[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which guy are you "reaching" for?

Dolphin_Akie

In my league where the fifth round pick is tied to your roster for three years regardless...I'm really considering Deshaun Watson.  That was before last night's game, even.  Not sure about his real ADP, but I see some potential there and would like to lock it in for a couple years beyond 2017.

I got him in the 6th round in the Interboard League Draft 2 weeks ago and now he's going in the 4th in the current 3 drafts. There is one more 3 draft coming up and I'm sure he'll be in the 4-5th round category. I think I got a steal in the 6th.

I agree with the Woodhead comments, he is undervalued, but also has been hurt two of the last three years.  If his ADP is 4th round, are you saying you'd use a third round pick to run that risk?  We're talking about reaching, not about 'stealing in round six'.

9 minutes ago, CowboysDiehard said:

I agree with the Woodhead comments, he is undervalued, but also has been hurt two of the last three years.  If his ADP is 4th round, are you saying you'd use a third round pick to run that risk?  We're talking about reaching, not about 'stealing in round six'.

I would not reach for him in the 3rd..but I'm seeing his ADP reaching into the back end of the 3rd. Especially in RB whore leagues with short benches. 

We're definitely in agreement on this point.  I drafted him in 2015 in a league like that (redrafter, cannot remember round...five or six maybe), but I went WR heavy, had one good RB, and Danny really filled the RB2 slot and carried me through parts of the year.  I like him, but he's definitely an injury risk after what happened last year (when compiled with 2014).

4 minutes ago, Gourdeau said:

Brandon Marshall I think is set up for a bounce back year and I think will far out perform his current ADP which I think is around WR 30 or so. 

Agreed. I think he's in a great situation this year. I've been targeting him and Decker later in mocks.

I am staying away from this conversation as it just sounds too much like which guy do you reach around...:scared:

Oh, ok...I have been reaching around Brandin Cooks in the few drafts I have been in. 2nd round usually in 12 team drafts. 

Edited by heehawks