[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

20 hours ago, Vikes101 said:

.5 PPR League, 6-4 currently in 3rd place, lost last week by 1 point.

1.Should I drop Fuller, McCown and / or Mack for any upgrades on the wire?

2.. Usually I stream Def's but should I hold the RAMS and pick up another DEF for this week?

3. If I add another TE, I could try and trade Miller and a TE for an upgrade at RB2..But not sure I can get someone to bite.

Waiver Wire options:  

RB Jamaal Williams, Burkhead, Rod Smith, Ekeler, David Johnson

WR R.Mathews, Kupp, Crowder, LaFell, Decker

TE Clay, Olsen

DEF Texans vs ARI, Bengals at DEN, Ravens at GB

image.png.20a331bfbc61a0d9b4f42b33f21b3c66.png

You can drop McCown, and either grab Rex, Jamal, or even the Hou D for this week. Other than that stay put.

19 hours ago, sabercats5441 said:

Hi GGL,

Team 1: I have QB Drew Brees and worry that he will not throw more with running game . Should I get a Kirk Cousin as my Backup now to stop the other team to score me or use him to start week 11 ?

Team2: PPR

QB: Matthew Stafford
WR: Golden Tate, Michael Thomas
RB: Melvin Gordon, Lamar Miller
TE: Kyle Rudolph
Flex: Amari Cooper
BN: Sterling Shepard, Vernon Davis, Doug Martin
I want to start Steling Shepard but dont know who I should bench . 

Cousins ROS schedule is kind of brutal. 

Start Shepard over Cooper. 

15 hours ago, Khurtz said:

Hey GGL,

Trying to figure out who to use for my WR3 slot this week. I'm pretty sure I'm starting Julio and Brandin Cooks but I'm not sure if I should go Cooper, Jeffery or Parker. I feel Jeffery is the safest play while still having a high ceiling while Cooper has the highest ceiling but might might end up getting covered by Gilmore or just doing poorly. Parker might see Grimes so there's a little risk there too. Thanks for the advice : - )

Parker has the highest upside to me, since TB has 0 pass rush. 

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, chump0 said:

Hurting at wide receiver with Hogan most likely out.  Waiver wire is pretty thin.  Who do you think could be a deep league wide receiver sleeper this week that is most likely available on waivers?

Woods, Lee, Richardson/Lockett, (they might be owned) If so look at Goodwin, Inman, Demarcus Robinson, Ellington, and DeDe

Edited by GangGreenLantern

what a mess in my 2-QB league.  I have Cousins, Newton and Tyrod Taylor. This has worked well all season until now.

Obviously I intended to play Taylor and Cousins during Newton's Bye week, but now Taylor is benched.  Here are my choices for QB #2 off the waiver wire:

Deshone Kizer (just picked him up) vs Jaguars

Nathan Peterman @ LA Chargers

Blaine Gabbert  @ Houston

Geez, I am screwed.  I added Kizer to my roster and I have room to add another one to my roster.  Which one should I add and which of the 3 should I play?

15 minutes ago, hydropossum said:

I have two QB's on a Bye this week - Newton and McCown.

I also have Winston (hurt) and so picked up Fitzpatrick, but Manning and Cutler are also available.

Rank these three 1, 2, 3:

Manning v Chiefs

Cutler v Bucs

Fitz v Dolphins

The order you have them is the order I would want them

6 minutes ago, Dcat said:

what a mess in my 2-QB league.  I have Cousins, Newton and Tyrod Taylor. This has worked well all season until now.

Obviously I intended to play Taylor and Cousins during Newton's Bye week, but now Taylor is benched.  Here are my choices for QB #2 off the waiver wire:

Deshone Kizer (just picked him up) vs Jaguars

Nathan Peterman @ LA Chargers

Blaine Gabbert  @ Houston

Geez, I am screwed.  I added Kizer to my roster and I have room to add another one to my roster.  Which one should I add and which of the 3 should I play?

EWWW and Ewwwwwwwwwwww

Noway I play Kizer vs the Jags. Gabbert isn't set in stone yet I don't believe since Stanton practiced yesterday (limited). I would roll with one of the AZ Qbs over Peterman making his first start on the road vs a tough LA pass D, and Kizer vs the Jags D

1 hour ago, chiefswarpath said:

12 team PPR who should I go with at flex? DM has a tougher matchup but Fitz has Blaine effing Gabbert at QB. Thanks as always

Larry Fitz at HOU

DeMarco Murray at PIT

Steelers have actually been suspect vs the run. They are excellent vs the Pass though.

Fitz showed he's ok regardless of QB, and HOU is a solid matchup. I think you're good either way. 

Locked in for the playoffs with a good shot at a first round bye. Who should i pick up that has great potential in weeks 15 and 16?

Top Options: Corey Davis, Drake, Dion Lewis, Alex Collins, L Murray, Rod Smith, Perine, Jamaal Williams, Burkhead, Watkins, Lee, Maclin, Doctson, Josh Gordon.

Please give me your top 3 in order.  Thanks!

Team below (dropping Henry)...

image.png.b1909b4b268029f9e38df204ee0e1f5f.png

24 minutes ago, Zeus69 said:

Hey, boss, a few questions your way.  Thanks, in advance, as always…

Please refer to TEAM 2 in the Sig below (1 PPR) 

RB - pick 2

WR - pick 3

TE - pick 1

Appreciate your thoughts!

McCoy, Hunt ( Peterman starting, Bills "should" lean on the run, and LA is suspect vs the run, and solid vs the pass. Elementary Watson. But we're talking the Bills here who deciced to start a rookie in the mist of a playoff race, and they havent been there in 18 years! SO!!!! lol)

Green, Baldwin, Diggs (like Woods too, but Diggs slightly more)

Engram~!

6 minutes ago, zmoney said:

Locked in for the playoffs with a good shot at a first round bye. Who should i pick up that has great potential in weeks 15 and 16?

Top Options: Corey Davis, Drake, Dion Lewis, Alex Collins, L Murray, Rod Smith, Perine, Jamaal Williams, Burkhead, Watkins, Lee, Maclin, Doctson, Josh Gordon.

Please give me your top 3 in order.  Thanks!

Team below (dropping Henry)...

image.png.b1909b4b268029f9e38df204ee0e1f5f.png

None of those guys would play over what you have on your roster right now. If you're looking to drop Henry and have someone in his place "in case" Drake, Collins, Davis would be the one's I would target in that order, but again none of them play over what you have unless an injury/suspension/etc