[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

full PPR with 2 Flex positions. 

flex 1 (pick 1):  JuJu Smith-Schuster, Lamar Miller or Robbie Anderson?  

I'm using Chris Thompson in the other flex spot unless you give me a reason why I shouldn't (over the others above).

also for RB, Marlon Mack, Lamar Miller or CJ Anderson?

Edited by Dcat

27 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

PPR league with 5 point bonus @ 100 yards receiving / rushing and 300 yards passing

I give - Andy Dalton or Tyrod Taylor, Brandin Cooks and Ameer Abdullah

I get - Drew Brees and T.Y. Hilton

Would you do that in my position?

The other guys teams has been decimated by injury and he's trying to improve at other positions besides QB.  Cooks would immediately be his WR1 (currently DeSean) and Abdullah would be his RB2 (currently CJ - it's probably very close but Abduallah at minimum would be his flex.) 

My team:

QB - Taylor and Dalton (I lost Rodgers)

RB - Hunt, Martin, Abdullah, Gore, Mack, McFadden

WR - Evans, Cooks, Garcon, Adams,

TE - Henry

K - Zuerlein

Def - Jags and Vikings

It helps your team some with Brees and his solid schedule ROS, but Brees has been average this season (compared to his normal self) he's currently ranked 11th at the position and this is in a 6pt TD, and .05pts per passing yard (1 pt per 20yards). Love his schedule and still think he's a top 8 QB but the Saints are running more this season, and that obviously has affected Drew's overall production.  Just food for thought. 

Hilton and Cooks is basically a wash, both huge Boom guys, but also bust often as well. 

1 minute ago, GangGreenLantern said:

It helps your team some with Brees and his solid schedule ROS, but Brees has been average this season (compared to his normal self) he's currently ranked 11th at the position and this is in a 6pt TD, and .05pts per passing yard (1 pt per 20yards). Love his schedule and still think he's a top 8 QB but the Saints are running more this season, and that obviously has affected Drew's overall production.  Just food for thought. 

Hilton and Cooks is basically a wash, both huge Boom guys, but also bust often as well. 

Right, the way I see it Hilton and Cooks are a wash, Abdullah is a throw in who never gets into my starting line up.  And then I upgrade at QB.  I know that Tyrod has a great schedule ahead so I could try with Dalton at first.  But I have to believe that Brees will outscore Tyrod or Dalton the rest of the way.

Hola GGL, got a few questions for you this week.  

1)  For team 1, should I go with Baldwin or Diggs in the flex?  This is assuming Diggs suits up.  Also, for the RB situation, with Gurley on bye im deciding between douggie and buck.  If Kuechly is out, Im thinking start douggie.

2)  For team 2, should I put douggie or hyde in RB2 slot?  Then for the flex, my options are either douggie or hyde (based on RB2), and Agholor.  Thoughts?

3)  Do you think Mixon has a nice game or gets a semi-Bryant treatment for his comments?  For team 3, I have him in RB2 and my only other option this week is Abdullah.

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

full PPR with 2 Flex positions. 

flex 1 (pick 1):  JuJu Smith-Schuster, Lamar Miller or Robbie Anderson?  

I'm using Chris Thompson in the other flex spot unless you give me a reason why I shouldn't (over the others above).

also for RB, Marlon Mack, Lamar Miller or CJ Anderson?

JuJu should have a solid week esp with M.Bryant out. 

RB - Not enamored with any of those guys, but Miller from a volume stand point.

52 minutes ago, loeza83 said:

Hola GGL, got a few questions for you this week.  

1)  For team 1, should I go with Baldwin or Diggs in the flex?  This is assuming Diggs suits up.  Also, for the RB situation, with Gurley on bye im deciding between douggie and buck.  If Kuechly is out, Im thinking start douggie.

2)  For team 2, should I put douggie or hyde in RB2 slot?  Then for the flex, my options are either douggie or hyde (based on RB2), and Agholor.  Thoughts?

3)  Do you think Mixon has a nice game or gets a semi-Bryant treatment for his comments?  For team 3, I have him in RB2 and my only other option this week is Abdullah.

Thank you!

1. Baldwin he's healthy. I'm starting both if Diggs practicing in full again Friday, but like Baldwin more due to the unknown with Diggs.

2. Hyde, he has more upside with his receptions out of the backfield (Philly has struggled against pass catching backs, but are solid vs the run)

3. Start Mixon

55 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Right, the way I see it Hilton and Cooks are a wash, Abdullah is a throw in who never gets into my starting line up.  And then I upgrade at QB.  I know that Tyrod has a great schedule ahead so I could try with Dalton at first.  But I have to believe that Brees will outscore Tyrod or Dalton the rest of the way.

Yeah Drew "should" out score them the rest of the way, but it's about what you have to give up as well. In your case it's not a ton

Heyya!

Standard - 14team.

Have quite the predicament. Need to pick up NO Dst (have no one rostered currently), and drop one of:

QB: Watson, Carr

WR: Funch, Fuller, Snead, JuJu, Corey Davis (bye), DeDe West (IR slot)

RB: Gordon, Freeman, T Coleman, Dion Lewis, Duke Johnson

TE: Graham, Engram (bye)

May have to say bye bye to JuJu...whatcha think?

Hey GGL,

A few questions for you. 

1. Would you play Rob Kelley or Jalen Richard this week?

2. Would you play Deonte Thompson or Fowler (assuming Sanders won't be playing)?

3. Would you trade Chris Hogan away for Thomas? He hasn't made the offer, I'm considering making it today.

4. I plan to pick up Inman and Andre Ellington for Fowler and Booker after this week, do you have any thoughts on either of these guys? Or would you prefer someone like Lee or M Robinson over one of them? 

On 10/27/2017 at 5:07 PM, Rico Caliete said:

Heyya!

Standard - 14team.

Have quite the predicament. Need to pick up NO Dst (have no one rostered currently), and drop one of:

QB: Watson, Carr

WR: Funch, Fuller, Snead, JuJu, Corey Davis (bye), DeDe West (IR slot)

RB: Gordon, Freeman, T Coleman, Dion Lewis, Duke Johnson

TE: Graham, Engram (bye)

May have to say bye bye to JuJu...whatcha think?

I'd drop Snead before I dropped JuJu