[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BILLS BENCHING TAYLOR

peoplehater

The food at McDonald's is horrible except for their french fries.  But I find myself going there every day when I'm on the road because I can get a 32 ounce iced tea for 99 cents and their wifi is good and easy.  Once you log into one McDonald's wifi, you'll automatically log into every McDonald's wifi.  Their wifi links up even in the parking lot.  I have made many fantasy football free agent pickups in their parking lot.

• Like 1

Around me the McD's are pretty decent. I'm around where jamesplante is (Providence) so I'm not sure which ones hes going to.

Burger Kings are horrible though. Seems like they just keep giving insane deals to convince people being cheap to eat there, but even still its rarely worth it.

Chikfila is above average for the places around here. Though for some reason my body doesn't agree with fast food lettuce anywhere.

Long gone are the days of 18 with an iron stomach and infinite metabolism.

Edited by Rbgb

6 hours ago, michaelredd9 said:

The food at McDonald's is horrible except for their french fries.  But I find myself going there every day when I'm on the road because I can get a 32 ounce iced tea for 99 cents and their wifi is good and easy.  Once you log into one McDonald's wifi, you'll automatically log into every McDonald's wifi.  Their wifi links up even in the parking lot.  I have made many fantasy football free agent pickups in their parking lot.

Dedication

I used to make many FA adds at red lights and stop signs...the last one cost me $310. Apparently a red light is a temporary stop and they still view it as texting and driving...$310 for the first offense