[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

39 minutes ago, Vikes101 said:

Who should I start at my 2nd Flex spot, .5ppr league:

Funchess vs PHI

Kelley / Chris Thompson vs SF

Fuller vs CLE

Ellington vs TB

J.Allen vs CHI (On Waivers)

Funchess and Fuller both great matchups. Funchess is on the injury report for this week with a "knee" issue, and they play on Thurs. So may need to monitor that.

PPR league, I like Hunt but hate that the Chiefs bring in West on 3rd downs.  I want to trade Hunt for Bell, but is that enough?  Do I need to add in another player?  My bench is very deep as evidenced by my starters scoring 113 pts this week (9 players) and my bench scoring 109 (7 players.)   Do I offer Hunt and say Garcon or Fuller?  Will that be enough to get it done?

We start QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, Flex (RB, WR, TE), K, DEF

My team:

QB - Rodgers

RB - Hunt, Martin, Crowell, Abdullah, Gore, 

WR - Evans, Cooks, Garcon, Adams, Fuller, Kupp

TE - Watson (my weakest position all season)

K - Zeurlein

Def - Jags and Vikings

Need some waiver wire advice. 
WRs: Brown, Diggs, Crabtree, Bryant, Kupp

RBs: Elliott, Miller, Cohen, Kamara

Do i drop Kupp to grab someone else on the ww?  Available on waiver wire:

Funchess, J Allen, Gallman, Aaron Jones, Amendola, McKinnon

Who would you take over Kupp, and in what order?

Thanks!

6 hours ago, GangGreenLantern said:

At this point with Julio being banged up, and not a redzone target I might flip him, but MT would get him for sure. I would honestly try Diggs for him (since he's top 5 at the position even with a bad night last night). Doubt that works, but it's worth a shot. (esp since Minn has the easiest schedule for WRs this season)

I may have an option to make this trade. Julio & mccaffery or fournette for Antonio and Gurley. Thoughts?

Hey GGL,

I currently have the Bills and Cardinals D/ST.  I'm thinking I'm gonna drop the Cardinals for another streaming option for this week, before I plug Bills back in next week. That being said, my top options on the wire are Packers, Redskins, and Falcons. They will all probably do better than Cardinals, so which one should I roll with this week? Also, is there one of the three that will have more value than the others ROS?

Thanks!

5 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

PPR league, I like Hunt but hate that the Chiefs bring in West on 3rd downs.  I want to trade Hunt for Bell, but is that enough?  Do I need to add in another player?  My bench is very deep as evidenced by my starters scoring 113 pts this week (9 players) and my bench scoring 109 (7 players.)   Do I offer Hunt and say Garcon or Fuller?  Will that be enough to get it done?

We start QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, Flex (RB, WR, TE), K, DEF

My team:

QB - Rodgers

RB - Hunt, Martin, Crowell, Abdullah, Gore, 

WR - Evans, Cooks, Garcon, Adams, Fuller, Kupp

TE - Watson (my weakest position all season)

K - Zeurlein

Def - Jags and Vikings

Honestly I have both in one league, and the reason I'm 4-1. Hunt doesn't come off the field very often on 3rd down. This week I think Andy did it, because Hunt was getting clobbered early in the game on every play, so to keep him fresh they brought in West more then usual. I doubt that's any every week occurrence moving forward.

3 hours ago, zmoney said:

Need some waiver wire advice. 
WRs: Brown, Diggs, Crabtree, Bryant, Kupp

RBs: Elliott, Miller, Cohen, Kamara

Do i drop Kupp to grab someone else on the ww?  Available on waiver wire:

Funchess, J Allen, Gallman, Aaron Jones, Amendola, McKinnon

Who would you take over Kupp, and in what order?

Thanks!

Funchess over Kupp for sure. Fun is getting looks now, and in the redzone plus he's 6'4!

1 hour ago, mcostley said:

Hey GGL,

I currently have the Bills and Cardinals D/ST.  I'm thinking I'm gonna drop the Cardinals for another streaming option for this week, before I plug Bills back in next week. That being said, my top options on the wire are Packers, Redskins, and Falcons. They will all probably do better than Cardinals, so which one should I roll with this week? Also, is there one of the three that will have more value than the others ROS?

Thanks!

Hey mcostley, 

Redskins, and Falcons I like alot for streaming this week. Cards D has been a disappointment (esp in FF)

• Thanks 1

Im hurting. I need a WR. 

Good trade options for me??

I want someone like michael thomas.

He already declined thomas for miller. 

Start: qb, wr, wr wr, rb, rb, te 

Team:

QB: Brees, Palmer

WR: Hogan, fitzgerald, hurns (IR: Odell beckham and Marshall)

RB: Lamar Miller, Blount, McCoy, Latavius Murray

TE: Jimmy Graham, Jason Witten.

The guy who has michael thomas also has:

qb: winston, luck, rothlesberger

Wr: Deandre hopkins, Devante Parker, Kelvin benjamin, Julio jones, michael thomas

rb: Doug martin, demarco murray, crowell, derrick henry

1 hour ago, Davesta23 said:

I need to find a WR to replace my Odell loss. Full ppr league. 

Should i I spend my waiver on John brown, willie Snead, or AP (and use him as trade bait.)?

Trade Bait? He would need to string together a few games in a row before anyone would bite. Do you wanna wait? Grab Snead he should be solid once he's back on the field (which should be this week)

6 minutes ago, GangGreenLantern said:

Honestly I have both in one league, and the reason I'm 4-1. Hunt doesn't come off the field very often on 3rd down. This week I think Andy did it, because Hunt was getting clobbered early in the game on every play, so to keep him fresh they brought in West more then usual. I doubt that's any every week occurrence moving forward.

So you say to keep Hunt and don't pursue the trade?