[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No respect for Kirk Cousins

Lebowski54

Why is Cousins continually being slept on? Most rankings have him outside the top 10 this week against a Eagles defense that was just throttled by Mariota, and Mathew Berry on the ESPN app has him ranked outside the top tier of QBs (outside top 8). 

Its completely baffling, though, considering he was the QB5 last yr with NO run game and SUB PAR WRs and a washed up TE. Now he has played phenomenally for most of the season so far, and he’s still not seen as a top 5 QB option. This guy had almost 5,000 yards a couple of years ago on the REDSKINS. And now he’s on a team that CASE KEENUM had close to 4,000 yards on (and would of had if he was the starter from the first game). I think the guy is nearly a lock for a top 6 finish at the least. I have him better than Brees 

He's #5 in scoring in my league and an every weak starter for a 3-1 team that is the Patriots of our league (7 titles in last 15+ years, 4 in a row at one point).

Not sure why some are giving him no love, another site I use has him as #8 QB for rest of season, and #10 for this week. 

I liked Stafford as my starting QB, bottom of top 10 probably, but think Dalton or Trubisky could pass him and become my regular starter. 

Not really fantasy-related, but a buffoon on the radio said that the only reason Cousins had a huge game against the Rams was because he was playing against Sean McVay's (his old coach) team.  

Oh, OK.

Because he hasn't thrown for over 72% completion in the prior two games, going for 425/4 at GB in one.  The BUF game was an anomaly, but he still threw for 296 yards and a score.

I agree, I think he's underrated.  Dude has two of the best WRs in the game and a good TE.  

One issue, moving forward, is the Vikes' rough schedule against the pass.  Only 4 teams have tougher schedules.

• Like 1

Philly has been giving up a lot of passing yards also. And the Rams were the ultimate test of how well he could hold up under major pressure. Their schedule is supposedly difficult, but a lot of the teams that are suggested to be tough really aren't that good. He has a lot of mediocre teams to play. For instance, he plays Seattle, Miami, Detroit twice, Arizona, NO, Jets, NE... Those teams might have played decently so far, but they're no real challenge to the Vikings offense.