[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

Hey, man.

2 questions for ya. Also appreciate some advice for second question... 

Pick 1 starter: 

1) E. Sanders or G. Tate? (TEAM 1 below)

2) J. Maclin or Tyrell Williams? (TEAM 2 below)

Thanks!

Edited by Zeus69

What kind of value would you be willing to give up for Dak Prescott.  The league is PPR and I'm in 2nd place currently despite doing a terrible job of streaming QBs so far.

My Team

QB - Siemian, Newton

RB - Gurley, Cook, Cohen, Miller, Henry

WR - Baldwin, Hopkins, Diggs, Stills, W. Fuller

TE - Walker

His team

QB - Rodgers, Prescott

RB - Hyde, Abdullah, Gore

WR - D Thomas, Hilton, Hogan, Sanu

TE - J Thomas, Cook, Ebron, Clay

The owner of Prescott is openly trading him and I'm just wondering how far I should considering going to get him.   What would you consider the most you'd give up for Prescott? Any fair trade offers you'd consider between these two teams?

11 hours ago, yaWgnorW said:

Hello posted this in regular forum but thought it might get more attention here as these advice areas are usually the best,

My roster:

Active:

Winston

Bell

Cook

D. Thomas

M. Lee

Clay

Cohen

Vikings

Crosby

Bench:

Olsen

Coleman

Riddick

Higgins

Luck

Wheaton

His roster:

Active:

Brady

Gurley

Hyde

Beckham

Hurns

Rudolph

Stewart

Eagles

Lutz

Bench:

D. Parker

Mariota

Ris. Matthews

Amendola

Sims

Bengals

His trade to me is Gurley for Bell 1 for 1.

As you can see, I'm hurting on the WR spot. For background, I lost Robinson to his injury. And obviously Olsen I'm just holding onto.

I don't know how I feel about the 1 for 1, but I do like the idea of

Bell and Riddick (I don't care about Riddick as much)

for 

Gurley and Parker

Parker gives me another WR.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

12 man league, Half PPR

Do not get rid of Bell, esp in any form of PPR. His schedule gets pretty nice over the last couple months, and Gurleys over the next 6 weeks (after this one) gets pretty tough. As well as Gurley is playing, I want Bell all day over him. 

You might be able to get R.Mathews away from him for Riddick , Mathews has been Mariorta's go to guy esp with Davis out (and he's out again)

11 hours ago, pesosweetdog said:

Thoughts on this.  The other guy has Stafford as his starting QB in a 12 team standard league.  Thanks in advance.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/topic/491738-flex-cohen-or-tate-or-ingram-whir/

Standard Ingram but I don't see him scoring to be honest. SO....It's really a crap shoot.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, sabercats5441 said:

Hi GGL

12 teams Full PPR
QB: J Winston
WR: G Tate, M Thomas
RB: M Gordon , L Miller
TE: C Clay
BK: A Luck, D Martin and A Cooper
Should we drive with M Gordon this week
or drop A Luck for W Smallwood or J Charles or B Powell or Rob Kelley 
or A Kamara or B Oliver or G Bernard ?
If none of them, should I drop Luck to pick up A Hurns or E Engram
Thanks

Sounds like Luck might not return until Nov, and with a short bench I would drop him. You will need a TE in 3 weeks when Clay is on a bye so Engram would be the most logical.

9 hours ago, highboltage said:

Thanks. Trying to get a trade to happen but starting Thielen over JJ Nelson in the meantime. I'm thinking of streaming a QB because I'm worried about Ryan's matchup this week. Guys like Cousins, Rivers, Watson, Taylor and Palmer are available. Any favorites over Ryan? Leaning towards Palmer vs SF or Watson vs TEN.

Palmer played well vs the Boys, and the Matchup vs SF should allow him to be productive. 

7 hours ago, Zeus69 said:

Hey, man.

2 questions for ya. Also appreciate some advice for second question... 

Pick 1 starter: 

1) E. Sanders or G. Tate? (TEAM 1 below)

2) J. Maclin or Tyrell Williams? (TEAM 2 below)

Thanks!

Hey Zeus, 

I like Sanders matchup more, but sitting Tate is tough since he's usually very productive.

Williams has been a major disappointment. Like his matchup vs a depleted Eagles secondary (sigh). Hard to start any Ravens player right now with how awful they looked last week.

I see you have Doug Baldwin in two of your leagues (as do I). Great matchup, but do you plan on starting him? (groin - Sunday night game)

If he's active and playing, he's in my lineup. Wait to see if he practices Friday, and word on how he is. Since I have Garcon playing in the late afternoon games, I plan to sub him in if I get word Baldwin might not go, but we should know well before that. 

Edited by GangGreenLantern

Last question (for now :))

L. McCoy is my RB1.

Who would you start as RB2 (0.5 PPR)?

M. Lynch

A. Ellington

CJ Prosise

Appreciate the help!

Heck no to Lynch, looking to try and trade him in the one league I have him. Prosise won't play this week, so that Leaves you your answer :)

7 hours ago, squirrelmastr21 said:

Better pickup Tyrell Williams or Hunter Henry?

That's like asking what's a better way to pickup dog poo, with a shovel or gloved hand? LOL J/K

Henry has had 0 targets in 2 of the 3 games this season. Ty has been extremely bleh as well, but at least he's getting looks.

6 hours ago, saxmachine69 said:

What kind of value would you be willing to give up for Dak Prescott.  The league is PPR and I'm in 2nd place currently despite doing a terrible job of streaming QBs so far.

My Team

QB - Siemian, Newton

RB - Gurley, Cook, Cohen, Miller, Henry

WR - Baldwin, Hopkins, Diggs, Stills, W. Fuller

TE - Walker

His team

QB - Rodgers, Prescott

RB - Hyde, Abdullah, Gore

WR - D Thomas, Hilton, Hogan, Sanu

TE - J Thomas, Cook, Ebron, Clay

The owner of Prescott is openly trading him and I'm just wondering how far I should considering going to get him.   What would you consider the most you'd give up for Prescott? Any fair trade offers you'd consider between these two teams?

See if he'd take Miller (If you've read any of my posts u would notice I'm not very high on Miller AT ALL, and think Foreman makes that a 50/50 time share or worse by mid season so). He does need RB help. 

5 hours ago, UB40yard touchdown said:

GGL my man

Quick trade question. AJ green is my wr1 and at the moment im swapping between decker and crowder in wr2. 16 team league and ive been offered dez for crowder and decker.

Go for it?

Cheers mate

What's up UB, Who else do you have? You will need someone else worth while for Bye weeks, and in case of injury or guys starts slumping. Not very high on Dez since they just don't seem to be consistent with his targets (could be due to them playing PP last week but).

Edited by GangGreenLantern

13 minutes ago, chrismikayla said:

I'm worried about Carlos Hyde being hampered by his hip injury this weekend. Would you bench him and start Ingram?

I'd still roll with Hyde, he's practicing on a limited basis so thats a good sign. He brings far more volume, and upside then Ingram who's stuck in a 3 back rotation because the Saints brass are morons.

Hello again GGL,

Have a trade question for u. 12 team PPR league, currently 3-0 and in 1st. Can start 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex per week.

QB: Cousins, Luck

RB: McCoy, Hunt, Carson, Buck Allen, Tolbert

WR: Cooper, K Allen, D Thomas, TY Hilton, Shepard

TE: Walker

Trade: D Thomas, Walker

Acquire: AJ Green, Rudolph or Brate

I'm obviously downgrading at TE but the upgrade at WR should make it worth it. My reservations are being stuck streaming TE every week or trying to work a separate trade for another TE.

Thoughts? 

Thanks again

14 minutes ago, Eric M said:

Hello again GGL,

Have a trade question for u. 12 team PPR league, currently 3-0 and in 1st. Can start 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex per week.

QB: Cousins, Luck

RB: McCoy, Hunt, Carson, Buck Allen, Tolbert

WR: Cooper, K Allen, D Thomas, TY Hilton, Shepard

TE: Walker

Trade: D Thomas, Walker

Acquire: AJ Green, Rudolph or Brate

I'm obviously downgrading at TE but the upgrade at WR should make it worth it. My reservations are being stuck streaming TE every week or trying to work a separate trade for another TE.

Thoughts? 

Thanks again

I'd say Rudolph is a similar tier to Walker to be honest, just off to a slow start (walker isn't exactly lighting it up either), but the upgrade to Green is solid!

21 minutes ago, GangGreenLantern said:

I'd still roll with Hyde, he's practicing on a limited basis so thats a good sign. He brings far more volume, and upside then Ingram who's stuck in a 3 back rotation because the Saints brass are morons.

Thanks man. Yeah makes no sense. Ingram is their most reliable and productive back by far, even with limited touches.