Montana is da Man

Dez officially signs with the Saints

Don't think Dez or Tre'quan are going to be worth owning in Fantasy this year because of this signing.

Maybe it's not about the payday but the chance to win a Super Bowl.

13 minutes ago, Tripleshot said:

Maybe it's not about the payday but the chance to win a Super Bowl.

The chance at a Super Bowl was probably a major factor.  I also think Drew Brees was a major factor.  Dez doesn't get much separation any longer so a quarterback with pinpoint accuracy is essential for him to succeed.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, michaelredd9 said:

The chance at a Super Bowl was probably a major factor.  I also think Drew Brees was a major factor.  Dez doesn't get much separation any longer so a quarterback with pinpoint accuracy is essential for him to succeed.

Agree. He has no excuses in NO. This may be his last exit. 

i hope you took the opportunity to sell high :lol:

NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reports Dez Bryant left Friday's practice with what the Saints fear is a torn Achilles.

He's getting an MRI as we speak. This would be an absolutely devastating turn of events for Dez, who ended his nearly seven-month unemployment Wednesday by signing a one-year deal with New Orleans. Bryant wasn't expected to play this week anyway but now he could be lost for the season. With Bryant now likely to join Ted Ginn (knee) and Cameron Meredith (knee) on injured reserve, more will be asked of rookie deep threat Tre'Quan Smith down the stretch while Michael Thomas will continue to be a target hog for the 7-1 Saints.

Nov 9 - 4:04 PM

2 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Take your 3 fantasy points and go home.

i'm not sure what that means?

3 minutes ago, Sunday Couch Potatoe said:

😂

i picture you two in the old sitcom “The Odd Couple”

Steve's a Drama Queen and a button pusher. He loves this crap.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Sunday Couch Potatoe said:

😂

i picture you two in the old sitcom “The Odd Couple”

i think I would enjoy that way way way more than steve would. Every season would end with a clif-hanger of steve having a heart attack or a stroke and would we be renewed?

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Steve's a Drama Queen and a button pusher. He loves this crap.

well, so am I. I do push buttons, but I don't enjoy this as much as anyone thinks.

1 minute ago, LordOpie said:

well, so am I. I do push buttons, but I don't enjoy this as much as anyone thinks.

What bothers me are people who don't understand the back n forth dynamic in a forum. It's a forum, that's what we do. Don't get mad if you disagree or don't like my opinions. It's not personal. Steve takes everything personal. He needs to relax.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

What bothers me are people who don't understand the back n forth dynamic in a forum. It's a forum, that's what we do. Don't get mad if you disagree or don't like my opinions. It's not personal. Steve takes everything personal. He needs to relax.

that is true. And I'm unsure why that is. There's a dozen guys here who get #triggered when someone expresses *their* "definitive" opinion. I thought they just didn't like me, but when you expressed your strong opinion, they got upset with you.

So... why do some of you dislike strong opinions? Can't we just be wrong and you not care? Why do you get upset that we don't back down from our *OPINION*?

22 hours ago, LordOpie said:

i think I would enjoy that way way way more than steve would. Every season would end with a clif-hanger of steve having a heart attack or a stroke and would we be renewed?

No I would kill you in the pilot and that would be the end of it. You're nothing more than an obnoxious troll in 90% of your posts. 

1 hour ago, stevegrab said:

No I would kill you in the pilot and that would be the end of it. You're nothing more than an obnoxious troll in 90% of your posts. 

So season one would be just a "Murder She Wrote" episode?

• Haha 1