[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

trade for Bell?

mclellan83

He only has John Brown because I dropped him to pick up Watkins, I know Watkins was a low ball and figured it might take one of them 2 but didn't want to offer them off the bat in case he would take less because it looks like he needs more WR than RB help

Larry Fitzgerald WR

Jamaal Williams RB

15 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

Mixon, Thompson, Coleman or Drake

15 hours ago, League_Champion said:

I think he can get Mixon for Bell also. If so that is pretty good value considering the circumstances 

I just think even Mixon is a lot to give up for a guy that is probably only going to play maybe 6 games, probably half assed at that.  I get Mixon is going to be out a game or 2 with his surgery but still feel like thats a bit much

19 minutes ago, mclellan83 said:

I just think even Mixon is a lot to give up for a guy that is probably only going to play maybe 6 games, probably half assed at that.  I get Mixon is going to be out a game or 2 with his surgery but still feel like thats a bit much

Fair enough, but nobody is giving up Bell, who has shows he can be the best fantasy back, for a 10th rounder or worse

3 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Fair enough, but nobody is giving up Bell, who has shows he can be the best fantasy back, for a 10th rounder or worse

Totally agree that Watkins was a low ball, but we live in Pittsburgh and saw how good Watkins looked so thought he might go for it since he is weak at WR.