[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

28 minutes ago, GangGreenLantern said:

Ah Gotcha. It's actually several leagues (Usually play in 3 Money leagues per year). There is usually some pretty solid teams. The one league I'm in that I'm 5-1 right now , there are 2 other 5-1 teams, and 2 4-2 teams. Highly competitive leagues. 

Anyway to answer your question, I haven't looked extensively at match-ups yet, (usually do that Tues/Weds) but it also depends on who is available in your league.

Oh, yeah. Not sure how I didn't figure the multiple league possibility. 5 titles is still good. Better than none. Many teams in my league either got hit by the injury bug rather hard or their best players are being surprisingly mediocre/bad this year. Fortunately, that hasn't hurt me yet (as bad as everyone else, anyways). We're a keeper league (and also playing for money). A couple of 4-2 teams, 3 3-3 teams and the rest 2-4. But like I said, I'm 100+ points ahead of 2nd and 3rd place (me in 1st). I don't think I've ever had this great of a start in fantasy, that I recall.  DEFs available right now are:

Minny

Miami

Seattle

Dallas

Carolina

LAR

2 minutes ago, LuckyBub said:

Oh, yeah. Not sure how I didn't figure the multiple league possibility. 5 titles is still good. Better than none. Many teams in my league either got hit by the injury bug rather hard or their best players are being surprisingly mediocre/bad this year. Fortunately, that hasn't hurt me yet (as bad as everyone else, anyways). We're a keeper league (and also playing for money). A couple of 4-2 teams, 3 3-3 teams and the rest 2-4. But like I said, I'm 100+ points ahead of 2nd and 3rd place (me in 1st). I don't think I've ever had this great of a start in fantasy, that I recall.  DEFs available right now are:

Minny

Miami

Seattle

Dallas

Carolina

LAR

Some pretty solid Defense's on waivers, smaller league I assume?

At first glance, I like Minnesota against Baltimore. Their Offense has been pretty lackluster this season. 

38 minutes ago, Vikes101 said:

Started the season 3-0, now 3-3.  I'm in a .5ppr league and start two flex spots.  Should I hang tight or try and make a trade?

QB - Brady, Cam

RB - Gurley, CJ, Miller, Chris Thompson, Buck Allen, Ellington, Mack and Alf Morris

WR - Julio, Demaryius, Baldwin, Funchess, Fuller

TE - Henry

There is not much on the wire to help me win today, just some stashes.  Would you grab someone on the wire or try and package any players?

RB - Kelley, Powell, Perine, McGuire, Charles/Foreman/Booker (My Handcuffs), Burkhead, Darkwa

WR- Kupp, Agholor

TE - Clay, Olsen (Stashes)

I personally usually go to the waivers. I'm not someone that trusts trades that much - if at all. It's not that I don't trust the other team. It's more that I don't trust the future being kind to me.

43 minutes ago, Vikes101 said:

Started the season 3-0, now 3-3.  I'm in a .5ppr league and start two flex spots.  Should I hang tight or try and make a trade?

QB - Brady, Cam

RB - Gurley, CJ, Miller, Chris Thompson, Buck Allen, Ellington, Mack and Alf Morris

WR - Julio, Demaryius, Baldwin, Funchess, Fuller

TE - Henry

There is not much on the wire to help me win today, just some stashes.  Would you grab someone on the wire or try and package any players?

RB - Kelley, Powell, Perine, McGuire, Charles/Foreman/Booker (My Handcuffs), Burkhead, Darkwa

WR- Kupp, Agholor

TE - Clay, Olsen (Stashes)

I'd grab Agholor, Him moving into the slot this season has been good for him. He's not a huge volume guy, but he seems to make a big splash play almost every game. Not a bad guy to have in your flex with a good matchup.

As for Trade. How about trying to flip Cam or Brady, maybe to the Rodgers owner? They might be desperate for another big name QB instead of having to stream (if they don't have a solid option on their bench).

Edited by GangGreenLantern

2 minutes ago, GangGreenLantern said:

Some pretty solid Defense's on waivers, smaller league I assume?

At first glance, I like Minnesota against Baltimore. Their Offense has been pretty lackluster this season. 

10 team league.

I thought so too, but my gut tells me that the one or two of the other teams are likely to do a bit better (Dal Vs SF and Mia Vs NYJ).

Just now, LuckyBub said:

10 team league.

I thought so too, but my gut tells me that the one or two of the other teams are likely to do a bit better (Dal Vs SF and Mia Vs NYJ).

Both of those matchups are solid as well. but the talent on Minnesota's defense is far superior to Dal, and Mia. Jets have actually been playing pretty well the last few weeks. 

Trade Kelce for Hyde/Dickson?

My team...
Wilson
Julio
Diggs
Kearse
Howard
James white
Kelce
Cohen
Moncrief
Hurns
Riddick
Rawls
Marlon Mack

His team...
Winston
Fitz
Alshon
Mike Wallace
Hyde
Fournette 
Dickson
McKinnon
Tyrell Williams
Fleener
John brown
Gillislee
Zay
Jordan Matthews 
David Johnson 

Got a trade question for a 12 team PPR league. 

My team

QB: Cousins, Luck

RB: Hunt, McCoy, McKinnon, Buck Allen

WR: K Allen, Hilton, D Thomas, Diggs, Shepard, Cooper

TE: Walker

Had an owner drop Diggs for whatever reason ... fairly intelligent league but I had a high waiver priority and scooped him up. Obviously I need to unload a WR. Last week before I got Diggs I had a offer to give up K Allen for Gronk. I couldn’t do it at the time due to my other WRs being injured/bye therefore I needed Allen. Hopefully the offer still stands but just seeing if it’s a good time to sell Allen as his schedule doesn’t seem to get any easier

Thanks

13 hours ago, orangecrush23 said:

Trade Kelce for Hyde/Dickson?

My team...
Wilson
Julio
Diggs
Kearse
Howard
James white
Kelce
Cohen
Moncrief
Hurns
Riddick
Rawls
Marlon Mack

His team...
Winston
Fitz
Alshon
Mike Wallace
Hyde
Fournette 
Dickson
McKinnon
Tyrell Williams
Fleener
John brown
Gillislee
Zay
Jordan Matthews 
David Johnson 

I like the idea of you getting Hyde to help your RB group, but Dickson is a major downgrade from Kelce (even though Kelce has had a couple bad games, he's still one of the top 3 TEs).

23 minutes ago, Eric M said:

Got a trade question for a 12 team PPR league. 

My team

QB: Cousins, Luck

RB: Hunt, McCoy, McKinnon, Buck Allen

WR: K Allen, Hilton, D Thomas, Diggs, Shepard, Cooper

TE: Walker

Had an owner drop Diggs for whatever reason ... fairly intelligent league but I had a high waiver priority and scooped him up. Obviously I need to unload a WR. Last week before I got Diggs I had a offer to give up K Allen for Gronk. I couldn’t do it at the time due to my other WRs being injured/bye therefore I needed Allen. Hopefully the offer still stands but just seeing if it’s a good time to sell Allen as his schedule doesn’t seem to get any easier

Thanks

Solid trade, you'd be banking on Diggs getting healthy and staying healthy, something us Diggs owners have dealt with for 2 years now. SO aggravating, but if Healthy (HUGE IF), you'd be in great shape.

Going after the guy who lost aaron rodgers for a WR. team in signature. I have a surplus of RB's and now with Tate out my Wr's are thin. I could target Michael Thomas, S Diggs, D Jackson, Hogan, and/or Amendola. I am willing to trade him Mariota or Dak and then any other player(s) (preferabbly a RB so i can get rid of some). 

Any ideas for offers i should make?

On 10/10/2017 at 6:47 AM, GangGreenLantern said:

Hey arekdahl, 

I think KB is your best option, esp since Manning is bad, and lost 2/3rds of his starting WRs (Marshall is out for the season as well now). He would most likely be the easiest guy to get a trade with. 

Baldwin might be hard to get, unless the he's fed up with the 4 out of 5 sub par weeks he has put up (like I am). I think Baldwin turns it around but not sure I would be targeting him at this point.

Hey GGL.. Solid advice... He ended up going with another option at QB but I still need to make a move.

The Rodgers owner in my league is left with Tyrod as a backup, so I've been targeting him for a trade. You already have my team (redraft in sig) and his is below. 

QB - Tyrod, Rodgers, Luck

RB - Fournette, D. Murray, Blount, T. Coleman

WR - Julio, J. Landry, E. Sanders, Snead, Kearse

TE - Kelce

I offered Brees for Landry straight up and he countered. Offered Tyrod, Julio, and Murray for Dak, Freeman, and Jeffery. As I don't want a QB I briefly toyed with swapping out Tyrod for Blount in that deal but instead countered with Brees and Jeffery for Julio. He countered with Landry and Luck for Jeffery and Brees which I declined.

Do you think the original offer with Blount instead of Tyrod is worth pulling the trigger? If not, do you see another possible deal here? I think a main issue is that he is already sitting on 3 QBs (although he certainly will probably drop Rodgers for a WR regardless) with a shallow bench and Sanders hurt so he doesn't have much room to unload a skill position player.

I could also cut my losses and move on, there is another owner in need of QB help but he only has 3 WR at the moment (M. Evans, Jordy Nelson, and Crabtree) so I would imagine I would need to package a QB with a WR, something like Jeffery and Brees for Evans. (He does have an open bench spot which will probably pick up a WR tonight, so a 1:1 trade, something like Dak for Crabtree is theoretically possible)

Looking to trade Cam Newton to someone that needs a QB.  His team is on the left and mine's on the right.  He is only willing to trade Fuller, Snead, Stewart or Murray.  would you trade for any of them (if so, who?), hold cam as backup, or just drop cam and grab someone off the waiver wire?

image.png.119de56f80a6b2a5c39474d7d531ec17.pngimage.png.dbb2b9e9eadfc2225bf3847c0eb443b5.png    

16 hours ago, dylansimon said:

Going after the guy who lost aaron rodgers for a WR. team in signature. I have a surplus of RB's and now with Tate out my Wr's are thin. I could target Michael Thomas, S Diggs, D Jackson, Hogan, and/or Amendola. I am willing to trade him Mariota or Dak and then any other player(s) (preferabbly a RB so i can get rid of some). 

Any ideas for offers i should make?

With Murray having a hammy issue, and Henry getting more involved, you could flip him. 

I would Target M.Thomas. Dak and or Mariota plus Murray is to much for Thomas though. I would try the QB straight up for MT first. 

15 hours ago, sabercats5441 said:

Hi GGL, how are you ? 

This week should I keep Jamesis Winston or pick up Tyrod Talor or Derek Carr ? Will you start Amari Cooper this week?

Thanks

Hey Saber, 

I would grab Tyrod this week, and I would NOT start Cooper unless you have no other option. Yet another dud game last week from him.

7 hours ago, arekdahl said:

Hey GGL.. Solid advice... He ended up going with another option at QB but I still need to make a move.

The Rodgers owner in my league is left with Tyrod as a backup, so I've been targeting him for a trade. You already have my team (redraft in sig) and his is below. 

QB - Tyrod, Rodgers, Luck

RB - Fournette, D. Murray, Blount, T. Coleman

WR - Julio, J. Landry, E. Sanders, Snead, Kearse

TE - Kelce

I offered Brees for Landry straight up and he countered. Offered Tyrod, Julio, and Murray for Dak, Freeman, and Jeffery. As I don't want a QB I briefly toyed with swapping out Tyrod for Blount in that deal but instead countered with Brees and Jeffery for Julio. He countered with Landry and Luck for Jeffery and Brees which I declined.

Do you think the original offer with Blount instead of Tyrod is worth pulling the trigger? If not, do you see another possible deal here? I think a main issue is that he is already sitting on 3 QBs (although he certainly will probably drop Rodgers for a WR regardless) with a shallow bench and Sanders hurt so he doesn't have much room to unload a skill position player.

I could also cut my losses and move on, there is another owner in need of QB help but he only has 3 WR at the moment (M. Evans, Jordy Nelson, and Crabtree) so I would imagine I would need to package a QB with a WR, something like Jeffery and Brees for Evans. (He does have an open bench spot which will probably pick up a WR tonight, so a 1:1 trade, something like Dak for Crabtree is theoretically possible)

I would NOT be trying to trade FOR Murray. He's bothered by a Hamstring, and I see Henry getting more and more involved. I think this could be a 50/50 split moving forward, and noway I give up Freeman for that. 

If you can flip Dak 1:1 with Crab that's actually not bad, you're slightly over paying, but Crab is solid and with Cooper struggling makes him that much more valuable. 

6 hours ago, zmoney said:

Looking to trade Cam Newton to someone that needs a QB.  His team is on the left and mine's on the right.  He is only willing to trade Fuller, Snead, Stewart or Murray.  would you trade for any of them (if so, who?), hold cam as backup, or just drop cam and grab someone off the waiver wire?

image.png.119de56f80a6b2a5c39474d7d531ec17.pngimage.png.dbb2b9e9eadfc2225bf3847c0eb443b5.png    

Even though Cam is your backup NON of those guys are worth that trade. Just hold on to Cam for now. With guys like Ryan struggling, at some point owners are gonna want something better, and you have Cam in your pocket ready for that moment. 

If you want to upgrade, drop Gilli, he's been bleh. Morris might not be worth holding on to either depending on the zeek situation. We know Zeek will play week 7&8 for sure so...