[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

With Eifert hurt as usual I need to pick up a TE for this week and possibly the future. 

Who should I grab?

Jared Cook

Ben Watson

Jack Doyle

Jason Witten

YTD stats say Witten but can he really keep up this level of play? It is a .5 PPR league so I'm leaning toward Witten or Doyle. For what it's worth I have Hilton as a WR and Witten has the same bye as Eifert.

Which leads me to my second question. Do I drop Eifert or Taylor Gabriel for the TE I pick up? Is Eifert's season over?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Trade away Diggs and Carson for Landry and Lamar Miller?

if Miller doesn't pan out, I have Foreman as insurance. 

Diggs is only as good as Bradford, and who knows how healthy he stays all season.  Carson is good, but I don't see me starting him over Cohen for now, and SEA Oline is gosh awful. 

QB - Mariota

RB - Bell, Zeke

WR - Pryor, Fitzgerald, Ginn (Willie Snead)

TE - Olsen (Pick up either Ebron, Engram, Cook, Henry, Clay, or Doyle?)

Flex - Corey Davis

D - Seahawks

K- Bailey

Bench:

Mixon

Corey Coleman (need to drop)

Marvin Jones

Kenny Golladay

IR Spot - Olsen will go here

10 man-PPR

Any suggestions on which TE to pick up?

Also should I pick up C.Thompson, Buck, Carson, or Perine for anyone?

And with Coleman out, should I pick up Kearse, Lockett, Funchess, wright, Beasley or anyone for a WR?

Maybe make a trade for a better receiver? I’m in a pickle.

10 hours ago, 8rattoon said:

With Eifert hurt as usual I need to pick up a TE for this week and possibly the future. 

Who should I grab?

Jared Cook

Ben Watson

Jack Doyle

Jason Witten

YTD stats say Witten but can he really keep up this level of play? It is a .5 PPR league so I'm leaning toward Witten or Doyle. For what it's worth I have Hilton as a WR and Witten has the same bye as Eifert.

Which leads me to my second question. Do I drop Eifert or Taylor Gabriel for the TE I pick up? Is Eifert's season over?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Witten has been playing above expectations. For me the guy is Doyle, I thought coming into the season Doyle could be a top 10 TE this season. With Brissett he saw 8 targets (caught all 8), that's very encouraging. He has a really solid schedule, and when Luck comes back that just makes him that much more valuable. Drop Gabriel.

6 hours ago, bmatt10 said:

Trade away Diggs and Carson for Landry and Lamar Miller?

if Miller doesn't pan out, I have Foreman as insurance. 

Diggs is only as good as Bradford, and who knows how healthy he stays all season.  Carson is good, but I don't see me starting him over Cohen for now, and SEA Oline is gosh awful. 

I like Diggs more WITH Bradford, but that situation is dicey. I'm not ready to bail on Diggs just yet but I can understand why some would want to. Not a fan of Miller because he's not consistent, or I should say maybe he is, consistently mediocre. That's is a fair trade though, I like Carson as a season long play, even though their OL isn't good, he's been making some plays. 

6 hours ago, Deandre Lopkins said:

QB - Mariota

RB - Bell, Zeke

WR - Pryor, Fitzgerald, Ginn (Willie Snead)

TE - Olsen (Pick up either Ebron, Engram, Cook, Henry, Clay, or Doyle?)

Flex - Corey Davis

D - Seahawks

K- Bailey

Bench:

Mixon

Corey Coleman (need to drop)

Marvin Jones

Kenny Golladay

IR Spot - Olsen will go here

10 man-PPR

Any suggestions on which TE to pick up?

Also should I pick up C.Thompson, Buck, Carson, or Perine for anyone?

And with Coleman out, should I pick up Kearse, Lockett, Funchess, wright, Beasley or anyone for a WR?

Maybe make a trade for a better receiver? I’m in a pickle.

Grab Doyle, Brisset was locked in on him with 8 targets, and they have a nice schedule. Also once Luck comes back Doyle could be golden.

If Buck Allen is still on waivers, RUN and get him. He's the back in Baltimore to own, ESP in PPR.

I like Higgins from Cleveland more then those guys, Kearse is ok as well. Higgins is the starter in Cleveland, played 76% of the snaps last week (20% more than any other WR), saw 11 targets. If he gets that kind of volume, he could be a breakout candidate this season. 

6 hours ago, purplemonster said:

Potential trade:  Jordy Nelson for Ty Montgomery?

Receivers: Jordy, Crabtree, Pryor Sr, Hogan

Backs: McCoy, Ingram, Kelley, Jamaal Charles

Would also trade Crabtree.  Who else could I get for Crabtree?

Not sure you should be trading away Crab and Jordy. I like Montgomery quite a bit though.

57 minutes ago, GangGreenLantern said:

I like Diggs more WITH Bradford, but that situation is dicey. I'm not ready to bail on Diggs just yet but I can understand why some would want to. Not a fan of Miller because he's not consistent, or I should say maybe he is, consistently mediocre. That's is a fair trade though, I like Carson as a season long play, even though their OL isn't good, he's been making some plays. 

Thanks for the advice.  I lost DJ and Olsen and started 0-2 so it's hard for me to wait and find out with Diggs.

the guy who offered the trade also had Buck Allen. Should I try and work a deal to get him too?

currebtly have CJA, Quizz, Cohen, Carson.

1 hour ago, bmatt10 said:

Thanks for the advice.  I lost DJ and Olsen and started 0-2 so it's hard for me to wait and find out with Diggs.

the guy who offered the trade also had Buck Allen. Should I try and work a deal to get him too?

currebtly have CJA, Quizz, Cohen, Carson.

Yes I would try to acquire Buck Allen. He has out snapped and out touched West and now West is dealing with an injury. Allen is back to own in Baltimore esp in PPR

12 man PPR

Woodhead and DJ hurt and cut.  Picked up Mixon for most of my FAAB budget - hoping he does something.  My WR depth is good, looking to trade a piece for a RB.

WR's are Dez, Pryor, Crabtree, Tyrell Williams, Phillip Dorsett

RBS are Mixon, AP, Gore, Shane Vereen - terrible lol

A guy I am looking to trade with has the pieces as follows:

WR: Davante Adams, Martavis Bryant, Kenny Golladay, Allen Hurns

RB: Devonta Freeman, Marshawn Lynch, Mike Gillislee, Jacquizz Rodgers, Chris Carson

I know he doesn't want to move Freeman but Lynch would be on the table.  Could I offer something like Dez for Lynch and Carson?  That may blast his RB depth so he may want a piece like Gore just for depth.  If so, would you do a trade Dez and Gore for Lynch and Carson in this situation?

42 minutes ago, GangGreenLantern said:

Yes I would try to acquire Buck Allen. He has out snapped and out touched West and now West is dealing with an injury. Allen is back to own in Baltimore esp in PPR

What if I threw in Jacquizz Rodgers for buck Allen.  Martin I am sure is going to win back the job or they will split time.

I get Miller, Allen, Landry

they get Carson, Quizz, Diggs.

Cousins just got dropped. 12 team PPR with 6 pt TD passes scoring. I have Rivers and Stafford and have been playing their matchups so far. I feel like I have to drop one of them if I put in a ww claim due to a shallow bench that already has 2 guys on IR (Olsen and Woodhead) and me trying to stash TY for a playoff run. Should I go after Cousins?

Would you do this?

Trade Gurley, Lynch, and Sammy Watkins for L Bell and AJ Green? Or, would you stand pat for now? Thx. I am conflicted. 😬

10 team league with 4 pt QB TD and standard scoring

Q: Ryan

WR:  D Hopkins, T Pryor, D Thomas, S Watkins, G Tate, 

RB:  ZEKE E, D Freeman, T Gurley, M Lynch

TE: JReed, G Olsen

K: Who cares? . Tavecchio at the moment

D: Denver, Cincinnati 

34 minutes ago, bmatt10 said:

What if I threw in Jacquizz Rodgers for buck Allen.  Martin I am sure is going to win back the job or they will split time.

I get Miller, Allen, Landry

they get Carson, Quizz, Diggs.

If I'm him I don't want Quizz for that reason, he's a 2 week rental. Once Martin comes back he's the main guy, unless he has had issues in the 3 week absence. 

15 minutes ago, chiefswarpath said:

Cousins just got dropped. 12 team PPR with 6 pt TD passes scoring. I have Rivers and Stafford and have been playing their matchups so far. I feel like I have to drop one of them if I put in a ww claim due to a shallow bench that already has 2 guys on IR (Olsen and Woodhead) and me trying to stash TY for a playoff run. Should I go after Cousins?

Not with Rivers and Stafford on your roster. You don't need Cousins.

13 minutes ago, Smitticus said:

Would you do this?

Trade Gurley, Lynch, and Sammy Watkins for L Bell and AJ Green? Or, would you stand pat for now? Thx. I am conflicted. 😬

10 team league with 4 pt QB TD and standard scoring

Q: Ryan

WR:  D Hopkins, T Pryor, D Thomas, S Watkins, G Tate, 

RB:  ZEKE E, D Freeman, T Gurley, M Lynch

TE: JReed, G Olsen

K: Who cares? . Tavecchio at the moment

D: Denver, Cincinnati 

The fact you have Zeek and Freeman, I would do that trade. Bell, Zeek, & Freeman :woot: Plus AJ is a major upgrade over Watkins