[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2004 Nfl Predictions

Menudo

O.k. I tried this last year, and it didn't turn out too great, but I will give it one more go this year. Instead of looking at a team and saying what there record is going to be (i.e. Philly - 11-5), I printed out the entire schedule and highlighted who I thought would win each game, without thinking about what there record was as I was going. This was the final tally after I saw what I had done. Some were not near where I would pick them doing it by record (i.e. Denver)

AFC East

1. New England 13-3

2. N.Y. Jets 7-9

3. Buffalo 6-10

4. Miami 4-12

AFC North

1. Pittsburgh 12-4

2. Baltimore 9-7

2. Cincinnati 9-7

4. Cleveland 6-10

AFC South

1. Indianapolis 13-3

2. Tennessee 9-7

3. Jacksonville 8-8

4. Houston 6-10

AFC West

1. Kansas City 13-3

2. Oakland 8-8

3. Denver 5-11

4. San Diego 3-13

NFC East

1. Washington 11-5

2. Philadelphia 10-6

3. Dallas 7-9

4. N.Y. Giants 3-13

NFC North

1. Minnesota 11-5

2. Green Bay 8-8

3. Chicago 6-10

3. Detroit 6-10

NFC South

1. Carolina 9-7

1. Atlanta 9-7

1. Tampa Bay 9-7

4. New Orleand 6-10

NFC West

1. Seattle 12-4

2. St. Louis 8-8

3. Arizona 5-11

3. San Francisco 5-11

AFC Wildcard Playoffs NFC Wildcard Playoffs

Indianapolis over Baltimore Atlanta over Washington

Pittsburgh over Tennessee Philadelphia over Carolina

AFC Divisional Playoffs NFC Divisional Playoffs

Pittsburgh over Kansas City Seattle over Atlanta

New England over Indianapolis Minnesota over Philadelphia

AFC Championship NFC Championship

Pittsburgh over New England Seattle over Minnesota

Super Bowl

Pittsburgh Steelers 31

Seattle Seahawks 27

Super Bowl MVP - Plaxico Burress

League MVP - Randy Moss

Washington finishing ahead of Philly and Dallas?  I think someone spiked your menudo. :D

393617[/snapback]

No comment on what you said, but everytime I see your avatar, I get a woody! Yes, Spain, I still get woodies! :DB):D:D

Put down the Crackpipe :D

393610[/snapback]

Did I ever mention how much I despise the Eagles. That is a great sports town, the "Yeah, well we came close" Kids. This quote from an Eagle fan that I know after the Steelers beat them in the pre-season. "Oh Yeah, you may have won the game, but I saw at least 5 of your fans get their a$$es kicked!" Woo hoo, way to go guys!

• 1 month later...
Steelers will be hard press to win 6 games....

Good Luck with that

Ugly :D Tuna

393556[/snapback]

UT would have known then what we all know now.....Pittsburgh dogged their a@@!! Patsies are real Patsies...just like the goober smoocher himself---UT!!!!!!!!! :DB):D:D

Guest aqualung
5 more to go.

:D

546692[/snapback]

All I'm going to say is good thing "Tommy Turnover" was forced to turn over the ball to "Big Ben". :D

Anyways congrats on the best team in the NFL. B)

You were a little off on that Chargers prediction, Menudo!!! :D

547906[/snapback]

Yeah, I was off on quite a few, but oh well, I only brought this back up to brag about the Steelers and call out Ugly Tuna's post....... I'm very impressed with the Chargers. That offense has weapons. Antonio Gates is unreal.

Yeah, I was off on quite a few, but oh well, I only brought this back up to brag about the Steelers and call out Ugly Tuna's post.......  I'm very impressed with the Chargers.  That offense has weapons.  Antonio Gates is unreal.

548234[/snapback]

Not that there is anything wrong with blind homerism...

but having unabashedly wielded it and then trying to call someone out for cackling at you (even Ugly Tuna) IS a little pointless.

A wager would have been fun, though. I have several anti-steeler wagers that I am dealing with in RL. I don't have anything significant against the Steelers, I just like to tease the few friends I have from Pittsburgh. Not this year, though, except possibly the bet on which team goes further in the playoffs...the Steelers or the Pats.

Not this year, though, except possibly the bet on which team goes further in the playoffs...the Steelers or the Pats.

548566[/snapback]

Now that would be a good bet. One I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole, but for homers, that would be an excellent bet. :D

Not that there is anything wrong with blind homerism...

but having unabashedly wielded it and then trying to call someone out for cackling at you (even Ugly Tuna)  IS a little pointless.

A wager would have been fun, though.  I have several anti-steeler wagers that I am dealing with in RL.  I don't have anything significant against the Steelers, I just like to tease the few friends I have from Pittsburgh.  Not this year, though, except possibly the bet on which team goes further in the playoffs...the Steelers or the Pats.

548566[/snapback]

Just enjoying the moment Nick, just enjoying the moment.