[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

1 hour ago, Khurtz said:

Hey GGL,

I was just offered a trade in my work league of Antonio Brown and Christian McCaffery for Gurley and Agholor. My other RB's are Bell, Zeke and Martin and I have Diggs/M. Thomas/Allen/Sanders/Shephard/Adams. If I knew if Zeke were getting suspended this would be an easier trade to figure out but even if he wasn't I still feel I'd be overpaying for Brown. Is there a better trade to counter back with? It's an 8-man league, standard scoring. The only other RB he has is Demarco Murray but I think I'd rather have McCaffery. Thanks for the advice!

Standard I would rather have your team now. Brown is a beast but he isn't going to out score Gurley every week in standard. You have a solid team. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DK11 said:

Trade help!  I need a QB since Rodgers went down and don't want to play Dalton every week since he's inconsistent and I can't trust him.  Anyways I'm in a 12 man league and I talked to the person who has Alex Smith and he is willing to trade him for Will Fuller straight up.  My other receivers are Tyreek Hill, Sterling Shepherd and Sanu.  Should I do the deal or stream a QB weekly?

Who is on Waivers? Is Tyrod Taylor out there? If so keep what you have, and grab Taylor. I'm streaming both of them (Taylor and Dalton) and thier schedules mesh well. If you want a break down let me know, and I will show you the matchups. 

Edited by GangGreenLantern

3 minutes ago, GangGreenLantern said:

Trubisky completed 4 passes last week FOUR! ... Stay away from ANY Bears pass catcher. Howard had a solid game, but before that only had 5 catches all season so proceed with caution!

thx... this is bye week option only, have engram going forward.....is it to early to give up on kc d? i hopimg with saints this week n might go with them ros, not much other opt in 16tm, have wash, dall, giants as notable opt.

20 minutes ago, GangGreenLantern said:

Who is on Waivers? Is Tyrod Taylor out there? If so keep what you have, and grab Taylor. I'm streaming both of them (Taylor and Dalton) and thier schedules mesh well. If you want a break down let me know, and I will show you the matchups. 

Siemian, Matt Moore, McCown, Brissett, Flacco, Keenum, Beathard... Not really much to choose from.

Here is the trade I am mulling - let me know if you'd do it or not, this is a STANDARD scoring league.

I'd be trading away Jordy Nelson and Frank Gore and receiving Demarco Murray.

My other RBs - Blount, McKinnon, Latavius Murray

Other WRs - AJ Green, Demaryius Thomas, DeVante Parker, Sterling Shep, possibly picking up Stills this week if parker doesn't play.

Make the deal?

In a 12 man ppr, start 2 rb, 2wr and a flex. My roster is below. 

Qb-rivers, McCown

Rb-elliot, McCoy, Hyde, Stewart, McFadden, Morris, bernard

Wr-m. Thomas, Allen, Jeffery, Parker

Te-ertz

I am being offered mariotta and jordy Nelson for Keenan Allen. Jordy kind of scares me tho. Is mariotta a big enough upgrade over rivers to downgrade from Allen to Nelson? My biggest concern is next week when rivers is on bye, and mccown faces buffalo.

Waiver wire is picked clean with guys like Dalton, beathard, keenum, Moore, brissett, flacco as only options

Edited by jvonsak

Need urgent advice on a big player trade.  Team is in sig.  I've been battered with the DJ and Olsen injury, so my RBs have really taken a hit with injuries and underproduction from CJA and co.

I was offered Hopkins and Doug Martin/Alvin Kamara to trade away AB and CJA.  This is a slight downgrade in WR, but I am getting a work horse back in Doug in a rising offense.  I am 3-4 hoping this trade would help me make a run.

AB and CJA also have byes coming up and Hopkins and Doug are finished with their byes.

Thanks!

Sup GGL. First and foremost: EAGLES!

Next...

10 man standard, tough matchup against #1 guy this week and need to stream a high ceiling, 15+ point potential defense. I have JAX on a bye and Denver, who I don't feel good about against the Chiefs. 

Options:

Saints vs Bears

Bills vs Raiders

Eagles vs Niners

Bengals vs Colts

6 hours ago, LbNiners said:

thx... this is bye week option only, have engram going forward.....is it to early to give up on kc d? i hopimg with saints this week n might go with them ros, not much other opt in 16tm, have wash, dall, giants as notable opt.

KC D has been baffling. Losing Berry hurts Im sure but they haven't been awful. They have had 3 down weeks, but 4 of them have been solid (depending on your scoring format). Saints should be solid, most weeks. 

6 hours ago, cottez43 said:

Here is the trade I am mulling - let me know if you'd do it or not, this is a STANDARD scoring league.

I'd be trading away Jordy Nelson and Frank Gore and receiving Demarco Murray.

My other RBs - Blount, McKinnon, Latavius Murray

Other WRs - AJ Green, Demaryius Thomas, DeVante Parker, Sterling Shep, possibly picking up Stills this week if parker doesn't play.

Make the deal?

I would say yes, since Jordy could be hit or miss every week now with Hundley at QB at best. BUT Murray's injury woes are concerning. First the hammy, and now a shoulder, plus he's in a time share for now with Henry.... eh..

6 hours ago, jvonsak said:

In a 12 man ppr, start 2 rb, 2wr and a flex. My roster is below. 

Qb-rivers, McCown

Rb-elliot, McCoy, Hyde, Stewart, McFadden, Morris, bernard

Wr-m. Thomas, Allen, Jeffery, Parker

Te-ertz

I am being offered mariotta and jordy Nelson for Keenan Allen. Jordy kind of scares me tho. Is mariotta a big enough upgrade over rivers to downgrade from Allen to Nelson? My biggest concern is next week when rivers is on bye, and mccown faces buffalo.

Waiver wire is picked clean with guys like Dalton, beathard, keenum, Moore, brissett, flacco as only options

Not like Mariota is much better right now, Mariota without his legs is basically garbage. He had 11 pts last week (6pt TD league, 1 pt every 20 yards) vs the BEST possible matchup you can have.... Jordy is going to be a week to week project with Hundley, not someone I would feel rolling out there every week, unless we see something from him and Hundley soon.

3 hours ago, bmatt10 said:

Need urgent advice on a big player trade.  Team is in sig.  I've been battered with the DJ and Olsen injury, so my RBs have really taken a hit with injuries and underproduction from CJA and co.

I was offered Hopkins and Doug Martin/Alvin Kamara to trade away AB and CJA.  This is a slight downgrade in WR, but I am getting a work horse back in Doug in a rising offense.  I am 3-4 hoping this trade would help me make a run.

AB and CJA also have byes coming up and Hopkins and Doug are finished with their byes.

Thanks!

You're losing some value, but I can see this working. Not 100% on it, since I think AB is that much better then any WR in fantasy, but I wouldn't frown on it either so..

3 hours ago, bmatt10 said:

Thanks!

You're losing some value, but I can see this working. Not 100% on it, since I think AB is that much better then any WR in fantasy, but I wouldn't frown on it either so..

1 hour ago, highboltage said:

Sup GGL. First and foremost: EAGLES!

Next...

10 man standard, tough matchup against #1 guy this week and need to stream a high ceiling, 15+ point potential defense. I have JAX on a bye and Denver, who I don't feel good about against the Chiefs. 

Options:

Saints vs Bears

Bills vs Raiders

Eagles vs Niners

Bengals vs Colts

EAGLES!!

Bengals or Eagles for sure. I'm using both in my leagues. Hicks and Hendricks being hurt has me slightly more concerned about our Eagles but still think they will dominate SF. Bengals should also put some pain on the Colts at home.

11 minutes ago, GangGreenLantern said:

Thanks!  Would you rather have Martin (certified work horse) or timeshare ppr beast Kamara?

This is the only thing holding me up, is determining which one to pick with Hopkins.

13 minutes ago, GangGreenLantern said:

Thanks!  Would you rather have Martin (certified work horse) or timeshare ppr beast Kamara?

This is the only thing holding me up, is determining which one to pick with Hopkins.

HI,

I'M CURRENTLY 4-3 AND FEEL LIKE I'M BARELY HANGING IN THERE AND REALLY HURTING AT WR. CAN YOU THINK OF ANY BIG MOVES THAT I CAN MAKE THAT WOULD STRENGTHEN MY TEAM? I KNOW ITS ASKING A LOT BUT YOU KNOW YOUR STUFF!!

MY TEAM IS IN MY SIG! 

THANKS!!

GIL 

1 hour ago, bmatt10 said:

Love Kamara, and it's close but I'd say Martin. After this week vs Carolina his schedule is fantastic up until the Championship game(wk16) when they face Car again.

16 minutes ago, gmenchaca said:

HI,

I'M CURRENTLY 4-3 AND FEEL LIKE I'M BARELY HANGING IN THERE AND REALLY HURTING AT WR. CAN YOU THINK OF ANY BIG MOVES THAT I CAN MAKE THAT WOULD STRENGTHEN MY TEAM? I KNOW ITS ASKING A LOT BUT YOU KNOW YOUR STUFF!!

MY TEAM IS IN MY SIG! 

THANKS!!

GIL 

•  

You're SUPER Thin at WR, especially in PPR. 

I would look to try and trade one of your RB's for a upgrade at WR. Zeek and the suspension is a big headache since it hurts you if you trade Away Fournette or CJ and he's suspended, but it also might be hard for you to trade Zeek as well if you went that route due to his suspension pending. 

Edited by GangGreenLantern