[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Zeke downgrade with Frederick out?

SanAntonioFootball

martin is supposed to be ready to go week 1....Frederick is up in the air but shouldn't be too long if he misses any regular season time.......even if both of them were out there is still enough talent on that line to be a good unit.....with them they are top 3

if you look at Arizona their starting center is done...and their OL isn't that talented to begin with......sure Johnson makes up a lot with his pass catching but a lot of people are expecting a spike with zeke in the passing game this year....

and then theres bell....and people are wary of him a bit...the whole holdout plus general wear and tear of several mega touch seasons....

id say you leave zeke where you had him...no need to move him

• Thanks 1

It is not good but the Dallas line is good enough to cover for him. And Elliott can still succeed plenty. I wouldn't change any player valuations from it. Have to believe that Elliott gets a ton of work this year and even as a receiver as well. 

I would have great respect for Guillain-Barre syndrome - for a professional athlete at peak performance this is going to really slow him down. It may get worse before it gets better, even with treatment. If the diagnosis is correct - and they have absolutely outstanding medical care in Dallas - I would think twice about his availability to start the year.

Losing a pro-bowl lineman is not going to be good - I will let the experts speak as to Dallas' O-line depth.

Edited by stethant

No worries as Fredrick will be able to play again from what I am hearing. If his treatments go well and he feels good enough then he can come back. Problem is no telling when. However, Looney has been playing awesome in is stead since having wrist surgery he has remade his body and taken he rehab as seriously as anyone could have hoped. Much improved in strength and conditioning. From what I hear, the past weeks in training camp, Fredrick and Looney have been two pees in a pod just going over calls, scheme and thoughts play by play so that Looney could take over if necessary. If Looney is the only replacement on the line, I don't see it effecting Zeke much at all. 

• Thanks 1