[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

20 minutes ago, LbNiners said:

Man that bad huh, not even with carr return against suspect sd d?

4 straight games of less than 10 points (only 1.5 of those were without Carr). and the last 3 games less than 3 points. I'm not playing him with that type of production. Not when I have other guys who can produce.

9 minutes ago, greenarrow said:

Who would you rather roll with and why? kelvin benjamin or devin funchess??

Ahhh well they both have a great matchup since both of our CBs are crap. I think Mills might lineup on Funchess more so I lean slightly that way, but Mills and Douglas are both suspect and both KB and Fun should eat!

18 hours ago, GangGreenLantern said:

I'd drop Parker before Miller, but if you're trading 2 for 1 (To get Evans) u don't need to drop anyone to grab a K

If the Evans owner goes for that trade absolutely. (Doubt he does)

He did not bite and keep Evans :-)

So I have to drop Devante Parker to keep Ty Montgomery and hope A Jones do not take share with him .

QB: Jameis Winston
WR: Golden Tate, Michael Thomas
RB: Melvin Gordon, Lamar Miller
TE: Ed Dickson
Flex: Will Fuller
BK: Amari Cooper, Ty Montgomery, Doug Martin

Someone just drop David Johnson, should I pick him up before another team pick him up ? This is 12 team PPR .

If we pick him up then who should I drop ? Hate Amari Cooper but have to keep him :-)

Edited by sabercats5441

6 hours ago, shnugen27 said:

Rather have Clarles Clay or Greg Olsen on your IR spot? Clay seems like he will be back a few weeks earlier than Olsen, but I'd imagine Olsen has higher upside from weeks 12-17.

No guarantee on Olsen playing right away even when he does return. Clay should be good in the next 2-3 weeks (helps that he's on a bye this week as well)

I need a rb2 this week to cover byes, ppr league. my options are Crowell vs Houston, Stewart vs eagles, or perine vs sf.  Guessing Stewart is the safest of the bunch, but I'm already starting hertz and Jeffery and hate to throw another Thursday guy in the lineup. Leaning towards perine with Kelley likely out. Roll the dice and wait on perine with possibility Rolf having to play Crowell if Kelley plays, or just throw Stewart in and forget it? Thanks

Edited by jvonsak

Hey GGL, I need your advice this week.

In a 10 team PPR, this is what I got.

QB- Cousins

RB- Melvin Gordon

RB- Jordon Howard

WR- Crabtree

WR- Funchess

TE- Walker

Flex- Doug Martin

D/ST- Broncos

K- Gould

Bench- Demarco Murray, Demaryius Thomas, Martavis Bryant, Tarik Cohen, Jared Cook, Jameis Winston, Lions D/ST

Do I have the best guys in? Should I be trying to get Demaryius Thomas in there? Giants are supposed to be pretty good against the pass. I want to keep Doug in there cause he's hot right now, but should I bench Howard for Thomas? Also, I don't trust Demarco Murray at all right now, but do you have reason to believe that he's gonna bounce back? Thoughts?

Thanks!

Any lineup advice for me? Trying to salvage my 1-4 season to a respectable finishing record. STandard scoring 8 teams.

QB: Alex Smith (PIT)

RB: L Bell (KC), D Murray (IND)

WR: G Tate (NO) M Crabtree (LAC)

TE: D Walker (IND)

Flex: K Benjamin (PHI) CJ Anderson (NYG)

D/ST: Stream Rams (JAX)

K: Robbie Gould (WSH)

Bench:

A Jones (MIN)

R Cobb (MIN)

N Agholor (CAR)

T coleman (MIA)

D Prescott (bye)

H henry (oak)

16 hours ago, GangGreenLantern said:

4 straight games of less than 10 points (only 1.5 of those were without Carr). and the last 3 games less than 3 points. I'm not playing him with that type of production. Not when I have other guys who can produce.

I traded him with stewart for duke/crowder.... think theres still hooe for crowder? I don't have elite wr in name now, just hoping funches stays productive n i get spot big gms from jj nelson/juju

2 hours ago, jvonsak said:

I need a rb2 this week to cover byes, ppr league. my options are Crowell vs Houston, Stewart vs eagles, or perine vs sf.  Guessing Stewart is the safest of the bunch, but I'm already starting hertz and Jeffery and hate to throw another Thursday guy in the lineup. Leaning towards perine with Kelley likely out. Roll the dice and wait on perine with possibility Rolf having to play Crowell if Kelley plays, or just throw Stewart in and forget it? Thanks

Perine should get a bunch of touches, and SF is not good. (Marlon Mack just torched them). I think SF will be playing from behind most of the game which is a positive game script for Perine.

1 hour ago, mcostley said:

Hey GGL, I need your advice this week.

In a 10 team PPR, this is what I got.

QB- Cousins

RB- Melvin Gordon

RB- Jordon Howard

WR- Crabtree

WR- Funchess

TE- Walker

Flex- Doug Martin

D/ST- Broncos

K- Gould

Bench- Demarco Murray, Demaryius Thomas, Martavis Bryant, Tarik Cohen, Jared Cook, Jameis Winston, Lions D/ST

Do I have the best guys in? Should I be trying to get Demaryius Thomas in there? Giants are supposed to be pretty good against the pass. I want to keep Doug in there cause he's hot right now, but should I bench Howard for Thomas? Also, I don't trust Demarco Murray at all right now, but do you have reason to believe that he's gonna bounce back? Thoughts?

Thanks!

Martin has a tough matchup (on paper) so I could see going with Murray. Murray should be productive vs Indy

1 hour ago, dylansimon said:

Any lineup advice for me? Trying to salvage my 1-4 season to a respectable finishing record. STandard scoring 8 teams.

QB: Alex Smith (PIT)

RB: L Bell (KC), D Murray (IND)

WR: G Tate (NO) M Crabtree (LAC)

TE: D Walker (IND)

Flex: K Benjamin (PHI) CJ Anderson (NYG)

D/ST: Stream Rams (JAX)

K: Robbie Gould (WSH)

Bench:

A Jones (MIN)

R Cobb (MIN)

N Agholor (CAR)

T coleman (MIA)

D Prescott (bye)

H henry (oak)

Looks solid to me. Keep an eye on Montgomery's status, if he's limited all week, I could see him not playing or having a smaller role. If that's the case I would move Aaron Jones to Flex, and bump KB up to WR ahead of Tate. Tate is a PPR guy, not so good in standard.

36 minutes ago, LbNiners said:

I traded him with stewart for duke/crowder.... think theres still hooe for crowder? I don't have elite wr in name now, just hoping funches stays productive n i get spot big gms from jj nelson/juju

Rumblings are they are going to get him more involved, and this is a great matchup to do it. SF is terrible vs WRs. See how that "coach speak" goes, and if they do get him more involved. 

10 minutes ago, Black_N_Gold said:

My man GGL -  In need of a TE this week... Slim pickings but a couple decent prospects. 

This week and ROS possibility (until Clay returns):

George Kittle @ Wash

AJ Derby vs NYG

Ryan Griffen vs Clev

Thanks man

Hey BNG, 

I like Kittle, no other TE to contend with. SF shipped out MacDonald to allow this kid to play. He has seen more targets the last couple weeks with his breakout game this past week 9 targets 7-83-1. Great matchup this week, and should be a good game script for him (SF will be trailing). Plus I like his schedule for the ROS. 

11 minutes ago, GangGreenLantern said:

Rumblings are they are going to get him more involved, and this is a great matchup to do it. SF is terrible vs WRs. See how that "coach speak" goes, and if they do get him more involved. 

Would you play him over juju or wait n see approach?