Kupp to get one of them though. Keenan Allen, Rishard Matthews are my two main receivers right now.

Lee is a possible, but I don't trust Jax (Bortles) almost all their production was in garbage time (as usual), that's not something I usually want to count on. 

I am in a 10-team PPR/IDP dynasty league which started up at the beginning of last season (2016 season)

Through a combination of luck and my targets falling a lot farther than they should have (Round 3 Mike Evans, Round 4 TY Hilton, Round 5 LeSean McCoy, Round 8 Melvin Gordon, Round 15 Michael Crabtree being the highlights) I ended up with a team featuring 3 RB1s and that is very strong in the flex spots. See below -

(Starting Lineup of QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, FLEX (RB/WR/TE), TE, K, DEF, DB, DL/LB, DFlex(any IDP), and Head Coach(vomit - couldn't talk them out of this one). Scoring is standard ESPN full point PPR scoring, and the IDP scoring is INCREDIBLY tackle-heavy, 1 point for any tackle (solo or assist),1 point for TFL and PD, 2 pts for Sack, INT, FR, and BLK. With the scoring it is basically mandatory to start two robust tacking ILBs and an inside the box SS, and makes ballhawking CBs and even top-tier DL like JJ Watt and Kahlil Mack borderline unrosterable)

QB - Jameis Winston, Philip Rivers, DeShaun Watson

RB - Todd Gurley, Melvin Gordon, LeSean McCoy, Tevin Coleman, Theo Riddick, Rob Kelley

WR - Mike Evans, TY Hilton, Michael Crabtree, Sammy Watkins, Corey Davis, Eric Decker, Jordan Matthews

TE - Zach Ertz, Tyler Eifert

K - Dustin Hopkins

DEF - Patriots, Jaguars

HC - Raiders Coach

LB - NaVarro Bowman, Benardrick McKinney, Christian Kirksey

DB - Landon Collins

Obviously very strong at RB at the top with decent PPR depth in Coleman and Riddick. Even though the value of Hilton and Watkins has declined this year I still have a stud in Evans, a borderline WR1 in Crabtree, and Hilton and Watkins are both upside WR2s also. Ertz is looking like a legit top-5 TE, and my IDPs are the best in the league.

Where most people would be happy with having solid depth, I am (perhaps overly) always worried about wasting value, and wonder if I can parlay some of my RB depth into an upgrade somewhere else. QB is my biggest need, but I wouldn't call it incredibly worrisome - Winston is a young, borderline QB1 and Rivers makes a great play when Winston has a tough matchup. Watson also is obviously young with a ton of upside.

There is an owner in my league who is in desperate need of RB help, and I am wondering if there is anything on his roster that would be worth trading for. Here is his team -

QB - Cam Newton, Carson Wentz, Patrick Mahomes

RB - David Johnson, Jay Ajayi, Kerwynn Williams, Eddie Lacy, Andre Ellington, James Conner

WR - Michael Thomas, Kelvin Benjamin, Allen Robinson, Allen Hurns, Jeremy Maclin, Cooper Kupp

TE - Travis Kelce, Coby Fleener, OJ Howard

K - Matt Bryant

DEF - Panthers

HC - Seahawks Coach

LB - Alec Ogletree, Tahir Whitehead, Vontaze Burfict

DB - Reshad Jones

We also have the option to trade draft picks - there is a 5-round rookie draft every year.

Just wanted to see opinions about a good offer to this team, or a general type of target that I could pursue with my roster capital. Maybe the best option is just to do nothing, but with Gurley, McCoy, Gordon, and Evans being every week starters (and Crabtree pushing that discussion), there are several guys that may not crack my lineup but could be in the starting rotation on another team. Sorry for the long post - I love the thread and it is much appreciated all the insight you offer!

I have start 0-2 and its not pretty. I was offered Deandre Hopkins, Tarik Cohen and Lamar Miller for Antonio Brown and Jeremy Maclin. I have 

I currently have

WR: Brown, Cooks, Fitz, Crowder, R. Matthews, Maclin

RB: Jordan Howard, Hyde, Kerwynn Williams, Woodhead

I think with the amount of targets Hopkins is getting and my lack of RB depth this is a pretty good trade for me?