[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

12 hours ago, Vikes101 said:

So in the process of trading Hunter Henry and Cam for Ertz and one of the following Shepard, Agholor, Dalton, Jags or Seattle Def.  Which player / def should I include? Like the trade and who should I include?

Here is my team below, .5 ppr league, we start two flex spots.

image.png.da02011d075b808156eaef061a801f65.png

Ertz and Shepard would be solid. Once shepard is back (which could be this week) the passing game will go through him and Engram.

10 hours ago, Constantguest said:

Not really digging my team (in signature) and hoping s can make a trade. Maybe it’s the 2 game losing streak I’m on and he fact this week is a must win now. 

Anyway, is it worth it to do a Hilton package with one of my RBs to try and trade for a Top 5 WR? I know that would basically trash my RB depth, but maybe the benefits will be greater. Thinking of going Hilton + Ingram or Hilton + McCoy. Which has a better chance of getting me an elite WR without giving up too much? Thanks in advance 

I think you'll be fine. Especially in Standard scoring. Keep those RBs. 

8 hours ago, ASmith said:

Hey GGL,

i need TE advice for Standard scoring league.

I have Dickson and Bennett.. enough said.

FA’s: Z. Miller against Carolina (2 TDS to TE in each of past two games)

T. Kroft vs Pitts

Doyle vs Jax

or do I look to try and make a trade in a league where literally 1 trade has been accepted through 6 weeks..

Doyle should have a solid day. Jax is tough vs Wrs so Colts may need to use the TE to move the ball through the air.

8 hours ago, pesosweetdog said:

10 team non-ppr:  Is Ertz + Crabtree too much to give up for Michael Thomas or Julio?  Which of these would you rather have ROS?  My other TE is Gronk and my other WRs are AB, Crabtree, Davante Adams, Garcon and Watkins.  Thanks in advance. 

Yes I would not give up Ertz and Crab that's over paying. Ertz alone has been out playing both of those guys. Even though you have Gronk don't over pay. 

• Like 1

Start 2, PPR.

Stefon Diggs (Still not practicing Wednesday) - Baltimore

Amari Cooper - Kansas City, Thursday night game

Sterling Shepherd (returned to practice Wednesday) - Seattle

Rishard Matthews - Cleveland

Martavis Bryant - Cincinnati

Corey Davis - (Still ruled out as of Wednesday)

As you can see my options aren't great. Kearse is on Waivers but I don't know if I should pick him up with No. #3 priority.

Edited by Inziladun

1 hour ago, Inziladun said:

Start 2, PPR.

Stefon Diggs (Still not practicing Wednesday) - Baltimore

Amari Cooper - Kansas City, Thursday night game

Sterling Shepherd (returned to practice Wednesday) - Seattle

Rishard Matthews - Cleveland

Martavis Bryant - Cincinnati

Corey Davis - (Still ruled out as of Wednesday)

As you can see my options aren't great. Kearse is on Waivers but I don't know if I should pick him up with No. #3 priority.

Matthews, and Shepard if he's a full go. 

1/2 PPR Eagles fan :-)

This is my current team:

QB Alex Smith

WR- Amari :-( 

WR- Devante parker

Rb- Ajayi

RB- Ingram

TE- Kelce

Def- Houston

K- Succop

Bench

WR Martavis Bryant

WR DeSean Jackson

TE - ASJ

WR Tyrell Williams

QB- Tyrod Taylor

Would you trade ASJ/DeSean for Tate/Clay? Thinking it upgrades me at WR...but maybe not as much as I think?

31 minutes ago, zahna1 said:

1/2 PPR Eagles fan :-)

This is my current team:

QB Alex Smith

WR- Amari :-( 

WR- Devante parker

Rb- Ajayi

RB- Ingram

TE- Kelce

Def- Houston

K- Succop

Bench

WR Martavis Bryant

WR DeSean Jackson

TE - ASJ

WR Tyrell Williams

QB- Tyrod Taylor

Would you trade ASJ/DeSean for Tate/Clay? Thinking it upgrades me at WR...but maybe not as much as I think?

Tate being hurt and going to miss a "few weeks" is not good. If it turns out to just be this week (BYE) and next week, then you're good. Since you have Kelce TE is not an issue and when Clay returns I like him as well if needed. Tate > Djax just hard to say with his injury.  I wouldn't do it this week though since Amari is BLEH, and Parker may not play, so you may need Djax. 

Alright ... toughest QB decision in a long time

Matt Ryan @ New England

Carson Wentz vs Washington

Washington DEF is banged up, but ATL is playing NE

Any thoughts would be helpful ... oh yeah ... 6pt per passing TD

Edited by JFSZABO20

1 minute ago, JFSZABO20 said:

Alright ... toughest QB decision in a long time

Matt Ryan @ New England

Carson Wentz vs Washington

Washington DEF is banged up, but ATL is playing NE

Any thoughts would be helpful ... oh yeah ... 6pt per passing TD

Ryan has been a HUGE disappointment, and all the "so called" experts are saying this is his "get right" game. I'm not buying it. Sure he "could" have a solid game, but I'd rather go with what I've seen ON THE FIELD. Wentz for me.

Hello again,

I've got some rough patches on my team for WRs with OBJ getting hurt, K Benjamin possibly out next game and Hogan aching. I just dropped Pryor for Fowler and will be playing him as my WR3. I think Hogan will play and hopeful that Benjamin will but if not, who would you target off waiver wire between Juju, Humphries, Kerly/Anderson, and Robert Woods? If I find out M Lee is playing this weekend, should I target him over these other options on waiver saturday?

Also, I picked up Booker for a buck just as a lotto ticket, what do you think of him? No one has really batted an eye at him it seems

9 hours ago, GangGreenLantern said:

Ertz and Shepard would be solid. Once shepard is back (which could be this week) the passing game will go through him and Engram.

He countered me Ertz and Stewart for Cam and Henry.  Otherwise I could swap out Stewart for Agoholor or Jags/Seattle def.  Should I do it?  Starting to get cold feet and Brady hasn’t had their bye week yet.  

So I lost Rodgers last week and I picked up Tyrod for this week, but I am not a huge fan of his. 

I was just offered this trade and for me, I think it's a no brainer.  Just curious as to your thoughts.

I give up Davante Adams, I get Carson Palmer

PPR league, 5 point bonus @ 300 yards passing

My team:

QB - Tyrod Taylor

RB - Hunt, Martin, Gore, Abdullah, Mack, McFadden

WR - Evans, Cooks, Adams, Garcon, Fuller

TE - Doyle

K - Zuerlein

Def - Jags & Vikings

GGL, need some advice.. just traded WentZ for Ajai.

roster: qb- wilson

RB: Ajai, Gordon, Crowell, Abdullah, Powell, McFadden, Morris

WR: Agholor, Diggs, Baldwin, Fuller, Marvin Jones

TE: ASJ

d: Ravens 

do I pick up another qb and TE or just ride Wilson out and focus on TE ( would drop either or both Morris or Mcfadden)

QB: Taylor, Goff, Keenum McCown  Bortles siemian are available  

TE: Kittle and Kroft are available  

D: Dolphins Titans Bills available 

appreciate the wisdom!

16 hours ago, TheEhTeam said:

Hello again,

I've got some rough patches on my team for WRs with OBJ getting hurt, K Benjamin possibly out next game and Hogan aching. I just dropped Pryor for Fowler and will be playing him as my WR3. I think Hogan will play and hopeful that Benjamin will but if not, who would you target off waiver wire between Juju, Humphries, Kerly/Anderson, and Robert Woods? If I find out M Lee is playing this weekend, should I target him over these other options on waiver saturday?

Also, I picked up Booker for a buck just as a lotto ticket, what do you think of him? No one has really batted an eye at him it seems

Hey EH, 

Yes if Lee plays I like him this week, also Robert Woods could have a solid day as well this week. 

Booker could be a wildcard in Denver, but it depends on how they're going to use him. He really didn't see time in that game until the Broncos were in full pass mode. They like him as a receiver out of the backfield, but is that going to be the norm? It's hard to say right now until we see going forward how he's going to be used. He's the worst pure runner of the 3, and when Denver gives CJ the ball 20x a game on the ground they've won. With their D they shouldn't be trailing in many games. I think the Giants game was more an anomaly. 

14 hours ago, Vikes101 said:

He countered me Ertz and Stewart for Cam and Henry.  Otherwise I could swap out Stewart for Agoholor or Jags/Seattle def.  Should I do it?  Starting to get cold feet and Brady hasn’t had their bye week yet.  

I want no part of Stew at all. Agohlor isn't bad, and Jags D has been great in FF so. Either of those would work. 

Edited by GangGreenLantern

14 hours ago, chiefswarpath said:

12 team PPR who should I roll with in my lineup? Need to start 2 of the following. I am leaning AP and Thomas since Martin is facing a tough run D.

Adrian Peterson at LAR

Doug Martin at BUF

DeMaryius Thomas at LAC

AP and Thomas, although I think Martin has a solid day since they haven't over worked him (13 and 14 carries in first 2 games back). I think this game he sees 20+ esp with Winston hurting.

11 hours ago, jvonsak said:

Ppr league, do I roll the dice with lynch tonight or wait on options of snead, Shepard, watkins. Also have guys like Powell, smallwood/Blount on free agency. Any of them better then Lynch?

NO on Lynch, please tell me you didn't play him. 

Look Lynch is DONE people. The Raiders don't use him. I have no idea why the brought this guy out of retirement to use him 12/13x a game. 

Go with Shepard if he practices in FULL today. 

11 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

So I lost Rodgers last week and I picked up Tyrod for this week, but I am not a huge fan of his. 

I was just offered this trade and for me, I think it's a no brainer.  Just curious as to your thoughts.

I give up Davante Adams, I get Carson Palmer

PPR league, 5 point bonus @ 300 yards passing

My team:

QB - Tyrod Taylor

RB - Hunt, Martin, Gore, Abdullah, Mack, McFadden

WR - Evans, Cooks, Adams, Garcon, Fuller

TE - Doyle

K - Zuerlein

Def - Jags & Vikings

Actually I like Tyrod going forward. He has the easiest schedule of any QB the ROS. He is averaging just under 25 rushing yards a game which is a solid 2.5 pts a game getting off the bus, Matthews returns this week (or next at the worst) and Clay should be back soon as well (2-3 weeks). 

Palmer's schedule gets tough going forward. 

9 hours ago, Diggz72 said:

GGL, need some advice.. just traded WentZ for Ajai.

roster: qb- wilson

RB: Ajai, Gordon, Crowell, Abdullah, Powell, McFadden, Morris

WR: Agholor, Diggs, Baldwin, Fuller, Marvin Jones

TE: ASJ

d: Ravens 

do I pick up another qb and TE or just ride Wilson out and focus on TE ( would drop either or both Morris or Mcfadden)

QB: Taylor, Goff, Keenum McCown  Bortles siemian are available  

TE: Kittle and Kroft are available  

D: Dolphins Titans Bills available 

appreciate the wisdom!

You're going to need another TE for week 11. I really like Kittle ROS, esp with the targets he's been getting, but he has the same bye week as ASJ so... Kroft is the guy in Cincy now, and they like to use the TE. He could be worth the add. 

I'd grab Taylor as well, I have Wilson and I don't trust him. I will be playing Watson most weeks, unless Wilson's matchup is that good. 

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, GangGreenLantern said:

Actually I like Tyrod going forward. He has the easiest schedule of any QB the ROS. He is averaging just under 25 rushing yards a game which is a solid 2.5 pts a game getting off the bus, Matthews returns this week (or next at the worst) and Clay should be back soon as well (2-3 weeks). 

Palmer's schedule gets tough going forward. 

It's very true but Tyrod has no weapons and doesn't throw often enough to score allot of points.  He's throw 2 TDs twice, 1 TD twice and 0 TDs once.  His highest output of the season was 18.76 points in week 1.  I know he has  a good schedule coming up, but if they lean on McCoy I can see him throwing the ball 18 times and not doing much from a fantasy perspective.