[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

I need some help GGL!

Got two leagues - Both standard PPR

In one, have to choose 3 WRs(I know,right?)

Between DeSean Jackson @ NO, Larry Fitzgerald @ SF, Jordy Nelson vs DET, or

Sterling Shephard vs LAR.

Fitz and Jordy are iffy cuz of their QB situations. I feel like Shep could get huge volume with no WRs in NY and I like DeSean in NO. Feel like that game could be a shootout. 

In my other league, do I play Ajayi vs DEN or Buck Allen @TEN at RB2? Not sure if Ajayi is gonna get much playing time his first week. Plus the DEN def is pretty tough against the run. On the other hand, Collins seems to have taken over the top spot in the BAL backfield. Though Buck still has definite PPR value because of his pass catching. 

Sorry to ramble on! Any thoughts?

Thanks man!

Edited by Kidtwst74

On 11/4/2017 at 3:07 AM, LbNiners said:

would you play westbrook over brandon Coleman @ flex this week? i suppose i dont have alot to lose with coleman potential 0 as hes a td or bust type guy.  i played forte on thur n my opponents had asj n kearse of the jets so im already up big on him.  

Westbrook hasn't touched the field all season. He could be a solid play but we haven't seen anything from him. I would roll with Coleman until we see how the Jags are gonna use Dede

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Dcat said:

Hey GGL,  Hope all is well.  Help me with 3 questions for a non PPR, (but with 1 point/25 return yards):

For WR3, pick 1:

Hurns vs Bengals,

Adams vs Lions,

Lockett vs Redskins or

Maclin @ Tennessee?

also, in the same league, I'm planning on starting Mixon in the Flex. Would you play him or sit him and plug in one of the above instead?

also, in the same league, which TE:

Kroft @ Jacksonville or

Dickson vs Falcons?  (maybe Dickson gets more targets sans Benjamin?)

Maclin has the best matchup by far, but I don't trust the Ravens pass offense at all. BUT he could be solid..

I would play Lockett or Hurns since Lee might be out.

I'd play Kroft, Bengals may need to use the TE to move the ball via the pass vs Jags

15 hours ago, Kidtwst74 said:

I need some help GGL!

Got two leagues - Both standard PPR

In one, have to choose 3 WRs(I know,right?)

Between DeSean Jackson @ NO, Larry Fitzgerald @ SF, Jordy Nelson vs DET, or

Sterling Shephard vs LAR.

Fitz and Jordy are iffy cuz of their QB situations. I feel like Shep could get huge volume with no WRs in NY and I like DeSean in NO. Feel like that game could be a shootout. 

In my other league, do I play Ajayi vs DEN or Buck Allen @TEN at RB2? Not sure if Ajayi is gonna get much playing time his first week. Plus the DEN def is pretty tough against the run. On the other hand, Collins seems to have taken over the top spot in the BAL backfield. Though Buck still has definite PPR value because of his pass catching. 

Sorry to ramble on! Any thoughts?

Thanks man!

Sit Nelson or Fitz. Nelson will have Slay on him most of the game, and Fitz QB situation is bleh..

DO not play Ajayi. He may play very sparingly.

15 hours ago, Lucas West said:

10 man ppr 

Thompson/Ravens D for Dez/Jags D?

qb: cousins (had Watson, :( )

rb: thompson, mcaffrey, Howard, mckinnon, Anderson 

wr: Evans, cooper, Benjamin, algolohr, woods

te: Kelce

dst: Ravens, lions

any other players I should target with who I have?

Getting the Jags D is solid, and with Elliot facing this suspension (whenever the hell that happens) Dez could see more work.