[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

I picked up Jake Elliot for Zeurleins bye but I also have Jags D on bye as well. I don't want to drop Zeurlein but I need to pick up a DST but I don't really want to drop anyone else except Zeurlein but he has been legit this season. Should I just drop him and pick up a D or should I gamble and not start a Defense this week? 

Some of the best available DSTs are Chiefs @ Broncos, Falcons @ Jets, Panthers @ TB, Texans @ SEA

On 10/18/2017 at 5:18 PM, GangGreenLantern said:

I don't like the Freeman and Murray swap. I think that's a down grade for you.

It certainly wasn't the perfect deal.. But I really needed to upgrade at WR, with Jeffery, Funchess, and Thielen as my starters.

I went all over the league with Dak after his big week trying to trade him for as little as WR2.. No luck. Ended up starting him this week against my better judgment. I dont like his floor.. If I remember correctly he hasn't topped 300 yards this year, and Zeke is playing out of his mind. I'm happy with Brees' stability ROS. 

Anyway.. Today at work I was a tad impulsive and offered Dak for D. Martin.. I only had 3 RB which is actually not a huge issue.. Esp. since there is no flex and Ingram and Murray have already had their byes. My plan was to move one of my RBs for a WR if this trade went through, but after thinking I decided I might want to wait a week and see if anyone gets desperate. I dont hate the deal and even though in a vacuum Dak carries higher value, he probably would rot on my bench and I would rather get a useful player who has a bellcow workload. However, the deal was accepted right away.

I now am working on picking up a WR in exchange for one of my RBs. I offered Blount for Crabtree to an RB-needy owner but I have a feeling he may decline it. With D. Murray's injury he probably doesn't carry much value. I am wondering about Ingram - what types of players should I be targeting? We can post specifics if you'd like but I'm just looking for a general idea. 

6 hours ago, arekdahl said:

It certainly wasn't the perfect deal.. But I really needed to upgrade at WR, with Jeffery, Funchess, and Thielen as my starters.

I went all over the league with Dak after his big week trying to trade him for as little as WR2.. No luck. Ended up starting him this week against my better judgment. I dont like his floor.. If I remember correctly he hasn't topped 300 yards this year, and Zeke is playing out of his mind. I'm happy with Brees' stability ROS. 

Anyway.. Today at work I was a tad impulsive and offered Dak for D. Martin.. I only had 3 RB which is actually not a huge issue.. Esp. since there is no flex and Ingram and Murray have already had their byes. My plan was to move one of my RBs for a WR if this trade went through, but after thinking I decided I might want to wait a week and see if anyone gets desperate. I dont hate the deal and even though in a vacuum Dak carries higher value, he probably would rot on my bench and I would rather get a useful player who has a bellcow workload. However, the deal was accepted right away.

I now am working on picking up a WR in exchange for one of my RBs. I offered Blount for Crabtree to an RB-needy owner but I have a feeling he may decline it. With D. Murray's injury he probably doesn't carry much value. I am wondering about Ingram - what types of players should I be targeting? We can post specifics if you'd like but I'm just looking for a general idea. 

Getting Martin is not a bad deal at all. Maritn had a tough stretch his first 3 games back, but now his schedule lightens up and he should show a ton of production esp with getting 18-20+ touches like he has the last 2 weeks. 

Ingram has been special since they starting giving him the ball. He should get a high upside WR2, or Low end WR1 for sure. I wouldn't take much less, esp in PPR

Hey GGL,  

Paul Richardson, Robbie Anderson, Corey Davis, and Tyler Lockett are available in my 12 team standard league. Which 2 are worth picking up and dropping Richard Matthews  and Funchess whose been very disappointing. My current wrs are Baldwin, Diggs, Hogan, Matthews.

Edited by chrismikayla

17 minutes ago, chrismikayla said:

Hey GGL,  

Paul Richardson, Robbie Anderson, Corey Davis, and Tyler Lockett are available in my 12 team standard league. Which 2 are worth picking up and dropping Richard Matthews  and Funchess whose been very disappointing. My current wrs are Baldwin, Diggs, Hogan, Matthews.

Hey Chris.

Richardson and Anderson, but you have Baldwin. I wouldn't play 2 Wrs from the same team regularly so... I would grab Anderson for sure.

How was your last weekend GGL ? 

This week my team 1 line up: ( Full PPR)
QB: Drew Brees
WR: Doug Baldwin, Golden Tate
RB: Christian McCaffrey, Alvin Kamara
TE: Zach Ertz
Flex: Doug Martin
BN: Sterling Shepard, Keenan Allen, DEMarco Murray
Def: Buffalo or Detroit or Houston or RAM

1. I did not know start Christian McCaffrey or DeMarco Murray or Doug Martin ? What line up will you do ?
2. What Def should I use
I lost 2 in a row so need to win this week
Thanks

26 minutes ago, sabercats5441 said:

How was your last weekend GGL ? 

This week my team 1 line up: ( Full PPR)
QB: Drew Brees
WR: Doug Baldwin, Golden Tate
RB: Christian McCaffrey, Alvin Kamara
TE: Zach Ertz
Flex: Doug Martin
BN: Sterling Shepard, Keenan Allen, DEMarco Murray
Def: Buffalo or Detroit or Houston or RAM

1. I did not know start Christian McCaffrey or DeMarco Murray or Doug Martin ? What line up will you do ?
2. What Def should I use
I lost 2 in a row so need to win this week
Thanks

Hey Saber,

Lineup looks good. I like the Lions D this week vs the Pack or even the Texans.

Edited by GangGreenLantern

.5ppr league

1. Have Brady on the Bye, Have McCown (vs BUF) penciled in.  WW options are Brissett, Stanton, Hundley, Flacco.

2.  Texans Def vs IND or Rams at NYG

3. Which 2 players should I start at my flex spots (.5ppr)... (Really want to start Fuller, I know he will come back down to earth but he is flying high right now.

Fuller vs IND

Engram vs RAMS

Demaryius at PHI

CJ at PHI

Chris Thompson at SEA

Thanks in advance GGL

Okay GGL, I got some decisions to make for waivers.

In my 10-Team PPR league

At WR, I got D. Thomas, Crabtree, Sanu, and Funchess

At TE, I got Walker and Kroft

Fuller and Doyle are both on waivers. I am third pick (at 3-5) so I can probably only get one of these two. Who should I make priority? Also, Kroft for Doyle is a no brainer, but should I go Funchess for Fuller?

Thanks man!

6 hours ago, Vikes101 said:

.5ppr league

1. Have Brady on the Bye, Have McCown (vs BUF) penciled in.  WW options are Brissett, Stanton, Hundley, Flacco.

2.  Texans Def vs IND or Rams at NYG

3. Which 2 players should I start at my flex spots (.5ppr)... (Really want to start Fuller, I know he will come back down to earth but he is flying high right now.

Fuller vs IND

Engram vs RAMS

Demaryius at PHI

CJ at PHI

Chris Thompson at SEA

Thanks in advance GGL

I like McCown more then cast of those others. He's also been pretty solid lately.

Rams coming off the bye should be solid. Texans is a good play too though so either one.

Fuller, and I would say DT but their Offense looks a mess and may Start Lynch. Go with Thompson

5 hours ago, mcostley said:

Okay GGL, I got some decisions to make for waivers.

In my 10-Team PPR league

At WR, I got D. Thomas, Crabtree, Sanu, and Funchess

At TE, I got Walker and Kroft

Fuller and Doyle are both on waivers. I am third pick (at 3-5) so I can probably only get one of these two. Who should I make priority? Also, Kroft for Doyle is a no brainer, but should I go Funchess for Fuller?

Thanks man!

Doyle for sure. You're weaker at TE with Tenn O struggling, but I like Fuller a bunch too. With KB getting traded I think Funchess is in for a bunch of targets so you might be ok there.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Dcat said:

for week 9

McCown v Bills

or

Goff @ Giants ?

please don't laugh

McCown has been solid, but I think with an extra week to prepare and McVey knowing the Giants team (after coaching vs them twice last season as OC with Washington), I might lean Goff.

Edited by GangGreenLantern

Hey GGL;

Would you trade Diggs for Larry Fitzgerald if you were me? I know the Cardinals QB situation is not ideal but surely something they would address since they are in the playoff hunt? My other wideouts are Hogan, Baldwin, Richardson, and Robbie Anderson

Edited by chrismikayla