[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's actually playing Rodgers???

Big Dogs

I have Rodgers, and I SOOOOOO want to play him, but it's the first week of my playoffs and I'm scared that he's going to start, and get put out well before the game is over.  The Panthers secondary can be beat, but more afraid of how much Carolina will be coming after Rodgers.  You know they are going to blitz, and blitz, and blitz.  Even if they don't get to him, my fear is that after 8 weeks of not playing, they will completely throw off his timing, and he'll be a little too trigger happy to really put up QB1 points.

My other option unfortunately is Nick Foles who's going against the hapless Giants.  

Need to know what confidence level everyone has in playing Rodgers, versus someone like Foles.  :bash::bash::bag::pullhair::pullhair::unsure::unsure:

2 minutes ago, sstan24 said:

I am playing him.   I chose him over Stafford and I am in the Semi's.  My feeling is I drafted him.  And If I go down I will go down with one of the best QB's.  With the weapons he has.  

I got lucky to pick him up a few weeks back off the waiver wire, but had been rolling with Wentz up till this point.  I'm always a big believer in ASYS (always start your studs), but while Rodgers is a stud QB when healthy, I can decide if his first game back is worth rolling the dice.  Thanks for the input though.  Helps!!