[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

6 minutes ago, GangGreenLantern said:

That will leave you thin at RB. Abdullah is solid IF the Lions aren't trailing like yesterday, if that happens he's basically useless since the Morons running the team think Riddick is the answer on passing downs( Even though AA is a hell of lot more explosive, go figure). 

You think McCaffrey comes through later in the season? He seems to be phased out of his touches. 

Hey GGL,

I have Doug Martin, Rob Kelley, Alex Collins, and Mike Gillislee who I'll be dropping shortly.

Who should I pick up in place of Gillislee - Marlon Mack, E Mcguire, or Darkwa? I'm leaning towards Mack as he looks the most skilled and I won't need him immediately. He probably has the most potential down the line and only has Gore to compete with; wouldn't you say?

I'm rostering Devonta Freeman, Tevin Coleman, Joe Mixon, Latavius Murray, Derrick Henry, and D'Onta Foreman.  

I'm hoping Latavius has a good game tonight with the intent of shopping him for WR depth, but should I consider shopping Coleman or Freeman instead?  This is PPR.  I can' imagine Coleman will have a higher perceived value moving forward, as his last 2 weeks were stellar, and he's past his bye week.  Can I target a WR1 for any of these guys while keeping a RB1 in the process?

20 minutes ago, TheEhTeam said:

Hey GGL,

I have Doug Martin, Rob Kelley, Alex Collins, and Mike Gillislee who I'll be dropping shortly.

Who should I pick up in place of Gillislee - Marlon Mack, E Mcguire, or Darkwa? I'm leaning towards Mack as he looks the most skilled and I won't need him immediately. He probably has the most potential down the line and only has Gore to compete with; wouldn't you say?

I agree 100%, he looks explosive. 

14 minutes ago, bgunsgu said:

I'm rostering Devonta Freeman, Tevin Coleman, Joe Mixon, Latavius Murray, Derrick Henry, and D'Onta Foreman.  

I'm hoping Latavius has a good game tonight with the intent of shopping him for WR depth, but should I consider shopping Coleman or Freeman instead?  This is PPR.  I can' imagine Coleman will have a higher perceived value moving forward, as his last 2 weeks were stellar, and he's past his bye week.  Can I target a WR1 for any of these guys while keeping a RB1 in the process?

Freeman for a WR1 yes, Coleman noway. You could get a solid Wr2 probably for Coleman especially if you target a team with RB issues/injuries.

Edited by GangGreenLantern

10 Team league, .5ppr league, 3-2 record

I lost Olsen now Clay is out for a month...Pretty thin on the WW.  Need a start for this week and a TE plan for ROS.  Also a few decent RB options this week to consider.  What lineup changes do you suggest? I would try and trade for a TE, but not sure if there will be any takers with all the injury's.

QB- Brady, Cam

RB-Gurley, CJ, L.Miller, C.Thompson, Kelley, Charles, Ellington

WR- Julio, Baldwin, Demaryius, Fuller, Funchess, Marshall

TE - Clay

WW Options:

Henry at Oak

Fleener vs DET

Dickson vs PHI

V.Davis at SF (If Reed is out)

Olsen and Eifert (Out for a few more weeks)

Kjoku

Kittle

WW RB:

J.Allen 

Collins

Foreman 

Perine

McGuire

Darkwa

14 minutes ago, Vikes101 said:

10 Team league, .5ppr league, 3-2 record

I lost Olsen now Clay is out for a month...Pretty thin on the WW.  Need a start for this week and a TE plan for ROS.  Also a few decent RB options this week to consider.  What lineup changes do you suggest? I would try and trade for a TE, but not sure if there will be any takers with all the injury's.

QB- Brady, Cam

RB-Gurley, CJ, L.Miller, C.Thompson, Kelley, Charles, Ellington

WR- Julio, Baldwin, Demaryius, Fuller, Funchess, Marshall

TE - Clay

WW Options:

Henry at Oak

Fleener vs DET

Dickson vs PHI

V.Davis at SF (If Reed is out)

Olsen and Eifert (Out for a few more weeks)

Kjoku

Kittle

WW RB:

J.Allen 

Collins

Foreman 

Perine

McGuire

Darkwa

Dickson could be a solid pickup, Fleener isn't a bad option either.  

1 hour ago, GangGreenLantern said:

Dickson could be a solid pickup, Fleener isn't a bad option either.  

Who would you drop, Clay, Marshall or Charles?  Also no RB upgrade I should try for on the WW, also Mack is available.  Just not sure who I should be dropping for them.

2 hours ago, GangGreenLantern said:

Freeman for a WR1 yes, Coleman noway. You could get a solid Wr2 probably for Coleman especially if you target a team with RB issues/injuries.

If I'm looking to acquire Freeman who should I offer? 

I have Julio, Michael Thomas, dez, diggs, fuller. 

Edited by Iplayfantasy

Hey GGL,

Like many, got hurt by the OBJ injury in my redraft sig team. With Brees coming back from bye, and me staring at 1-2 unless Thielen outscores Jordan howard by 8 points tonight (late start to league), I don't feel like having a backup QB1 is a luxury my team can hold, especially being quite thin at WR with OBJ down and Pryor and Jeffery not producing as well as expected (I think Jeffery has great ROS upside though).

Looking through my league, this is what I found for potential suitors (I have only listed each team's QBs and WRs for simplicity sake) -

Team 1

QB - Eli Manning 

WR - Baldwin, Amendola, Cobb, A. Cooper, K. Benjamin, Hurns, Ginn Jr

Team 2

QB - Jameis Winston

WR - Mike Evans, Jordy Nelson, Crabtree, S. Shepard, Jaron Brown

Team 3

QB - Rivers

WR - AJ Green, Dez Bryant, D Parker, D. Adams, Garcon

Team 1 looks like the ideal suitor with plenty of spare WR depth - I feel like K Benjamin would probably be the best target, I don't think Baldwin is likely obtainable? I considered buying low on Cooper but I'm not even sure if I want to. Team 2 I had looked at Crabtree (Who I actually really like for ROS) and Team 3 would probably be Parker, Adams, or Garcon (if I had to pick one I'd probably pick Garcon just for the consistency)

Your opinions on a good target to trade Dez for?

12 hours ago, arekdahl said:

Hey GGL,

Like many, got hurt by the OBJ injury in my redraft sig team. With Brees coming back from bye, and me staring at 1-2 unless Thielen outscores Jordan howard by 8 points tonight (late start to league), I don't feel like having a backup QB1 is a luxury my team can hold, especially being quite thin at WR with OBJ down and Pryor and Jeffery not producing as well as expected (I think Jeffery has great ROS upside though).

Looking through my league, this is what I found for potential suitors (I have only listed each team's QBs and WRs for simplicity sake) -

Team 1

QB - Eli Manning 

WR - Baldwin, Amendola, Cobb, A. Cooper, K. Benjamin, Hurns, Ginn Jr

Team 2

QB - Jameis Winston

WR - Mike Evans, Jordy Nelson, Crabtree, S. Shepard, Jaron Brown

Team 3

QB - Rivers

WR - AJ Green, Dez Bryant, D Parker, D. Adams, Garcon

Team 1 looks like the ideal suitor with plenty of spare WR depth - I feel like K Benjamin would probably be the best target, I don't think Baldwin is likely obtainable? I considered buying low on Cooper but I'm not even sure if I want to. Team 2 I had looked at Crabtree (Who I actually really like for ROS) and Team 3 would probably be Parker, Adams, or Garcon (if I had to pick one I'd probably pick Garcon just for the consistency)

Your opinions on a good target to trade Dez for?

Hey arekdahl, 

I think KB is your best option, esp since Manning is bad, and lost 2/3rds of his starting WRs (Marshall is out for the season as well now). He would most likely be the easiest guy to get a trade with. 

Baldwin might be hard to get, unless the he's fed up with the 4 out of 5 sub par weeks he has put up (like I am). I think Baldwin turns it around but not sure I would be targeting him at this point.

14 hours ago, Iplayfantasy said:

If I'm looking to acquire Freeman who should I offer? 

I have Julio, Michael Thomas, dez, diggs, fuller. 

At this point with Julio being banged up, and not a redzone target I might flip him, but MT would get him for sure. I would honestly try Diggs for him (since he's top 5 at the position even with a bad night last night). Doubt that works, but it's worth a shot. (esp since Minn has the easiest schedule for WRs this season)

15 hours ago, applesaucebauce123 said:

Hey GGL.

How would you rate this trade:

1. Blount, McCaffrey, Dez Bryant

2. Jay Ajayi, Lamar Miller, Brandin Cooks

Don't like it. Team 2 looks better to me. Cooks, and Dez both inconsistent and basic wash. Ajayi and Miller have higher upside then Blount, CMC. (right now)

16 hours ago, loeza83 said:

Hi GGL.  For team 2 in sig, I was just offered ajayi and funchess for Hyde and Bryant.  There is plenty of risk on both sides of this trade, but do you think I should pull the trigger?  Thanks!

Nah that's a wash at this point. Hyde looks like he could be getting into a RBBC :bash:, Ajayi has under performed. Bryant still holds slightly more value then Funchess right now, but if Funchess keeps playing like he has the last couple weeks, that could change.

Edited by GangGreenLantern