[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

39 minutes ago, GangGreenLantern said:

A.Jones' value is at it's highest right now, I would try for something more then Marvin Jones. 

He did offer another trade offering me Demaryius Thomas for Aaron Jones. He also has Funchess, Bryant,  and Ginn Jr as WRs

GGL,

I'm hesitant to play Hyde this weekend against the Eagles in Philly with that run defense. Particularly when the 49ers likely get down big early and will be forced to throw. I'm tempted to start Kamara over him at the flex alongside Ingram and Leveon Bell as my backs. BTW, congratulations on the Eagles being the best team in football this year!

Edited by chrismikayla

1 hour ago, chrismikayla said:

GGL,

I'm hesitant to play Hyde this weekend against the Eagles in Philly with that run defense. Particularly when the 49ers likely get down big early and will be forced to throw. I'm tempted to start Kamara over him at the flex alongside Ingram and Leveon Bell as my backs. BTW, congratulations on the Eagles being the best team in football this year!

Thanks Man! Long way to go yet, but we're looking Solid! Wentz is a playing lights out!

PPR? I wouldn't worry a ton about Hyde, Bears D is no slouch either though. Kamara for Hyde this week isn't a terrible Idea but I'm always Leary of starting 2 backs from the same team on a regular basis. 

Tied for first place, so i'm looking to build a playoff team.  Should i drop Gillislee at this point?  If so, would you pick up Corey Davis, Dion Lewis, James White, Will Fuller, Cooper Kupp, JuJu, or anyone else in the white rows in this list?

Thanks!

image.thumb.png.b16d941d27382b0635f02953c8183574.png

Just traded away Cam for Ertz last week (worked in my favor so far) and have Brady on the bye week 9.  

Rostered Hundley last week in a spuculative add that didn't pan out.  Planning on targeting Taylor to start but the Palmer owner didn't have a backup QB so I would assume he will put big money on him.  Who would you target to start next week if Taylor gets picked up first?  Have $33 FAAB left.

Hundley vs DET (Rostered)

Taylor at NYJ

Bortles vs CIN

Brissett at HOU

McCown vs Buf 

1 hour ago, zmoney said:

Tied for first place, so i'm looking to build a playoff team.  Should i drop Gillislee at this point?  If so, would you pick up Corey Davis, Dion Lewis, James White, Will Fuller, Cooper Kupp, JuJu, or anyone else in the white rows in this list?

Thanks!

image.thumb.png.b16d941d27382b0635f02953c8183574.png

Robert Kelley being the starter and getting healthy could be solid pickup. Also Marlon Mack is a great add right now. It's only a matter of time before Colts season is lost, and they turn to him and see what they have in him. 

1 hour ago, Vikes101 said:

Just traded away Cam for Ertz last week (worked in my favor so far) and have Brady on the bye week 9.  

Rostered Hundley last week in a spuculative add that didn't pan out.  Planning on targeting Taylor to start but the Palmer owner didn't have a backup QB so I would assume he will put big money on him.  Who would you target to start next week if Taylor gets picked up first?  Have $33 FAAB left.

Hundley vs DET (Rostered)

Taylor at NYJ

Bortles vs CIN

Brissett at HOU

McCown vs Buf 

Taylor is a must add, but since it's only a week play for you spending big money is not recommended. So. I would go with Josh vs the Bills. They didn't look so hot vs Winston and Poyer (DB) is hurt which limits their DB rotation. Plus Josh has been playing well of late.

1 hour ago, Vikes101 said:

Have Steelers (at DET) rostered, would you drop for either Eagles vs SF or Bengals vs IND?

Also, would you sit either Demaryius or CJ for any of my bench players....Normally I would never but they have both been playing pretty bad lately...

FF Team.JPG

I like both the Eagles and the Bengals D this week ( I have them both in one league or another). 

CJ has been bad the last 2 weeks, I benched him this week for Cooper since he showed life last week. For your team I would play Buck Allen this week IF it's PPR

Edited by GangGreenLantern

11 minutes ago, mcostley said:

Hey GGL,

I have Hooper for Walker's bye this week, but he crapped the bed last week with Sanu back. Should I keep him? Or should I try and pick up Cook, Kroft, or Doyle? All three are on the wire. 

Thanks guys!

Grab Cook. I love his schedule moving forward. I'm starting him in one league as well. Plus in full PPR he's the 8th ranked TE in scoring right now! 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GangGreenLantern said:

Apples to Oranges. Neither is starting over those 3 you named, but with Hundley at QB I like Sterling more. 

I worry without Aaron Rodger then Adam cannot get more TD or touch; so taking Sterling Shepard, we cannot wait until Aaron come back . Thanks

Should I pick up a QB this week?

After losing Rodgers, I pickup up Tyrod Taylor to play against the woeful Tampa Bay defense.  He was solid with 20pts

For this week, do I play Tyrod vs Oakland

or do I pick up one of these guys?

Dalton vs Indy

Big Ben @ Detroit

McCown vs Atl

5 point bonus @ 300 yards passing, 4 pts per TD, 1 pt per 25 yards passing

1 hour ago, GangGreenLantern said:

I like both the Eagles and the Bengals D this week ( I have them both in one league or another). 

CJ has been bad the last 2 weeks, I benched him this week for Cooper since he showed life last week. For your team I would play Buck Allen this week IF it's PPR

This league is .5ppr, 

1 hour ago, Montana is da Man said:

Should I pick up a QB this week?

After losing Rodgers, I pickup up Tyrod Taylor to play against the woeful Tampa Bay defense.  He was solid with 20pts

For this week, do I play Tyrod vs Oakland

or do I pick up one of these guys?

Dalton vs Indy

Big Ben @ Detroit

McCown vs Atl

5 point bonus @ 300 yards passing, 4 pts per TD, 1 pt per 25 yards passing

Tyrod should be solid this week, but Dalton should have a bounce back week as well. I'm actually rostering both these guys in my one league and playing the matchups.

Thanks for your help, GGL.  What do you think about this question that I posted to the board?  Thanks in advance. 

10 team non-ppr.  I've been getting trade proposals for Ertz.  The last one was Carr, Blount, Cobb and Delanie Walker for Ertz.  I've been WW the QB all season long and am 6-1.  I could use a good WR #1, RB #1 and a QB.  What should Ertz by himself bring back in a trade?  The other guy has:  QB - Wilson/Carr   RB - Lamar Miller, L. Bell, Blount, Mixon  WR - Landry, Baldwin, Hilton, Cooper, Cobb   TE - Witten/Delanie Walker.  My team is below (not the one in my sig):

QB-- Mariotta

RB - Fournette, Hunt, Abdullah, Aaron Jones, Ivory

WR- AB, Crabtree, Garcon, D. Adams

TE - Gronk, Ertz

DST - Too be determined

K -- J. Elliot