[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HELP - RB Trade Advice

AnCo11

Need to trade for a RB - considering going after Mixon or Kamara. 

My team as it stands now:

QB: Brees, Goff

WR: Juju, Diggs, Golladay, Sutton, Watkins, Bryant

RB: Howard, Thompson, Richards, Bell

TE: Graham

K: Zuerlein

Def: Patriots

Currently have a trade proposed of Watkins for Fournette, although I feel that one is a long shot. I can give up a QB and WR for Mixon/Kamara. Who do you give up- Brees or Goff?  And which WR do you pair with that trade? 

Edited by AnCo11

9 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

If you want either of those guys, you'll have to give up either QB and Juju at a minimum.  Even that likely won't get it done

Considered trying Goff & Diggs for Mixon - most trade analyzers have me losing on the value of this trade but based on these responses I'd say y'all disagree? The person with Mixon is hurting at QB and WR so was hoping to use that as leverage. Said person has Conner, Kamara, Mack, Mixon, Smallwood, Breida, & Michel so thinking he could spare an RB is it gets him more at the other positions? 

Just now, AnCo11 said:

Considered trying Goff & Diggs for Mixon - most trade analyzers have me losing on the value of this trade but based on these responses I'd say y'all disagree? The person with Mixon is hurting at QB and WR so was hoping to use that as leverage. Said person has Conner, Kamara, Mack, Mixon, Smallwood, Breida, & Michel so thinking he could spare an RB is it gets him more at the other positions? 

The running back position comes at a premium. You'll have to give more than a QB and WR2. But It doesn't hurt to try.

9 minutes ago, AnCo11 said:

Take advantage of their need for sure, but I don't see it being accepted.  however, I have see worse trades accepted.  It never hurts to try