[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

59 minutes ago, pesosweetdog said:

Thanks for your help, GGL.  What do you think about this question that I posted to the board?  Thanks in advance. 

10 team non-ppr.  I've been getting trade proposals for Ertz.  The last one was Carr, Blount, Cobb and Delanie Walker for Ertz.  I've been WW the QB all season long and am 6-1.  I could use a good WR #1, RB #1 and a QB.  What should Ertz by himself bring back in a trade?  The other guy has:  QB - Wilson/Carr   RB - Lamar Miller, L. Bell, Blount, Mixon  WR - Landry, Baldwin, Hilton, Cooper, Cobb   TE - Witten/Delanie Walker.  My team is below (not the one in my sig):

QB-- Mariotta

RB - Fournette, Hunt, Abdullah, Aaron Jones, Ivory

WR- AB, Crabtree, Garcon, D. Adams

TE - Gronk, Ertz

DST - Too be determined

K -- J. Elliot

Ertz is the #1 TE in football right now, and that's saying a lot since the position is so thin. Even though you have Gronk if you really want to get something for Ertz (I would be selling Gronk before Ertz if it was me, specifically bc of health). You need to get a lot more then the cast of guys you've named. Baldwin I think has a big 2nd half like usual (as we saw this week), but him alone I don't think would get Ertz.

• Like 1

I’ll keep this as short as possible. I run a 12 team std scoring league. I’m in 2nd place but have the most points in the league and 100 more than the guy in 1st. I have nice depth at RB and WR but My QB’s are killing me. Here is my team, we play 2rb 2wr and a flex so I always play 3rb.

QB’s Mariota and Rivers

RB’s Freeman, Hunt, McCoy, Abdullah, AP

WR’s Hopkins, Allen, Cooper

The guy in 1st has Cam and Wentz, I offered him AP and Rivers for Wentz. He countered with McCoy for Wentz and CJ Anderson. He has Elliot too, so I don’t want to strengthen his team too much but I think having the consistency of Wentz would improve my team even without McCoy. And I think CJ will bounce back. Do I make this trade?

what do you think GGL? Wentz has turned into quite fantasy machine,

18 minutes ago, Finn5033 said:

I’ll keep this as short as possible. I run a 12 team std scoring league. I’m in 2nd place but have the most points in the league and 100 more than the guy in 1st. I have nice depth at RB and WR but My QB’s are killing me. Here is my team, we play 2rb 2wr and a flex so I always play 3rb.

QB’s Mariota and Rivers

RB’s Freeman, Hunt, McCoy, Abdullah, AP

WR’s Hopkins, Allen, Cooper

The guy in 1st has Cam and Wentz, I offered him AP and Rivers for Wentz. He countered with McCoy for Wentz and CJ Anderson. He has Elliot too, so I don’t want to strengthen his team too much but I think having the consistency of Wentz would improve my team even without McCoy. And I think CJ will bounce back. Do I make this trade?

what do you think GGL? Wentz has turned into quite fantasy machine,

LOL Sounds so familiar with my team #1. 5-2, 2nd place, most points scored in the league by more then 100, I lost this week with scoring 155pts. My team averages 154 a week, I have Mariota (who I am now benching and playing Tyrod and Dalton week to week) lol...N E WAY...

I love the Idea of you getting Wentz, letting McCoy go is tough, but I do like CJ to bounce back (I have him as my RB3 with Bell and Hunt as my 1and2). So I would trust him. 

OR.... you could keep McCoy and play matchups with guys like Tyrod, Rivers, Dalton etc. 

What are your thoughts on trading a Zeke+DMC combo at this point and what value would you expect in return? Tossing around the idea on the second team in my sig and trying to get something along the lines of:

Give: Zeke, DMC, Reed

Receive: Wilson, Freeman, Aaron Jones

Asking too much? Trying to sure up my QB spot and land a decent replacement RB as well if dealing Zeke

20 minutes ago, GangGreenLantern said:

LOL Sounds so familiar with my team #1. 5-2, 2nd place, most points scored in the league by more then 100, I lost this week with scoring 155pts. My team averages 154 a week, I have Mariota (who I am now benching and playing Tyrod and Dalton week to week) lol...N E WAY...

I love the Idea of you getting Wentz, letting McCoy go is tough, but I do like CJ to bounce back (I have him as my RB3 with Bell and Hunt as my 1and2). So I would trust him. 

OR.... you could keep McCoy and play matchups with guys like Tyrod, Rivers, Dalton etc. 

Ya that’s the dilemma of course. I’ve been playing Rivers and Mariota based on that and it’s just been irritating. Weak link of my team no question. Both of my losses have been because of a stinker put up by my QB

1 minute ago, Finn5033 said:

Ya that’s the dilemma of course. I’ve been playing Rivers and Mariota based on that and it’s just been irritating. Weak link of my team no question. Both of my losses have been because of a stinker put up by my QB

I think you'd be fine with CJ as a 3rd Rb and getting Wentz would be a huge upgrade. Go for it

13 minutes ago, eanenson said:

What are your thoughts on trading a Zeke+DMC combo at this point and what value would you expect in return? Tossing around the idea on the second team in my sig and trying to get something along the lines of:

Give: Zeke, DMC, Reed

Receive: Wilson, Freeman, Aaron Jones

Asking too much? Trying to sure up my QB spot and land a decent replacement RB as well if dealing Zeke

That's tough, with Zeek facing this suspension which ultimately could play out week 9-14 not sure how many people would roll the dice on that.  Because that means in most leagues you would only have Zeek for week 15 and 16 of playoffs IF they made it that far. 

1 hour ago, sabercats5441 said:

I have Drew Brees but he did not get higher score, if you keep one QB ROS PPR which QB you keep

. Can you rank ? Thanks
Drew Brees, Kirk Cousin , Jameis Winston .

Brees, Cousins/Winston (both really close but I trust Winstons weapons more)

Brees has a pretty solid schedule ROS esp in playoffs Atl, NYJ, Atl

5 hours ago, sabercats5441 said:

Thanks for your advice , GGL . One more question:

I have Alvin Karmara, Christian McCaffrey, Doug Martin
Bench DeMacro Murray . Do you think I should drop DEMarco Murray and
pick up David Jonhson to prepair for play off ?
I am #2 in 8 teams PPR now.
Thanks,

No because there is no guarantee they will even bring back DJ, esp now that Palmer is done, their season is more than likely over so why bring DJ back when he is eligible to return in week 13/14?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, GangGreenLantern said:

No because there is no guarantee they will even bring back DJ, esp now that Palmer is done, their season is more than likely over so why bring DJ back when he is eligible to return in week 13/14?

The only reason to get David Johnson is if it's a keeper league and he plans to keep Johnson for next year. Otherwise, he should be dropped like a boulder.

Edited by LuckyBub
Didn't realize he didn't already have David Johnson
  • Thanks 1

Trade help!  I need a QB since Rodgers went down and don't want to play Dalton every week since he's inconsistent and I can't trust him.  Anyways I'm in a 12 man league and I talked to the person who has Alex Smith and he is willing to trade him for Will Fuller straight up.  My other receivers are Tyreek Hill, Sterling Shepherd and Sanu.  Should I do the deal or stream a QB weekly?

Hey GGL,

I was just offered a trade in my work league of Antonio Brown and Christian McCaffery for Gurley and Agholor. My other RB's are Bell, Zeke and Martin and I have Diggs/M. Thomas/Allen/Sanders/Shephard/Adams. If I knew if Zeke were getting suspended this would be an easier trade to figure out but even if he wasn't I still feel I'd be overpaying for Brown. Is there a better trade to counter back with? It's an 8-man league, standard scoring. The only other RB he has is Demarco Murray but I think I'd rather have McCaffery. Thanks for the advice!

Send Landry and Alfred morris

Receive Carlos Hyde.

Do it?

my team(standard league)

QB- Hail mary... no more Rodgers :(

RB1- Mixon

RB2- Buck Allen

WR1- Landry

WR2- Garcon

TE- Jared Cook

D- Seattle

K Gostkowski

Bench

Olsen

David Johnson

Aaron Jones

Kroft

Breida

Ginn

21 hours ago, GangGreenLantern said:

Robert Kelley being the starter and getting healthy could be solid pickup. Also Marlon Mack is a great add right now. It's only a matter of time before Colts season is lost, and they turn to him and see what they have in him. 

You're not on the Corey Davis train?  I've heard a few pundits say he has tons of upside, now that he's healthy again and looked so good early on...

7 minutes ago, zmoney said:

You're not on the Corey Davis train?  I've heard a few pundits say he has tons of upside, now that he's healthy again and looked so good early on...

I'm a need to see it guy. People can talk about upside all they want, but what has he done so far? Tennessee looks like crap on offense, and I'm not sure C.Davis fixes that. 

27 minutes ago, sstan24 said:

Send Landry and Alfred morris

Receive Carlos Hyde.

Do it?

my team(standard league)

QB- Hail mary... no more Rodgers :(

RB1- Mixon

RB2- Buck Allen

WR1- Landry

WR2- Garcon

TE- Jared Cook

D- Seattle

K Gostkowski

Bench

Olsen

David Johnson

Aaron Jones

Kroft

Breida

Ginn

Standard league Landry and Garcon are not the WRs you want..lol anyway with that said, losing one of them would be a huge hit for you. You're in a situation that the trade hurts, and helps so.... I think I would roll with A.Jones, and try to upgrade at WR.