[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Broncos, RB Devontae Booker to miss 6 weeks with injured wrist

irish

How much will Charles eat into Anderson's carries?  I guess it depends on how fresh he looks in camp, but I just have this nagging suspicion that if he still shows some flash, he'll get closer to half of the carries.  Is that crazy or realistic?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

How much will Charles eat into Anderson's carries?  I guess it depends on how fresh he looks in camp, but I just have this nagging suspicion that if he still shows some flash, he'll get closer to half of the carries.  Is that crazy or realistic?

Probably not much, but I think he'll get a decent amount of touches in the passing game.  Should anything happen to Anderson they will run Charles into the ground, and you'll be sad you didn't take a late flier on him!

15 minutes ago, NAUgrad said:

Still not even sure Charles makes the team.  This hurts DEN.  Booker was going to be a decent portion of the run game.

He was the utter definition of 'meh' when he took over the lead back role last year.  It hurts their depth, but I don't think their run game was going to hinge on him at all.

Booker was coming off an injury and wasn't in great shape last year.  It showed.  I'm not ready to throw in the towel on him.  I think he has a ton of potential in Den.  Based on last year though, yeah he was very average.

• Like 1

On 7/28/2017 at 10:53 AM, NAUgrad said:

Booker was coming off an injury and wasn't in great shape last year.  It showed.  I'm not ready to throw in the towel on him.  I think he has a ton of potential in Den.  Based on last year though, yeah he was very average.

Agree with this. Plenty of rookie RB's struggle. Our OL was terrible last year. Booker had solid yards after contact. Way too soon to give up on him.

Before the injury, he was the DEN RB I was taking shots on.