[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rate my Draft Please!

AerialDrop

What do you all think of my draft? Not Sure how I feel about it, I drafted 11th

12 team ppr .2 for receptions and .1 for running attempts

Qb: Drew Brees

RB: Melvin Gordon, Duke Johnson, James White, Tarik Cohen, Matt breida, Adrian peterson

WR: Odell Beckham, Tyreek Hill, Tyler Boyd, Dante Pettis

TE: Trey Burton, Tj Hockenson

K: Jason Meyers

Def: NE and Pitts

Edited by AerialDrop

yeah, took a chance on melvin gordon late in the 3rd, since I went double WR to start off being. may of also reached for duke johnson since i didnt like many of the other remaining RBs available around him, just hoping tarik cohen and james white come through on the reception side lol

It's a good team. Should've let someone else pick Gordon at this point in the preseason. If it were a couple weeks ago and we were still somewhat optimistic it would've been ok, but it's looking pretty grim for him this year. With that said, any of your backup RBs could have productive years so you should be ok. Try and trade Melvin before it's confirmed he's not coming back until week 11.