[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

19 hours ago, awahl63 said:

12 Team PPR - Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1Flex, 1 DEF, 1K

Would you trade Tyreek Hill and Will Fuller for Michael Thomas.  Fuller is riding the bench at WR5 (I prefer Thielen especially with Diggs dinged up).  Thomas has already passed his bye.  

My team

QB Winston

RB Hunt

RB Zeke

WR Jordy

WR Hill

WR K. Benjamin

TE Graham

Flex Thielen

Bench:  Fuller, Abdullah, Mike Williams, Cohen, J. Cook, Alfred Morris, Elijah McGuire

That's a solid trade (even when Looking at the Value charts). 

19 hours ago, heehawks said:

Rarely get input from the threat, so I will ask here too. Need some input on this 3 for 1 trade proposal. Not sure if I should accept or not.

Getting B.Cooks

Giving E.Sanders, A.Kamara, A.Morris

I will still have good stable of RBs to take the hit at RB (Howard, CJ, D.Murray, Henry). My WRs fleet would be A.Brown, D.Adams, B.Cooks, W.Snead, and Jaron Brown after the trade. I feel like adding B.Cooks would solidify my WRs a bit more, while not giving up the farm. 

He has Elliot, so Morris was thrown in. I am not too sure about the haul he would be getting, especially Kamara. I know Cooks hasn't performed all that well, but the potential to add him is super tempting. Should I ask for another RB for him to throw in? He has Smallwood or L.Murray potentially to throw in to the mix. 

Forgot to add it that NE has one of the worst remaining EOS. Should that factor in?

0.5 pt/rec league

Well after last night we need to see how bad Sanders injury is. If it's going to keep him out any length of time this trade gets canned. 

GGL, so I lose Rodgers to injury this week, who would you pick up for week 7?

Thinking I'm going to rotate QBs each week based on matchups

4 pt TDs, 5 point bonus @ 300 yards passing

Tyrod vs TB

Bortles @ Indy

Goff vs Arizona

Siemian vs Chargers

Big Ben vs Cincy

Dalton @ Pitt

McCown @ Mia

Hundley vs NO

Cutler vs NYJ

Beathard vs Dallas

Hogan vs Tenn

Keenum vs Baltimore

PPR - 10 team league

I have two offers on the table for Gronk, would you do either one?

Gronk/Martavis for Keenan Allen

or 

Gronk/Dez for AJ Green

I'm willing to trade Gronk since I have Witten. With the AJ Green offer, I feel like I'm giving up to much. Am I wrong about that or should I try to see if he will include Doug Martin along with AJ?

Thanks in advance!

59e4da74609ea_ScreenShot2017-10-16at11_32_11AM.png.9a436d6d2e8d081756e49351c2630e4b.png

1 hour ago, chrismikayla said:

GGL so I did pretty good this week but my opponent only needs 23 or more points from TY Hilton tonight to beat me. Isn't this almost a given with how terrible the Titans secondary has been? Here's hoping they blanket him all night and make someone else beat them.

Nothing is a given. I was up by 19 last night, and my opponent had CJ, Sanders, and McMannus, and I STILL WON. SO..... anything can happen.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Montana is da Man said:

GGL, so I lose Rodgers to injury this week, who would you pick up for week 7?

Thinking I'm going to rotate QBs each week based on matchups

4 pt TDs, 5 point bonus @ 300 yards passing

Tyrod vs TB

Bortles @ Indy

Goff vs Arizona

Siemian vs Chargers

Big Ben vs Cincy

Dalton @ Pitt

McCown @ Mia

Hundley vs NO

Cutler vs NYJ

Beathard vs Dallas

Hogan vs Tenn

Keenum vs Baltimore

I like Tyrod right now coming off a bye vs that Bad Bucs D. They are starting to get some players back on D tho, but we'll see.

1 hour ago, Eaglez said:

PPR - 10 team league

I have two offers on the table for Gronk, would you do either one?

Gronk/Martavis for Keenan Allen

or 

Gronk/Dez for AJ Green

I'm willing to trade Gronk since I have Witten. With the AJ Green offer, I feel like I'm giving up to much. Am I wrong about that or should I try to see if he will include Doug Martin along with AJ?

Thanks in advance!

59e4da74609ea_ScreenShot2017-10-16at11_32_11AM.png.9a436d6d2e8d081756e49351c2630e4b.png

You're giving up to Much in BOTH scenarios. Gronk Alone for AJ is a solid trade. 

6 hours ago, GangGreenLantern said:

That's a solid trade (even when Looking at the Value charts). 

Thanks - I traded Hill/Fuller/Abdullah for Thomas/Ingram.

Of course Thomas had his worst game of the year but Hill/Fuller/Abdullah didn't do much either.  Ingram exploded which was nice.  

Appreciate the reassurance.

So the guy who had Rodgers is interested in Dak (who is my backup to Newton) and offered me Fuller. I would consider taking this except that I have Hopkins so I'd only really use Fuller if Hopkins gets hurt. He has Crabtree who I am interested since I have Cooper and Crabtree is definitely Carr's man. My only reservation on that is that I am not sure I would even start Crabtree considering I just picked up AP who seems like my best FLEX option at the moment. I am also interested in possibly trying to get Jordan Howard by offering Dak and Ajayi since that would definitely help my starters.

Here is his team:

QB- Rodgers

RB- Bell, Howard, Cohen, Coleman, Stewart, Cook

WR- Crabtree, Dez, Parker, Snead, Thielen, Fuller

TE- Gronk

My team is in the signature. Let me know what you think would be the best plan.

10-man PPR, 4 keeper league.

So my fantasy season is looking like it's already over after a 1-5 start. I got offered a trade for Demaryius Thomas for Carlos Hyde. So far in wanting to keep David Johnson and Stefon Diggs. The only catch is I'd have to spend the highest draft pick available to keep a player down to the 4th round(don't have to keep anyone if you don't want to). Meaning if I kept Diggs and David Johnson id be using my 1st and second to do so. So I'm fishing for a 2nd round keeper so I can keep Diggs with a 3rd and I'm hoping Thomas might be it. Although if I finish last it might not make a difference but I'm not convinced there will be much better options on the board as most the league has at least 3 solid keepers with the exception of one. Only thing I don't like is that he turns 30 this year. But since i've got a two game lead for last place im thinking im going to be picking at the bottom of the 2nd. My team is as follows, do you think I should go ahead and pull the trigger?

QB: Cam Newton

RB: McKinnon, Hyde, Buck Allen, Alvin Kamara, David Johnson 

WR: Stefon Diggs, Cooper, Sterling Shepherd Rishard Matthews, Martavis Bryant, Mike Williams

TE: Witten, ASJ

Edited by Inziladun

6 minutes ago, debomb said:

So the guy who had Rodgers is interested in Dak (who is my backup to Newton) and offered me Fuller. I would consider taking this except that I have Hopkins so I'd only really use Fuller if Hopkins gets hurt. He has Crabtree who I am interested since I have Cooper and Crabtree is definitely Carr's man. My only reservation on that is that I am not sure I would even start Crabtree considering I just picked up AP who seems like my best FLEX option at the moment. I am also interested in possibly trying to get Jordan Howard by offering Dak and Ajayi since that would definitely help my starters.

Here is his team:

QB- Rodgers

RB- Bell, Howard, Cohen, Coleman, Stewart, Cook

WR- Crabtree, Dez, Parker, Snead, Thielen, Fuller

TE- Gronk

My team is in the signature. Let me know what you think would be the best plan.

Your selling Dak short. He's a top 10 QB in all formats, and holds a Value higher than any of these guys. 

Try Dak, and Ajayi for Howard and Crabtree. 

You must play in a crappy league, having 5 titles since 2007. Anyways, I'm curious what you'd suggest for a defense, since my Lions are on bye for week 7. My team is in the signature. Oh, and I'm 5-1 (including this week) with 100+ points ahead of 2nd place. I've been to the championship once or twice since 1998, but unfortunately couldn't bring the hardware home yet. Maybe this year I will.

Edited by LuckyBub
Had more to add

1 hour ago, LuckyBub said:

You must play in a crappy league, having 5 titles since 2007. Anyways, I'm curious what you'd suggest for a defense, since my Lions are on bye for week 7. My team is in the signature. Oh, and I'm 5-1 (including this week) with 100+ points ahead of 2nd place. I've been to the championship once or twice since 1998, but unfortunately couldn't bring the hardware home yet. Maybe this year I will.

LOL Don't know if I should respond with advice, or laugh at how you start a question on asking for advice.

1 hour ago, Inziladun said:

10-man PPR, 4 keeper league.

So my fantasy season is looking like it's already over after a 1-5 start. I got offered a trade for Demaryius Thomas for Carlos Hyde. So far in wanting to keep David Johnson and Stefon Diggs. The only catch is I'd have to spend the highest draft pick available to keep a player down to the 4th round(don't have to keep anyone if you don't want to). Meaning if I kept Diggs and David Johnson id be using my 1st and second to do so. So I'm fishing for a 2nd round keeper so I can keep Diggs with a 3rd and I'm hoping Thomas might be it. Although if I finish last it might not make a difference but I'm not convinced there will be much better options on the board as most the league has at least 3 solid keepers with the exception of one. Only thing I don't like is that he turns 30 this year. But since i've got a two game lead for last place im thinking im going to be picking at the bottom of the 2nd. My team is as follows, do you think I should go ahead and pull the trigger?

QB: Cam Newton

RB: McKinnon, Hyde, Buck Allen, Alvin Kamara, David Johnson 

WR: Stefon Diggs, Cooper, Sterling Shepherd Rishard Matthews, Martavis Bryant, Mike Williams

TE: Witten, ASJ

So if you kept Diggs you'd be using a 2nd round pick? Is that what you're saying?

7 minutes ago, GangGreenLantern said:

So if you kept Diggs you'd be using a 2nd round pick? Is that what you're saying?

What I mean is if I keep one player I'd use a 1st one pick to do so, per the league rules. Keep two players you'd use 1st and 2nd round picks, 3 players 1st, 2nd and 3rd round picks. Ect. There's no restrictions on who you keep, and unlike standard Keeper leagues, when and how you got the player is not kept track of. Just simply using your first 4 picks to keep up to 4 players if you choose to, starting with the 1st pick and working down.

So I want to keep Diggs but I'm not sold on him being worth me using a 2nd round pick to keep him, if that makes sense. Although he may end up being worth it by the end of the year anyway. So Ideally i'd like to get a good quality WR to use my theoretical 2nd round pick so in essence i'm spending a "3rd" to keep Diggs. I'm keeping David Johnson and I'm not sure i'd want to keep Cooper even if he finished out the year strong(who was my actual 2nd round pick.) I don't consider Hyde worth keeping this year.

Edited by Inziladun

8 minutes ago, Inziladun said:

What I mean is if I keep one player I'd use a 1st one pick to do so, per the league rules. Keep two players you'd use 1st and 2nd round picks, 3 players 1st, 2nd and 3rd round picks. Ect. There's no restrictions on who you keep, and unlike standard Keeper leagues, when and how you got the player is not kept track of. Just simply using your first 4 picks to keep up to 4 players if you choose to, starting with the 1st pick and working down.

So I want to keep Diggs but I'm not sold on him being worth me using a 2nd round pick to keep him, if that makes sense. Although he may end up being worth it by the end of the year anyway. So Ideally i'd like to get a good quality WR to use my theoretical 2nd round pick so in essence i'm spending a "3rd" to keep Diggs. I'm keeping David Johnson and I'm not sure i'd want to keep Cooper even if he finished out the year strong(who was my actual 2nd round pick.) I don't consider Hyde worth keeping this year.

I was extremely high on Diggs (I still am to a degree) but his main issue has surfaced yet again. Staying healthy. He's an explosive talent, and considering he's put up some big games with Keenum at QB says quite a bit, but at this point with him missing games again this season, I wouldn't use a 2nd rounder on him RIGHT NOW. Wait until the season ends (unless you need to make that decision now?) and see how he finishes. 

8 minutes ago, GangGreenLantern said:

I was extremely high on Diggs (I still am to a degree) but his main issue has surfaced yet again. Staying healthy. He's an explosive talent, and considering he's put up some big games with Keenum at QB says quite a bit, but at this point with him missing games again this season, I wouldn't use a 2nd rounder on him RIGHT NOW. Wait until the season ends (unless you need to make that decision now?) and see how he finishes. 

That was my thinking but what do you think about Trading Hyde for D. Thomas and potentially using a 2nd/3rd pick to keep Thomas?? We don't have to declare keepers until some point in the off season. So I'm essentially just trying to get some Wide Receivers to keep so I can try and hold onto Diggs without reaching for him.

Edited by Inziladun

30 minutes ago, LuckyBub said:

@GangGreenLantern I meant it as a compliment, having easy teams to bulldoze through.

Ah Gotcha. It's actually several leagues (Usually play in 3 Money leagues per year). There is usually some pretty solid teams. The one league I'm in that I'm 5-1 right now , there are 2 other 5-1 teams, and 2 4-2 teams. Highly competitive leagues. 

Anyway to answer your question, I haven't looked extensively at match-ups yet, (usually do that Tues/Weds) but it also depends on who is available in your league.

1 hour ago, Inziladun said:

That was my thinking but what do you think about Trading Hyde for D. Thomas and potentially using a 2nd/3rd pick to keep Thomas?? We don't have to declare keepers until some point in the off season. So I'm essentially just trying to get some Wide Receivers to keep so I can try and hold onto Diggs without reaching for him.

At this point with your team I would NOT trade Hyde. That would leave you thin at RB with Just McKinnon and Kamara, and although I like both of those guys relying on just them as your Rb1 and 2 week in week out could be costly. (Allen is a wild card, Harbaugh is a tool with how he's using him)

Started the season 3-0, now 3-3.  I'm in a .5ppr league and start two flex spots.  Should I hang tight or try and make a trade?

QB - Brady, Cam

RB - Gurley, CJ, Miller, Chris Thompson, Buck Allen, Ellington, Mack and Alf Morris

WR - Julio, Demaryius, Baldwin, Funchess, Fuller

TE - Henry

There is not much on the wire to help me win today, just some stashes.  Would you grab someone on the wire or try and package any players?

RB - Kelley, Powell, Perine, McGuire, Charles/Foreman/Booker (My Handcuffs), Burkhead, Darkwa

WR- Kupp, Agholor

TE - Clay, Olsen (Stashes)